What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

They wont allow voting because they know they will lose, some democracy

Last edited by a moderator:
Shia should be sent to Iran and left alone to do what ever they want to do.

End of problem.

There isn't a single muslims country which accepts Shia religion.

I Dare the OIC to attack India.How about a economic staction by OIC on India.:partay:

LOL do u know the impact of such a decision? there r millions of Indians working in Gulf........just imagine the impact of sudden stop of flow of foreign cash, and then millions of Indians flocking back to india.............

u economy will simply collapse.....?

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;3325344 said:
LOL do u know the impact of such a decision? there r millions of Indians working in Gulf........just imagine the impact of sudden stop of flow of foreign cash, and then millions of Indians flocking back to india.............

not only this but most of oil came from OIC. if OIC countries stop oil 4 days india ko naani yaad jay gee

Spartacus_Σπάρτακο;3325344 said:

We already saw what OIC can do during 1971 war with Pakistan. ;)

The OIC is a lemon! Just a lot of hot air being spewed out at regular intervals. The most useless organization in the galaxy! No one outside the OIC even bats an eye at the nonsensical clap trap they dish out. Oh wait! Most even inside the OIC don't care a fig!

India shouldn't have bothered to comment on their baloney! What a bl00dy waste of time! Jeeez!

i think OIC will remain same powerless tiger. Until i guess pakistan as a country economically advances and takes over some of the islamic countries who run behind money then only pakistan will get to see what they want. By the current pakistan scenario that day looks too far. Correct me if i am wrong

not only this but most of oil came from OIC. if OIC countries stop oil 4 days india ko naani yaad jay gee
Imran bhai!! Do you really think that those countries exporting oil to India can take the enormous risk to stop it? They'll head into bankruptcy before you can say Jack! You think Pakistan will come to their aid and import the same quantity of oil that India is buying from them? You'll go bankrupt too!

So where and to whom would the oil exporting countries export their oil to (which would become surplus)? To Burkina Faso?? There would be no takers for that extra oil and they would then have to dump it into the sea! And screw themselves in the process!

Tho, Imran bhai, naani kisko yaad aa jaye gee?? :P

Cheers!

Its a welcome statement and Kashmiris would be glad to hear that.
Really? :woot: And, pray, how do you know that? The Kashmiris too are well aware that the OIC is a lemon!! So you need to go smell the coffee before belching out methane. :cheesy:

how about OIC countries kick all the Indian out

You know each of the arab countries is seeking stronger business ties with India.

They know oil will finish one day. How long you think OIL dependence will last? ;)

Each of the arab country wants maximum business with India, and they are investing hugely to secure their FUTURE.

OIL is a DEPRECIATING asset which has limited life. FUTURE is INDIA. Arabs know it better that to secure their future they need to invest maximum in their relation with India. OIL wont last many years.

Oil has maximum 4 decades on its side. I am sure in future OIL will be as useless as PAGER is in today's world. :lol:

Then even the Arabs will be wanting their children to get into Indian IITs and IIMs. :)

Back
Top Bottom