What's new

In suicide note, student blames Facebook comments

Then may I say that your suggestion is beyond ridiculous ! Even if I were to look past the absurdity of handing out guns to women by the GOI, I've known enough women to know unequivocally so that at times their volatility, tantrums and recklessness makes us men look like the epitome of level-headedness !
i'll talk to u about this on gmail.its becoming joke here.

Lets face it. Men tend to be more rational, while women are more emotional. You see more jealousy among women than men.

Lets face it. Men tend to be more rational, while women are more emotional. You see more jealousy among women than men.
Yup that's why most of the bloody dictators, murderers, serial killers etc. are women, they just can't control emotions.....All the world wars were started by women, its women who from the dawn of the time has fought for men and waged war against each other.....men may be more rational, but at the same time more violent and whenever idiotic reasons, power, money and other things he craves for cloud his judgement, he uses his violent side rather than the rational one.....

Yup that's why most of the bloody dictators, murderers, serial killers etc. are women, they just can't control emotions.....All the world wars were started by women, its women who from the dawn of the time has fought for men and waged war against each other.....men may be more rational, but at the same time more violent and whenever idiotic reasons, power, money and other things he craves for cloud his judgement, he uses his violent side rather than the rational one.....

Chalo eik Juru ka Ghulam tou nikalaaa ! Koi nahin eik baar phir 'Hangover' deikh lein bohat ibraat ho geee ! :P

:bad:

With due respect for the deceased...

Being a student myself, I can tell you this is an emerging problem. It's a result of a clash between our social mindsets, and our accessibility to social networking platforms. Particularly with girls, they've traditionally had less freedom of expression than boys, and that leads to them having low self esteem, and raised sensitivity to such issues. All the while they have accounts on Facebook, e.t.c, and their lack of strong-will leaves them vulnerable. No boy is an angel, I'll accept that, but they've adapted to social presence more... and what to girls seems 'exploitation', to a boy is 'acceptable flirting'...

Do you know of Helen of Troy? Men fight for women and other petty things, however are not as vindictive as women.

Back
Top Bottom