What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

You guys indirectly help Mr Abe achieving his Nazi dream, pathetic.

In the near future China will have war with Japan, India has to choose or just stay away.
Don't worry they will stay away! They don't take hard stands when taking sides which have its own pros/cons. ;)

USA also sells advanced weapons to Pakistan, why you not blame USA?
Hey mate..we are not blaming USA or China instead you are making noise for Indian Purchase of only a Surveillance plane.
China sells weapons to Pakistan, Japan sells us..simple...
its matter of national interest only, respect and get respected...

because we need to help Japan coming out its policy. we need to make our ties stronger.. Meanwhile this planes are for Humanitarian operations.... P-8 is Military purpose
Who are we to help other countries bro...
But ASW for humanitarian?

US-2i is just the beginning, you have opened the pandora box. Shall I congratulate you or just shame on you.

Your choice. Nobody cares, either way.

@Oscar @Aeronaut @nuclearpak : What is the point of letting these pointless posts remain as flaim baits, and make a not so significant thread into a multi page troll fest?

In the near future China will have war with Japan, India has to choose or just stay away.
what is this Nazi dream....care to explain..
it's china that that remind me of German Era Imperialism ...
1.you impose Air defense zone..
2.you enter in our territory
3.you supply weapon to our enemy.
4.you occupy our land.(Aski Chin)
5.you claim our land as yours..
6.you forcefully occupy free land of Tibet.
7.you provoke and threaten your neighbor.
8.you make "strings of pearl" to contain us.
9.you claim Taiwan to be part of china.

and now you speak of other of being Nazi........ it's your country which is marching forward with the legacy of NAZI..germany..

Last edited:
USA also sells weapons to Pakistan. Meanwhile India is the first country after world war two officially buys weapon from Japan.

Hate China doesn't mean you have to dance with Nazi Abe.

LOL how butthurt are you... the pain you are getting is sooooo evident.

Now India and Japan friendship is gonna be stronger than ever.... sweeter than honey... all weather friendship etc etc.

Indian PM and Japan PM are gonna dance now and do cha cha cha. :nana:

We would encircle you in String of Samosas and Sushi. :omghaha:

singh-abe.jpg

1222915051370261070.jpg

JapanIndiaFriendshipYearLog.jpg

400_F_17715494_Y1e3QrUzhH7iVPCr6qaTyMVJivDMfGF4.jpg

If a country killed 300 thousands Indian civilians In Mumbai and never care to apologize while put those war criminals in a shrine to worship, what's your reaction?
I agree bro...
But we are not aware of the CHINA-japan relations...
If you can see most of my indian friends are only defending this deal...
Did you see any indian supporting japanese attrocities?

Who are we to help other countries bro...
But ASW for humanitarian?

You want to contain another nation then that's what one should do.. Pakistan uses China, China uses Pakistan and we both use each other..
No this Plane is not for ASW it's prohibited to use for military purposes... it's for humanitarian operations

are you threatening us.....if yes, then no body give a damn about it India....:tup:

You want to contain another nation then that's what one should do.. Pakistan uses China, China uses Pakistan and we both use each other..
But are we sure japan will stand by india when needed?
Do we have any strategic defence treaty?

Back
Top Bottom