What's new

India could seek foreign help for light combat aircraft

Great. Not only are some of the Indian kids here mentally deficient, some of the Pakistani kids are too. Keep making your countries proud, you children are doing a great job of representing them. :hitwall:

Acer, you keep believing that - maybe InAF will too, they will be in for one hell of a surprise.
Kya kare hj sahaab bachcha hey ..jhoth bolne ki aadath nahin..beech beech me kuch sach nikal jatha hey..Aage aisa nahin karega..:enjoy:

:rolleyes: Like I said. Silly little kids.

Aditya you are a fool just as Super Falcon is. So what if Zimbabwe ordered it? They won't get it if they don't have the money. If they do, they probably will. SIMPLE. So what if Bangladesh rejected JF-17? They want J-10 because they cannot afford both J-10 and JF-17. Pakistan can afford both, they are buying both. Why are you kids always trolling with the same old rubbish?

Now sir please tell me how much jf_17 china going to produce for their own airforce..?
They are going for J10 ..which is superior to jf_17..

If you go according to chinas claim ..their most advanced plane is Sukhoi_30
which is a 4th generation fighter plane..
Now you want us to believe JF_17 belongs to same category..!
correct me if I am wrong..

:rolleyes: Like I said. Silly little kids.

Aditya you are a fool just as Super Falcon is. So what if Zimbabwe ordered it? They won't get it if they don't have the money. If they do, they probably will. SIMPLE. So what if Bangladesh rejected JF-17? They want J-10 because they cannot afford both J-10 and JF-17. Pakistan can afford both, they are buying both. Why are you kids always trolling with the same old rubbish?

Because they are kids. SIMPLE.

Now sir please tell me how much jf_17 china going to produce for their own airforce..?
They are going for J10 ..which is superior to jf_17..

Now you want us to believe JF_17 belongs to same category..!
correct me if I am wrong..

Sorry to break it to you but you're only telling half-truths. They appear correct to you, but really they are not the whole story.
Yes China is going for J-10, yes in many ways it is superior to JF-17. But JF-17 is cheaper, smaller, easier to maintain - these are some of the reasons why PAF is buying JF-17. China needs J-10 because J-10 has bigger range than JF-17, China is a huge country to defend and they need long range.

China has NEVER claimed SU-30 is their most advanced plane. Show me where they have? That is completely wrong. Just J-10's airframe is more advanced than SU-30. Yes, i know SU-30 is 4th gen. So is J-10 - this is a 4.5 gen fighter according to many. But JF-17 is also 4th gen according to many.

You want me to believe JF-17 is not 4th gen even though it has:
Multi-mode radar with BVRAAM firing capability and track-while scan mode that can engage 2 BVR targets, integrated with SD-10 BVRAAM comparable to R-77.
Full glass cockpit with multiple smart MFDs, Helmet Mounted Display/Sight for 5th gen WVRAAMs such as A-darter, HOTAS controls.
FBW flight control system (at least in pitch axis, will be upgraded if not already upgraded to all axis).
Performance comparable to F-16A according to test pilots, horizontal maneuverability even better in some respects according to Chinese interview of Pakistani test pilot.
Thrust to weight ratio even better than Mirage 2000C (M2k has TWR of 0.93, JF-17 has TWR of 0.95), will be improved with greater use of composites and new engine.

The list goes on. If some of you kids do not want to believe it, I don't care. But don't come here trying to mislead people by spreading lies and half-truths, keep that crap on BRF or somewhere similar. If you want to have a debate then have a debate, not this "Bangladesh does not want JF-17 so it must suck" crap.

If you want to have a debate then have a debate, not this "Bangladesh does not want JF-17 so it must suck" crap.

If Bangladesh do not want JF-17 then it do-not suck.

But when IAF do not want LCA, then it sucks big time.

But yes, we are apparanetly kids, and guess what?! ...... . . .. . Kids are not Hipocrats.

Sorry to break it to you but you're only telling half-truths. They appear correct to you, but really they are not the whole story.
Yes China is going for J-10, yes in many ways it is superior to JF-17. But JF-17 is cheaper, smaller, easier to maintain - these are some of the reasons why PAF is buying JF-17. China needs J-10 because J-10 has bigger range than JF-17, China is a huge country to defend and they need long range.

China has NEVER claimed SU-30 is their most advanced plane. Show me where they have? That is completely wrong. Just J-10's airframe is more advanced than SU-30. Yes, i know SU-30 is 4th gen. So is J-10 - this is a 4.5 gen fighter according to many. But JF-17 is also 4th gen according to many.

Multi-mode radar with BVRAAM firing capability and track-while scan mode that can engage 2 BVR targets, integrated with SD-10 BVRAAM comparable to R-77.
Full glass cockpit with multiple smart MFDs, Helmet Mounted Display/Sight for 5th gen WVRAAMs such as A-darter, HOTAS controls.
FBW flight control system (at least in pitch axis, will be upgraded if not already upgraded to all axis).
Performance comparable to F-16A according to test pilots, horizontal maneuverability even better in some respects according to Chinese interview of Pakistani test pilot.
Thrust to weight ratio even better than Mirage 2000C (M2k has TWR of 0.93, JF-17 has TWR of 0.95), will be improved with greater use of composites and new engine.

The list goes on. If some of you kids do not want to believe it, I don't care. But don't come here trying to mislead people by spreading lies and half-truths, keep that crap on BRF or somewhere similar. If you want to have a debate then have a debate, not this "Bangladesh does not want JF-17 so it must suck" crap.

you are right . it has potential to become a 4.5 gen aircraft but just accept it right now it is not even a 4th gen fighter .

kid, first of all use the quotes feature properly!

Can you provide some evidence to your claim..
I never read anything like that..
evidence for what? that we have a say over to whom the JF-17 will be sold? to simplify the complicated story easier for your peanut size brain i can say that both pakistan and china will make sure JF-17 does not fall in wrong hands while we both will try to make as much money out of the project.
No one will buy LCA again hypothesis ..How you know that..
Anyway LCA is not for sale for time being...
And I dont think many countries can afford LCA with their price tag ..:enjoy:
NO ONE will ever buy a under performed LCA in tranche-1 and 2 when it is available, and with a price tag of 25-30 million dollars customers would rather prefer a more combat proven Mirage-2000 upgraded to their needs. And you need to make a double check before you jumble out claims just like that. India is indeed targeting LCA for export.

kid, first of all use the quotes feature properly!

evidence for what? that we have a say over to whom the JF-17 will be sold? to simplify the complicated story easier for your peanut size brain i can say that both pakistan and china will make sure JF-17 does not fall in wrong hands while we both will try to make as much money out of the project.

NO ONE will ever buy a under performed LCA in tranche-1 and 2 when it is available, and with a price tag of 25-30 million dollars customers would rather prefer a more combat proven Mirage-2000 upgraded to their needs. And you need to make a double check before you jumble out claims just like that. India is indeed targeting LCA for export.
just by presenting the aircraft in air shows doesnt mean that india is planning export of lca .

QUOTE]

1、J11B /J10B air-to-air
su30mkk/su30mkk2 air-to-ground/air-to-sea

2、su30mkk2 Naval air force

3、JH7A

lets look at the country that has ordered jf-17
ZIMBABWE
the country whose economy has fallen and people are dieing out of hunger .
does that give any indications to you .

even BANGLADESH has rejected jf-17 .

plz wake up .
is that how far your peanut size brain can function? and the only country you came up with was only zimbabwe? :lol:
Azerbijian last year placed 26 JF-17 orders from pakistan and in IDEAS-2008 more then 8 countries showed massive interests in JF-17s.
btw Zimbabwe was only negotiating with china and the order has been suspended.
Its INDIA who has been supplying weapons to myanmar military junta regime who are using against its peaceful civilians! India is in advance stage of supplying Armed version of Dhruv to Myanmar and :lol: UN report shattered DRDO lies and reviled that not a single major component is made in india!:rofl:

you are right . it has potential to become a 4.5 gen aircraft but just accept it right now it is not even a 4th gen fighter .

Please enlighten me, how is not a 4th generation fighter aircraft?

P.S. Didnt you read HJ786 post regarding the aircrafts capabilities or did you just turn a blind eye to that part like your Indian brothers :D

JF17 lacks important 4 GENERATION characteristics which exist in all fighters of that class.

They are

No Quaruplex Digital FBW like Typhoon Rafael Gripen & Yes LCA Tejas.

Zero composite structure in airframe like all four of the above including LCA TEJAS...
composites is new technology far lighter in weight and stronger in design.

Also its no coincidence that PAF is already looking at fusion of a western engine,, radar ,, and weapons...for future blocks of JF17.

This last statement alone shows a bias towards western tech as oppose chinease.

Just my thoughts please don,t kill me

NO ONE will ever buy a under performed LCA in tranche-1 and 2 when it is available, and with a price tag of 25-30 million dollars customers would rather prefer a more combat proven Mirage-2000 upgraded to their needs.
Unfortunately there aren't many countries to buy Mirage 2000's from. UAE is getting rid of 60 those might go to india as a stop gap measure but besides that no Mirage 2000's would be available. In a couple of year countries without a lot of money will probably have only a couple of options to chose when purchasing 4th gen aircraft and the LCA and JF-17 would be two of them

Fourth Generation Aircraft

Grumman F-14 Tomcat
McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle
General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon
McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet
McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II
Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-29
Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-31
Sukhoi Su-27
Yakovlev Yak-38
Panavia Tornado
Dassault Mirage 2000
Saab Viggen
Mitsubishi F-2
AIDC Ching-Kuo
Chengdu J-10
Hindustan LCA

4.5 Generation Fighters (circa 1990 to 2000)

The term "4.5 generation" is also sometimes seen refering to more recent fourth generation fighters. These aircraft are generally seen as retaining the same basic characteristics of fourth generation planes but with enhanced capabilities provided by more advanced technologies that might be seen in fifth generation fighters. Good examples are the F-18 Super Hornet, Eurofighter Typhoon, and Dassault Rafale. All three make use of advanced avionics to improve mission capability and limited stealth characteristics to reduce visibility when compared to older fourth generation aircraft. However, none is considered advanced enough to be classified as a fifth generation fighter (though arguments can be made for the Typhoon and perhaps the Rafale).

Other members of this generation include:
http://www.military.cz/russia/air/suchoj/Su_30/big/su30MKI_1.jpg
Su-30MKI

http://www.avonds.com/Rafale-12 (alt).jpg
Rafale

Four and a Half Generation Aircraft

Boeing F-18E/F Super Hornet
Sukhoi Su-30
Sukhoi Su-33
Sukhoi Su-35
Eurofighter Typhoon
Saab Gripen
Dassault Rafale

Fifth Generation Fighters (circa 2000 to ?)

The technologies that best epitomize fifth generation fighters are advanced integrated avionics systems that provide the pilot with a complete picture of the battlespace and the use of low observable "stealth" techniques. The F-22 and F-35 are the only fifth generation fighters developed to date, but Russia hopes that technologies being created by the Mikoyan Gurevich MFI and Sukhoi Su-47 may make them competitors in that market.

It only seems logical to name the F-35 as the ultimate example of this generation since the Joint Strike Fighter was the original inspiration for this entire subject. Other examples include:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/romain.g/f22-2.jpg
F-22

Fifth Generation Aircraft

Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
Lockheed Martin F-35

Probably The Russian T-50 [PAK-FA] will come here too
Here goes the link Fighter Aircraft Generation: Classfications [Archive] - Key Publishing Ltd Aviation Forums

Now dont tell me 4th generation aircraft is more advanced then 4.5 genration

Back
Top Bottom