What's new

India fears cyber attack by Pakistani hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont understand whatever hacking I have seen by Indian-Pakistani Hackers were low level sites (Like Malya's site or Pakistan's some oil & gas site ) and done by some stupid kids to deface it... The only hacking threats were disposed when some Indian Defence sites were hacked by Chinese hackers..There is only threat from that side.. Pakistan may wait as of now..

You are still stuck at guns....Our Jana sis is not old fashioned...She is bit more on Modern tech like this

JANA.gif

is that photophonia ? nice try
:rofl:

Hacking is no big deal. Difference between Hacking and Software Dev is, hacking is like demolishing a nicely constructed structure by bomb(99% of the hackers use brute force method), and software dev is making a nice structure bit by bit. Those who wonder that why hackers dont join leading software firms should read more about SDLC. Hacking never attracted me a bit. Hackers are just jobless wanks, in most cases in their adolescence.

Last edited:
Hacking is no big deal. Difference between Hacking and Software Dev is, hacking is like demolishing a nicely constructed structure by bomb(99% of the hackers use brute force method), and software dev is making a nice structure bit by bit. Those who wonder that why hackers dont join leading software firms should read more about SDLC. Hacking never attracted me a bit. Hackers are just jobless wanks, in most cases in their adolescence.

I think you are cutting hackers (atleast genuine e33t :P ) ones short.

Writing run of the mill code is what I do for living and its boring as hell , The most excitement I get is when I am actually facing a problem and need to innovate to solve or design some new pattern to code it.

Hacking is not done by a tool as I saw posted by so many people :). Its like drawing, every painting needs different strokes. Exploiting flaws / using tools to change some stuff is not considered hacking.

Although I understand that the end result is bad but most of hackers are driven by this need to innovate and do things differently from what they do everyday. Its not malice which drives them but passion.

Also attacking Indian or Pakistani sites is just a way to escape punishment cause then you know your government will definately support you even if you get caught. If you think they do it from a false sense of nationality then you are mistaken,

There was a time when I used to be involved in lot of network security clubs but the technology progress so fast, flaws are closed and opened so frequently that even a day not spend reading puts you back ages in this community.

And Indian members should understand lot of software firms != hackers

Some of the best hackers in the world are from russia , the reason being they have one of the best programmers who genuinely like coding. Also the scandavian countries are pretty awesome too. Just take a look at some of the international coding sites like Topcoder and you will understand that how disproportionate is the hackers community.

Conditions are improving , there was a time when making a ssh call to a computer used to take ages due to an internet speed which rivaled a snail.

I hope both the communities have their fun without doing any long term damage :). But please do not damage my ISP . I will personally come and K.O. these hackers if I cant access internet for even a day cause of them.

I think you are cutting hackers (atleast genuine e33t ) ones short.

Writing run of the mill code is what I do for living and its boring as hell , The most excitement I get is when I am actually facing a problem and need to innovate to solve or design some new pattern to code it.

I don't understand, if you're really want do something other than your regular 9 to 6 job join some open-source forum, there's some serious innovation happening in open-source space . And the kind you're talking about are among those 1% people. Bringing down loosely monitored web servers is pretty lame, I'd say. I mean what kind of wank waste time to bring down Malya's website! :S Was he pissed off after having Kingfisher beer! :D

How come SDLC stops a hacker from joining a software firm?? Please explain..

Cyber war escalates: Pakistani hackers 'take revenge'

Cyber war escalates: Pakistani hackers 'take revenge'

Screenshot of hacked page. A group of hackers going by the name 'Predators PK' have hacked over 200 Indian websites.

A group of Pakistani hackers going by the name of ‘Predators PK’ hacked over 200 Indian websites on Friday, as a form of retaliation to the recent cyber attack on Pakistani sites carried out by the Indian Cyber Army (ICA).

The hackers’ modus operandi was similar to the ICA attack, with pages developed by the hackers being inserted onto Indian servers and sites being hacked to root level. While the ICA had focused on hacking government websites, Predators PK focused on India’s Central Bureau of Investigation (http://cbi.nic.in/), college websites, NGOs, Indian companies and firms and religious sites among others. Some of the sites appeared damaged while a majority of the sites were still functional aside from hosting the page inserted by the hackers.

Unlike the ICA attack which was cited as ‘revenge for 26/11′, the page inserted by Pakistani hackers did not suggest ideological motivations, but simply revenge. The principal message by a hacker going by the handle, HEX786 read:

This is Just A Warning To All Script Kiddies Indians Hackers. Stop Being no0bs and Defacing Pakistani Web Sites Dont prove Us to Do Something. Your Security Was good But We Like Breaking it !

Tell india I am From Pakistan Cyber Army.

:D..

i heard that they have launched investigation..

Pakistani hackers got good publicity in Indian media which is more disappointing for indian cyber noobs.
Pakistani hackers are individuals they better form a group and make "Stuxnet" kinda thing. :devil:

Cyber war: Indian hackers take down OGRA site

In a dangerous emerging trend of back and forth website defacing, a group of Indian hackers called the ‘Indian Cyber Army’ hacked the Oil & Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) [www.ogra.org.pk] website on Saturday. The website was later recovered by the site admins.

The message left on the Ogra page says the hack is in response to the attack on over 200 Indian websites by the ‘Pakistan Cyber Army.’ The message reads:

You Have Been Hacked By The “INDIAN CYBER ARMY” This Is a Retaliation Of Hacking “CBI”

Earlier, a group of Pakistani hackers going by the name of ‘Predators PK’ hacked over 200 Indian websites, as a form of retaliation to a recent cyber attack on Pakistani sites carried out by the Indian Cyber Army (ICA). Unlike the ICA attack which was cited as ‘revenge for 26/11′, the page inserted by Pakistani hackers did not suggest ideological motivations, but simply revenge.

Pakistani hacker’s perspective

The PakCyberArmy (PCA) in an email exchange with The Express Tribune said that the hacks were an act of ‘revenge’ in response to the Indian hacks.

“I do this because I love Pakistan and want to do something ‘big’ for my country,” the chief of PCA said.

The page inserted by Pakistani hackers did not suggest ideological motivations. The principal message by a hacker going by the handle, HEX786 read:

This is Just A Warning To All Script Kiddies Indians Hackers. Stop Being no0bs and Defacing Pakistani Web Sites Dont prove Us to Do Something. Your Security Was good But We Like Breaking it !

Indian hacker’s perspective

The Indian hackers involved in the original attack said that they wanted to ‘convey a message to Pakistani citizens on opposing terror route being followed to disturb neighbours.’

The original attack by the ICA was a form of ‘hacktavisim’ in retaliation to the Mumbai attacks.

“Indian Cyber Army owns you. Rest in peace, the heroes of 26/11 who laid their precious lives for the country … because of some Pakistanis, whole of Pakistan is being given bad words,” was the message displayed on the page.

Indian-Ogra-Hack-640x480.jpg

Cyber war: Indian hackers take down OGRA site – The Express Tribune

Bad boys ,it's just like throwing stones at each other.:tsk::tsk:

yeah but they create a lot of jobs:P

And if the Indian hackers did the same atleast poverty level would have been a level less by now there. What you say ?

so u mean to say thats not happeneing......

cmon jana, come back to reality......

india has da biggest IT base in da world !

still as per ur logic, what happened to poverty?

:azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom