What's new

India could seek foreign help for light combat aircraft

is that how far your peanut size brain can function? and the only country you came up with was only zimbabwe? :lol:
Azerbijian last year placed 26 JF-17 orders from pakistan and in IDEAS-2008 more then 8 countries showed massive interests in JF-17s.
btw Zimbabwe was only negotiating with china and the order has been suspended.
Its INDIA who has been supplying weapons to myanmar military junta regime who are using against its peaceful civilians! India is in advance stage of supplying Armed version of Dhruv to Myanmar and :lol: UN report shattered DRDO lies and reviled that not a single major component is made in india!:rofl:

source for the last part plz .
shown inerest . wake up . more countries have shown interest in rafale but have their been any foreing sale . tell me. why would any other country buy jf-17 when the country who developed them is not inducting them .

find the answer from your huge and intelligent brain and tell me the answr oh mighty one .:lol:

shown inerest . wake up . more countries have shown interest in rafale but have their been any foreing sale . tell me. why would any other country buy jf-17 when the country who developed them is not inducting them .

find the answer from your huge and intelligent brain and tell me the answr oh mighty one .:lol:
It is waste of time asking for a source with him .He makes claims without any support so not worth arguing..

Hi,

For the reason that there is no MIG 21 to buy from russia and niether there will be newer versions of the F 7's made by china. China's previous customers would like to own something newer for their airforce---as a matter of fact---there is no other plane in the world market that can fulfill the needs of 3rd world countries air forces and not going abegging to the u s o a for used / refurbished / sanction proned F 16's.

It is a normal practise for people to buy the newer model of their favourite car from their car dealer---like a old toyota user would go for a newer toyota at his toyota dealership and look what new models are available----same thing happens with nations who need to upgrade the defence needs and need to replace their old machines with new shiny ones.

So, when an old F 6 / 7 wears out----there is a good chance that the old customer would head to china to look at the new merchandise.

It also comes down to dollars and sense---the price issue is going to play the most important part---.

The reason france is the only nation flying the rafael---is because french screwed up in marketing the air craft properly. They lost their sales pitch first of all---they should have made every effort in selling their mirage 2000 to pakistan in the early 90's to keep their line and loyalty growing---but they rather blackmailed pakistan by asking too much for their equipment. Then they should have gone forward and put together a combined package of rafaels for saudia arabia and pakistan in the early 2000 and followed through extremely aggressively with a great price and service----but then again greed and their arrogance got the better of them.

The french knew that they had an awesome product in the form of the rafael---but their arrogance got into their head---it may ultimately cost them their defence aircraft industry. For some strange reason they took saudis for a fool and started pushing too much stuff at them at the same time----the saudis got weary and went back to the u s. The french could have committed suicide at that time for whatever good that might have brought out.

The JF 17 will not be marketed by pakistan---the FC 1 will be marketed by china---.

Hi,

The JF 17 will not be marketed by pakistan---the FC 1 will be marketed by china---.
what will be pakistans say ..
Let us assume a scenario ...Afghanistan is willing to buy JF_17 ..Pakistan says it is against country intrest..In this case does pakistan has any technical way to block these sale..?

what will be pakistans say ..
Let us assume a scenario ...Afghanistan is willing to buy JF_17 ..Pakistan says it is against country intrest..In this case does pakistan has any technical way to block these sale..?

Hi,

JF 17 is not for sale first of all. The Fc 1 is. Now coming down to afghanistan wanting to buy Fc1---I don't think it will happen---due to other reasons---U S and india's influence at this time---china doesnot want to expose its equipment to the u s or india.

Last edited:
Hi,

JF 17 is not for sale first of all. The Fc 1 is. Now coming down to afghanistan wanting to buy Fc1---I don't think it will happen---due to toher reasons---U S and india's influence at this time---china doesnot want to expose its equipment to the u s or india.
which means china has exclusive rights on sale of FC_1(JF_17)..where as JF_17 is pakistan specific...got it sir..

oh well what can i say, you are a INDIAN:lol:

Azerbaijan plans to buy JF-17 aircrafts from Pakistan, Pakistani Defense Ministry said, and APA reports
You can search a bit more online and see yourself the actual number of JF-17 ordered.

“Thirteen countries have so far expressed interest in purchasing the JF-17 aircraft are Azerbaijan, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, Iran, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Algeria and Sudan.”
Now put some thinking in your Nutcase and tell me when these air force retire their F-7/Mig-21 fleet or any 3rd generation fleet, with whom are they gonna replace with? EF-2000? Mig-35? FA-18? Gripen? NO and the answer is "JF-17"! and you go ahead and find me more then 4 countries who have shown interest in LCA? or find me a link where it says India wont export LCA!

China has not ruled out the possibility of inducting JF-17, in fact it still exist and neither they said yes or no! its most likely that they may induct a more advance version of JF-17.

and i know, you indians probably had a sizer when you heard me saying "NOT A SINGLE MAJOR COMPONENT IN DHRUV IS INDIGENOUS"

-desinged by MBB germany
-entire avionics supported by IAI "Israel"
-Rockets, guns and engines from France
-Brake systems from Italy
-Fuel tanks and gearboxes from Britain
-US inputs
-and self-protection equipment from a Swedish company.

Wrong
JF 17 is not for sale first of all. The Fc 1 is. Now coming down to afghanistan wanting to buy Fc1---I don't think it will happen---due to other reasons---U S and india's influence at this time---china doesnot want to expose its equipment to the u s or india.

JF - 17 is a Joint Production bw China and Pakistan. Its on sale and i agree with Mr PC that there are number of countries intrested to this Eagle and both China & Pakistan will share 50% export price :)

One thing more that JF-17 is from fourth generation and both Pakistan & China are looking to advance this project near to 5th generation.
For your reference :-

buddy we dont take wikipeedia as reliable souse in this forum, please refrain from wiki links. I dont think you can turn the JF-17 concept in to full 5th! most probably we will try to set 4.5 generation goal mark.

Means that Pakistan should now think to purchase 5th generation fighters then the 4th or 4.5th because F35 and F22 would be available for sale after 2012 (I guess according to the web sources).

I feel there is much purchasing gap between 4/4.5 generation to 5th generation.

Last edited:
Means that Pakistan should now think to purchase 5th generation fighters then the 4th or 4.5th because F35 and F22 would be available for sale after 2012 (I guess according to the web sources).

I feel there is much purchasing gap between 4/4.5 generation to 5th generation.

I dough F-22 and F-35 will be available to pakistan any time soon. China is likely to be our source for 5th generation MRCA.

^^^^^ good for paf ..but current situation is different ..who knows in future it may cross 5th generation also
Fighter Aircraft Generation: Classfications [Archive] - Key Publishing Ltd Aviation Forums

I only said that it might touch 4.5 to 5th generation
I dont say it will be 5th generation craft. Pak upgraded Mirrage for 4th generation then Y not they can take near it to 4.5th generation :)

One thing more that JF-17 is from fourth generation and both Pakistan & China are looking to advance this project near to 5th generation.

Wrong

JF - 17 is a Joint Production bw China and Pakistan. Its on sale and i agree with Mr PC that there are number of countries intrested to this Eagle and both China & Pakistan will share 50% export price :)

Any proof on this regard will be appreciated..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom