What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

In the end of the day, the state runs on our remittances.

You have to beg from us whenever a natural disaster hits. Flood season coming up coupled with Climate change will bring massive floods.

Looking to see the begging bowl from Chuss Army soon :p:
No, your family survives on your remittance but you should not be slave labor of Amreeka and should go back to your motherland PAKISTAN and stand with your promised messiah Imran Khan who is fighting with American puppets :D

No, your family survives on your remittance but you should not be slave labor of Amreeka and should go back to your motherland PAKISTAN and stand with your promised messiah Imran Khan who is fighting with American puppets :D

This isnt Gulf bro the Paks aren’t slave labor here 😂

We’re in the top 10 in income. Just don’t beg from us when the next floods hit.

Yar abi mamla high court mein aur phir Supreme court mein jae ga

Do you really think there is hope?
I don't think there is any hope left. Hope is only for people who left the country and those who can leave.

We must think why people join Army, its for Tekka, power and life of Ayashi, Golf courses, free first class education for their kids and free medical services for life. I am sure not even a 1% join Army for the love and sacrifice for the country. Now these are the people who have consolidated all the power, they have installed their people in bureaucracy, judiciary and police. Everything is being controlled by GHQ and they make it seem like Shehbaz is running the country. There is no General better or worse than the other, they are all same and all are in it....they just cannot let go the power they enjoyed for last 70 years and Imran is a threat to their power, they will never let him come back to power and there nothing people of Pakistan can do.

just learn to live like sheep controlled by dogs.

Pakistan has more soldier casualties in Waziristan and Balochistan than India does in IOK in the past year.

You can lie to yourself all you want, but Pakistan is having a massive brain drain and a pending economic collapse after Imran Khan's ouster.
Even at the height of insurgency in IOK, Indian armed forces didn't see the level of casualties the sepoy army has been enduring consistently over last fifteen years.

A forger has been sentenced to three years imprisonment and disqualification in this case. Now it will be ten years in the next case i.e. fraud of illegal money from England.

The judge repeatedly asked Mr. Khan to appear in the court but he did not appear. The lawyers were asked to give arguments time and again but they avoided the same . Actually the lawyers knew that Khan's submitted declarations were totally fake and the fraud was untenable. If Khan Sahib's submitted declarations were fake, he did the dirty crime then what is the outcry of the people when a forger and corrupt person is punished according to the law?
Same system imprisoned Nawaz Shareef and Maryam Nawaz. Why are they free?

@MilSpec what did you find so funny? Do tell me.
For years mentioning that your deepstate has been undermining your institutions used to drive the ire of serious contributors here including you, and now most of you coming to that same conclusion is "funny".

lol...ok, thank you, you are a genius...awarded
ok. thank you...

PTI wanted Pakistan to default. They made every effort from writing letters to IMF to lobbying politicians in the States to running anti state campaigns on media. That FAILED. Humdulilah.

PTI ruined relations with allied countries like China, U.S, Turkiye, and Saudi Arabia. The current government not only managed to win back confidence, attract investments and ink trade agreements but also forged a strategic alliance with new countries like Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan and Iraq.

Bolded part.
Yup, Imran and Imran fanbois/cultists wanted Pakistan to default. Shows their true 'loyalty'.
And why be surprised? We know that the last time Imran wasn't elected (the 2013 elections), he actually publicly asked Pakistanis to send money to Pakistan via 'Hundi', which is an illegal channel with grave consequences for Pakistan.
And as I much I despise this Clown Khan, I even more despite those who put this cancer in Pakistan's body--the Establishment crooks like Generals Zaheer, Bajwa, Faiz and Pasha.

But you are right: Those countries mentioned in your post are starting to engage with Pakistan. The world had enough of the Clown Khan's antics and wanted serious engagement.

Anyone who thinks in 2021 PMLN wasn't more popular is unfortunately lying

That's not 2 decades old data
More popular than what?

My argument is this. PMLN does not have 1/3 of Punjab vote bank in their pocket.

The by elections that were conducted under establishment and PDM government resulted in PTI winning 15/20 seats.

The downward trend is disturbing for the PDM hotch potch and that is why elections aren’t happening as yet.

InshaAllah more curses, scoldings is coming the evil establishment’s way. They will never recover from this no matter what.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom