What's new

India again asks Pakistan to waive off the fee for pilgrims

Indians are right 70 percent of Indians cant afford to travel Pakistan. Such is the poverty in shining India.

why its not reciprocated when muslims also go for ziarat of holy saints in ajmer etc?

Then don't come! No one is forcing anyone to visit.

$100-$150 visa cost doesn't include transport cost of even one bus journey.

Religious tourism is not free anywhere. You have to pay or sit at home stare at the picture instead.

If Fascist India wants it free then pay everything including all the costs incurred in construction and everything relating to facilities, utilities etc etc.

And according to you, a 2km bus ride should cost a $100 per pilgrim :lol:. Even metro or city buses cost under $1 per trip, that too for a larger distance. Please keep those emotional responses to yourself, blah blah don't come, no one forcing you. Well, no one forced you to construct the corridor either. This is a buyer seller agreement. Both sides need each other equally, no one needs the other more. You need the $ and we need access to the site, so no one is doing anyone a favor here. So either charge a reasonable rate or the deal is off. I never said it should be free, i think $20 is a very reasonable rate. I am merely replying to posters here who think they should charge $100-150 etc.

Last edited:
$1000 visa fee per person, other services not included. and must pay for it in $ bought from outside Pakistan. since Pakistani market doesnt have any dollars.

Firstly, It doesn't matter how poor or rich they are. I am fairly well off. That doesn't mean I will pay $100 for something that I think should be no more than $20-30, that too repeatedly. $100-$150 is the cost of an average country's 3 month visa, which allows the person to stay there for 90 days and do whatever the **** he wants, visit different cities, move around etc. Going 2 km across the border, being restricted to that compound and coming back the same day should cost much less.

Secondly, yes, they are pretty poor. GDP per capita in India in 2017 was close to $2000/year, so an "average" person makes $2000 in the whole year, thus $100 is a massive amount for them. Unless you are living in lala land, you would know that Pakistan is even poorer, with a GDP per capita of $1500, and that was in 2017 before your currency depreciation. At that time, it was 100 pkr to a dollar, now it is close to 160. I am waiting for 2019 and 2020 gdp values to come out, your gdp per capita will be around $1000-1100. So yea, we are pretty poor, but you are twice as poor.

you have a choice... dont come...

Pakistani piligrims pay much much more to go to saudi for Hajj and Umrah

Since your faith isnt that strong....do the following like in the movie "Up in the air"

take a picture and pretend you are there.... like all cheap-assess in the world.

up-in-the-air-001.jpg

Pakistan should respond by asking India to wave off any Visa fees for all foreign Hindus, Sikhs and Buddhists who travel to India for religious purposes.

Why would Pakistan issue visa to hindus and all budhists must come through China.
Pakistan do not recognize Arunachi Pardesh as part of India.

India enjoy $billions worth transit through Pakistan... Imran Khan is unreasonably friendly with modi... NAB must be notified.

Why would Pakistan issue visa to hindus and all budhists must come through China.
Pakistan do not recognize Arunachi Pardesh as part of India.

India enjoy $billions worth transit through Pakistan... Imran Khan is unreasonably friendly with modi... NAB must be notified.
I wish Pak never withdraw from Mushi great achievement ......... but.... we have some SOB politicians

Back
Top Bottom