What's new

India Fears Pakistan, Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good fear, Indians working hard to make it better everyday for India. Til starting war with Pakistan any minutes, India is gone from the face of the map. :)

Shaheen_Missile_Pakistan_03.jpg

awwww so sad..........pak talks using nukes as if they were stones................:angel::sniper:

That's good fear, Indians working hard to make it better everyday for India. Til starting war with Pakistan any minutes, India is gone from the face of the map. :)

have you seen your country's map before 1971.something is missing... !!!
hope the remainings are there.keep it intact,before you find anything in it.

awwww so sad..........pak talks using nukes as if they were stones................:angel::sniper:

Only US in the history of earth has used nukes.
And Pak says it will also,if India attacks them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just can't imagine the condition of Pakistan if it uses first.
Firstly,India will obviously reply.
Considering the size of Pakistan,we all know who will have be most damaged.
And then the isolation from world for the first use of nukes.

Looks like they want to apply their stone throwing skills which they imparted to Kashmiris,on nukes!!

come to india and say to a indian "Pakistan fears india?" people will have a reaction of "No news material" but lol "India fears pakistan" will definetly be news in pakistan and for obivious reasons. hold your horses Indian guys and control ur smiles while replying on this thread. Does not look good :D

I agree "Don't Mess with Pakistan". This article again acknowledges that our Nukes are providing a credible deterrent.

infact i see nukes as the biggest disadvantage for pakistan....see the situation of pakistan today.....after some years or decades when u see ur country go nowhere, u will find if this nukes werent there, u wud have got world support which u dont have today.......which cud have made u prosperous.....

dont mind but china alone cant lead pakistan to robust growth !

Only US in the history of earth has used nukes.
And Pak says it will also,if India attacks them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just can't imagine the condition of Pakistan if it uses first.
Firstly,India will obviously reply.
Considering the size of Pakistan,we all know who will have be most damaged.
And then the isolation from world for the first use of nukes.

Looks like they want to apply their stone throwing skills which they imparted to Kashmiris,on nukes!!
lets see how their throwing skills are really im interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where does it say India fears Pakistan?? Well India fears Pakistani Nuclear Wepons, Even a Superpower USA fears Irani Nukes.... Well Pakistan doesnt need to worry over a Neighbor who has signed No first use Policy..... That dosent mean We are afraid of you....

Its the Other way, Pakistan has only one answer to all the solution that is nuke nuke and Nuke, nothing more or less which Showcases the Pakistani Insecurity..

if it doesnt fit ur bounded rationality, it becomes troll.......define trolling my friend... :P

TROLL TROLL TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..........YUPEEEEEEEE

India Fears Pakistan, says US: WikiLeaks Exposes

New Delhi, Dec 2: The new secret diplomatic cables exposed by whistle-blowing website WikiLeaks revealed that United States was not happy with India's response to Pakistan over 2001 Parliament attack.

The 3,038 cables sent from the US embassy in New Delhi to Washington have exposed that India was not willing to attack Pakistan even after 2008 Mumbai attacks.

mmm So why US so desperatly want a India-Pakistan war??

What is US role in Mumbai attacks? wasnt it aimed at igniting India-Pakistan war ?

Who would benefit from India-Pakistan war? none other than US weapons churning companies ?

The cables leaked by WikiLeaks also added that Pakistan is not worried at all about India's Cold Start doctrine.

http://news. oneindia. in/2010/12/02/india-fears-**** stan-says-us-wikileaks-exposes . html

Yes when India initiated Cold Start doctrine everyone here was sleeping including our forces' top brass. Its only recently that when we have started taking it seriously and i would say Pakistan should take it seriously and be prepared for a timely response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom