What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Yes it would have been difficult to divide pakistan if not for their sheer brutality towards east, but does that snatch away India the credit for victory in disintegrating Pakistan,? i don't think so.

Well, a wannabe super power always waits for the attitudes to change or mood swing to happen in their enemy camp and you just gave us the opportune moment to strike and disintegrate Pakistan. You would have done the same, actually you tried that with kashmir in 1965.

well, at the end you failed, we won, and east Pakistan is gone. and the fact is, the wannabe superpower is indeed the main reason that separated your so called brotherhood.

India played her part beautifully, I do not discount that. I merely said that the bigger reason was our own mistakes against Bengalis. Rest assured that the mighty India too would have faced a similar fate if she was divided as was Pakistan, not only geographically but on internal bias too. From the date of creation this was bound to happen, India merely acted as a catalyst.

1965 was all about Kashmir and both of us tried to take the parts occupied by each other. A united Pakistan would have given India a befitting reply even in 1971.......so much was our distrust on our Bengali brothers that M. M. Alam was not allowed to fly in 1971 on suspicion that he would defect to Bangladesh....many like him did. And I do not blame them much either.

on PAPER IAF is way way stronger than PAF, however, PAF has totally defensive posture unlike the indian airforce that wishes to have force projection given its ambitions to become a super power!

however in air battles gone are the days of purely dog fights! now alot of SAMs and EW play a huge part in a battle!

WITH PROOF :

f001a0a164.png

All the damage done to Pakistan army in battle of longewala was by indian air force help , If PAF was also there the scene was going to be different .

All the damage done to Pakistan army in battle of longewala was by indian air force help , If PAF was also there the scene was going to be different .
So where was the PAF? :what: Why were they avoiding joining combat there? Were they not required to help the beleaguered PA? Why were they hiding?

So where was the PAF? :what: Why were they avoiding joining combat there? Were they not required to help the beleaguered PA? Why were they hiding?

I guess the PAF was incapable of providing support at all fronts due to increasingly opposing odds on the ground and in the air, on the ground they were reluctant to trust Bengali support and they were reluctant to send Bengali pilots in the air. There is a huge difference b/w sorties flown by IAF and PAF, you can say that because of this trust deficit the strength of PAF was virtually minimized to 60% or less. Plus they had to provide cover to both East & West Pakistan.

In the end the will just wasn't there at any level be it military or civilian leadership because of the severity of opposition in Bangladesh. I would go as far as to say that since the day of independence Bangladesh was meant to fall as Kashmir was left as a bone of contention b/w both of us to ensure there is no lasting peace in SE Asia.

What i know is this thread totally ridiculous we must accept that india is leading force!!

F16 block 52 have very less chance against su-30mki.

Quite incorrect. Both hold distinct advantages over the other, while the SU-30MKI is more advanced and a lot more agile it also has a huge RCS signature, the F-16's on the other hand have lower RCS, almost comparable radar performance but to top it all the F-16's are battle proven around the world. The F-16 has not only proved itself in actual wars but also in mock combats and exercises against better and more advanced Jets.

In any case we will deploy hundreds of UCAV's within 10 years with stealth tech along with hundreds of more advanced JF-17's then the current batch. Plus we would have inducted J-10's before India acquires MMRCA Jets and we probably would have access to J-XX around the same time India get her hands on PAK-FA. It is more or less a fair contest when you take everything in to consideration including aspirations and roles of the Air Forces.

Quite incorrect. Both hold distinct advantages over the other, while the SU-30MKI is more advanced and a lot more agile it also has a huge RCS signature, the F-16's on the other hand have lower RCS, almost comparable radar performance but to top it all the F-16's are battle proven around the world. The F-16 has not only proved itself in actual wars but also in mock combats and exercises against better and more advanced Jets.

In any case we will deploy hundreds of UCAV's within 10 years with stealth tech along with hundreds of more advanced JF-17's then the current batch. Plus we would have inducted J-10's before India acquires MMRCA Jets and we probably would have access to J-XX around the same time India get her hands on PAK-FA. It is more or less a fair contest when you take everything in to consideration including aspirations and roles of the Air Forces.

please think about ur economy size, u cant induct hundreds of more advanced JF-17 and forget about stealthy UCAV its beyond your range

please think about ur economy size, u cant induct hundreds of more advanced JF-17 and forget about stealthy UCAV its beyond your range

PAF intends to induct 250-300 JF-17....would you not call that hundreds of JF-17's? Stealth UCAV is beyond our range? Well, I see the future of air combat shift heavily in favour of cheaper UCAV's....and how long would it take us to arm UAV's?

PAF intends to induct 250-300 JF-17....would you not call that hundreds of JF-17's? Stealth UCAV is beyond our range? Well, I see the future of air combat shift heavily in favour of cheaper UCAV's....and how long would it take us to arm UAV's?

please provide any info about ur R&D infra and future plans.News also emerged that of 250 JF-17s to be built for the PAF until 2025.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JF-17_Thunder

Well, They Fought for the Whole NIIGHT , WITHOUT AIRFORCE !!!

please provide any info about ur R&D infra and future plans.News also emerged that of 250 JF-17s to be built for the PAF until 2025.CAC / PAC JF-17 Thunder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2025 was the target before China promised 50 additional JF-17's in quick time. As I said in 10 years, which implies year 2021-22.....even if we have 200 by then they fall in the category of hundreds. Are we arguing just for the sake of argument?

All our R&D is highly classified.....who knew of JF-17's before it was unveiled? Who knew of Babur/Ra'ad CM/ALCM? Who knew we could detonate Nuclear devices in 1998 when we did? Nothing is certain until we make an official statement. Anyway have a read of this:

Burraq

Well, I see the future of air combat shift heavily in favour of cheaper UCAV's....

Thats a huge misconception in people in this forum.. Manned aircraft will always spearhead attacks and will be involved in A2A combat in foreseeable future ( at least 2030-35 ).. Drones/UCAVs are for peacetime .. Even a trainer aircraft like K-8 or, Hawk will score huge kills against the UCAVs...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom