What's new

Imran Khan's message to Lahore - 21st April Jalsa

Why didnt they choose Friday night.. maybe it's in case hamza blocks people on Thursday.. a bigger emergence happens on friday???? So is this going towards a collision?

Lahore is ready for Khan....

1650396911719.png

What's the point of "Tareekh ka sab sai bara jalsa" and new elections when its clear that our rust-encrusted political system requires "Electables" to come into power?
Words of wisdom.
Thats why I coming round to the idea of bringing all the gods down in one go. Have a revolution followed by the elections and no escape planes for Nora clan, Zaradri and the rest to escape.
I doubt it there will be elections as writing is on the wall for all them so either they will take out IK or ban him somehow. PR is already in motion to assassinate the character and free media paid by the West and control by the Nora clan and the establishment is absent from the news but busy with the tamasha.
I think IK in Lahore jalsa should give 1 month to bring about the care taking government otherwise country will go into country wide strike 5 days of the week. Lets see how traitors handle the situation other then putting people into the prisons.

Will the Servants of the people clash with it's own population?

Or

Will there be widespread disobedience / orders defied, forcing the servant to resign and held accountable?

Back
Top Bottom