What's new

India fears cyber attack by Pakistani hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our bench in IT is very low, people have billable diliverables if you understand what that means.

yaar project project --- did not even get 1 month of bench time even after 2 years in IT.:angry:

BTW this is getting interesting. :devil:

Last edited:
Counter attackers have nothing to do with India.
If you belive they are Indians please provide us proof... :lol:

Pakistani hackers were seeking Revenge and Vengeance with their counter attack against their counter parts who acted without a fear of retribution.:smokin:

for the bolded part,
sach to saabit karne k liye saboot ki zarurat nahi hoti (its a little dramatic post):D

I think I heard on the news that the websites hacked by Pakistani hackers is around 276. . . . . :azn:
nyc. . . . . :tup:

CBI website hacked by 'Pakistani Cyber Army'

NEW DELHI: In a major embarrassment, the website of premier investigating agency CBI was hacked tonight by programmers identifying themselves as "Pakistani Cyber Army".

The home page of the CBI website had a message from the 'Pakistani Cyber Army' warning the Indian Cyber Army not to attack their websites.

The hackers have made a mockery of the country's cyber security by infiltrating into the CBI website, supposed to be one of the most secure websites. The CBI is connected to the command centre of world police organisation - Interpol - 24x7.

The message from the hackers also spoke about the filtering controls provided by the National Informatics Centre (NIC), a body which mans computer servers across the country.

Read more: CBI website hacked by 'Pakistani Cyber Army' - The Times of India

Times of India

CBI-Hacked-Website.jpg

this is real revenge

Last edited:
I think I heard on the news that the websites hacked by Pakistani hackers is around 276. . . . . :azn:
nyc. . . . . :tup:

a long time ago a similar group that interfered with other countries but with a more nefarious outcome were hailed by Pakistan and silently supported by its people. decades later the very same groups they supported_ grew to now take the similar approach inwards ( see weekly bombings and attacks inside Pakistan). I would caution people to remember that " chickens can come home to roost".

These groups are only looking out for themselves and not for each others countries. the moment they feel that their " our way or highway" is not met. they will use the same tactic towards internal nefarious purposes.

well i do not understand everytime there are attacks in india, pakistan always says that it is done by india only.........i guess these so called pakistan cyber army is a internal wing of RAW :)......

@ ouiouioui ^^^ your niCk reminds me of somethin :cheesy:

whatever makes you feel better....

say oui if you agree.......lol

It doesn't help anyone's cause, but we can also show pics if you want.

pakistanarmywebsitedefa.jpg

The web site is back on track buddy. But what about this one? :azn:

New Delhi, Dec 6: Exposing India's weakness in information technology, the premier investigative agency, Central Bureau of Investigation has failed to restart its hacked official website even after 48 hours.

The CBI website (http://cbi.nic.in/), which was hacked by Pakistani hackers, remained offline on Monday, Dec 6. The failure indicates the credibility of Indian IT sector, which is considered as one of the leading exporter of 'brainees' to the Western countries.

The official website of CBI was hacked on Friday, Dec 3 night by unknown hackers, who claimed themselves as "Pakistan Cyber Army". The hackers infiltrated to the root level and left a note saying that the attack was a response to the hacking of Pakistan websites by Indian hackers.

The note left by Pakistan hackers read, "This attempt is in response to the Pakistani websites hacked by 'Indian Cyber Army'. We told u before too...we are sleeping but not dead". The note ended with "Pakistan Zindabad."

Later on Saturday, CBI officials released a statement describing that they were working hard to fix he issue and also registered a case under Information Technology Act against 'unknown' hackers.

"A case has been registered in this connection in the cyber crime cell of the CBI and efforts are underway to restore the website with the help of National Informatics Centre and the CBI cyber security experts," the statement said.
48 hours & counting; CBI website remains offline

270+ Indian websites Hacked by Pakistani Hackers on Friday

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom