What's new

In Pictures: Royal Wedding in London

In US, it didn't really cause a frenzy just some casual interest I would say.

Its simple really.

People like such things and they don't happen very often, hence the euphoria.

After all a royal wedding being held in such a manner cannot be seen anywhere else in the world.

Yes, this one is after 30 years of something. There is no other important head of state who is also royalty. Hence the curiosity and interest not slavery.
Loads of american tourists came to uk just to see the wedding.

Lol, like I said, it is all glamour and gliz. People are terribly interested what is going on with royals, glamour models etc. And possibly no newsworthy item today.
Have you seen how a non issue becomes big issue because of lack of news on that day. And then when an new big story breaks out, such small story is thrown out.

I dont think so. Most of the people here were not interested in seeing so much of that wedding.
Infact it was actually becoming irritating for the people.

He is visibly balding, her make-up is clearly breaking up.

can't beleive people wasted time on this...

The pomp and circumstance are what draws people to watch. My wife got up at 4:00 a.m. this morning to watch. I saw the re-plays at 9:00 a.m. instead. I thought the whole pageant was a beautiful piece of theater. The Brits know how to put on a "royal" event like no other nation. Now they will party-hardy for the next four days. A lot of bitters will be consumed, everyone will forget the unending troubles of the world for a small time, and have fun. Hip! Hip! Hooray for the Brits and their future King and Queen!!!

The pomp and circumstance are what draws people to watch. My wife got up at 4:00 a.m. this morning to watch. I saw the re-plays at 9:00 a.m. instead. I thought the whole pageant was a beautiful piece of theater. The Brits know how to put on a "royal" event like no other nation. Now they will party-hardy for the next four days. A lot of bitters will be consumed, everyone will forget the unending troubles of the world for a small time, and have fun. Hip! Hip! Hooray for the Brits and their future King and Queen!!!

from me too!!

The truth = ?

Most are German Free Masons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the televised event stun American elementary school kids in their tracks. Nobody does pageantry better, not even Hollywood.

I saw the televised event stun American elementary school kids in their tracks. Nobody does pageantry better, not even Hollywood.

Solomon, something similar for your wedding perhaps.

Unfortunately the Queens mother died but I am sure there is still a number of other eligible royal female members available for you.

And why wouldn't there be interest in Islamic countries? You know people do get married in Islamic countries. This wedding did not take over Pakistan but i'm sure there are people in Pakistan who did watch it ( I know PTV did a broadcast of it)

I just hate American Reality TV, & I hate stuff like this. Not worth my time or interest :)

Back
Top Bottom