What's new

India Fears Pakistan, Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good fear, Indians working hard to make it better everyday for India. Til starting war with Pakistan any minutes, India is gone from the face of the map. :)

Shaheen_Missile_Pakistan_03.jpg

before Your Missile reaches here, You will see it blasting in your own sky with the help of this....

AAD_Launch_Crop.jpg

And This

P2152354.JPG

And Even a Prithvi 1 of ours can Tear you from the map as you have 0% protection against an Incoming Missile....

haha!
Kashmir mein ghus kar toh wapis bhag jatey ho,aur dilli tak aa gaye ho?
Jaago!!,sapney mat dekho.
Ok lets be realistic.
Be statistical and rational,how is Pakistan anyhow comparable to India?

It has more nukes than India.
But then think again,who needs more nukes Pakistan or India??

Bhai Kashmir say hat k b baat ker lia kero, muamla sensitive hai woh, woh zamana b yaad kero jb kashmir mein ghus k mar pet k atay they wapis :D

This topic is not about the comparison, but of FEAR..

Indian needs more nukes, it has to consider china aswell, and we are all on you baby :D

very informative thread. new members can learn a lot.

Only US in the history of earth has used nukes.
And Pak says it will also,if India attacks them.

Atleast we say IF India attacked us in another state terrorism bid.

Unlike your army chief who despite tall claims of a wana be power, threatens regional countries of nuke war.

I just can't imagine the condition of Pakistan if it uses first.
Firstly,India will obviously reply.
Considering the size of Pakistan,we all know who will have be most damaged.
And then the isolation from world for the first use of nukes.
!!

That is such a silly argument which is often brought into discussion by bhartyas saying Pakistan will be finished by Indian nuke attacks and India will still have a large number of surviving population.

I say saner elements will not like having crippled imputed and zombie population as a result of nuke attacks aftermath.

I wonder if why you Indians come up with such insane scenario when your govt is refraining from it :)

NO sane country can afford a war

Bhai Kashmir say hat k b baat ker lia kero, muamla sensitive hai woh, woh zamana b yaad kero jb kashmir mein ghus k mar pet k atay they wapis :D

This topic is not about the comparison, but of FEAR..

Indian needs more nukes, it has to consider china aswell, and we are all on you baby :D

reality check- sorry for bursting ur bubble but where was china in 65 & 71.:sick: this shows how much u live in fanatasies.

Only US in the history of earth has used nukes.
And Pak says it will also,if India attacks them.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I just can't imagine the condition of Pakistan if it uses first.
Firstly,India will obviously reply.
Considering the size of Pakistan,we all know who will have be most damaged.
And then the isolation from world for the first use of nukes.

Looks like they want to apply their stone throwing skills which they imparted to Kashmiris,on nukes!!

We would care less, what the world will think or the isolation sh1t, if we are going down we will take the majority if not all of india with us, mind you the causalities will be more on your side, more population more targets, you'll have to hit the same place again and again.

Where does it say India fears Pakistan?? Well India fears Pakistani Nuclear Wepons, Even a Superpower USA fears Irani Nukes.... Well Pakistan doesnt need to worry over a Neighbor who has signed No first use Policy..... That dosent mean We are afraid of you....

Its the Other way, Pakistan has only one answer to all the solution that is nuke nuke and Nuke, nothing more or less which Showcases the Pakistani Insecurity..

Its not about India Pakistan. In my view any sane country will avoid war even a limited one. If that was not the case India would have attacked in 2001.

Only some weapons' manufacturing countries will love to see a war in subcontinent.

Nuke is not just one aspect of this rather its one of the aspects. Other aspects are too much damaging ranging from damage to economy to diplomacy and isolation of both countries.

And btw its not insecurity its the strength. If nukes were not important then India would not have it in the first place as well and US would have been paranoid whenever any new country wants to develop nukes for own security.

As far as US no first use policy is concerned its just a verbal rehtoric and gamble it has NO legal importance and neither it binds India not to break it.

So bottom line is its just a hypercritical facesaving and India will violated this verbal statement when time comes.

So dont boast about artificial things

reality check- sorry for bursting ur bubble but where was china in 65 & 71.:sick: this shows how much u live in fanatasies.

Lol.. china say phat ti kun hai? I meant to say, you have to have more nukes dedicated for use against china aswell, in essence you need more nukes than us, which is totally opposite of what you currently have in your inventory.
Samjhay Lala Ji

Lol.. china say phat ti kun hai? I meant to say, you have to have more nukes dedicated for use against china aswell, in essence you need more nukes than us, which is totally opposite of what you currently have in your inventory.
Samjhay Lala Ji

hamari toh nai phat ti par lagta hai tumahri already **** hui hai, we don't want more nukes. the day any country use nukes aginst anyone., then u can;t imagine what will happen to that nation, whole world will jump onto that nation. & i hope u ceratinaly don't want that.:sniper:

hamari toh nai phat ti par lagta hai tumahri already **** hui hai, we don't want more nukes. the day any country use nukes aginst anyone., then u can;t imagine what will happen to that nation, whole world will jump onto that nation. & i hope u ceratinaly don't want that.:sniper:

No one will jump in.. they'll just watch us destroying each other..its theirs Master Plan working since 1947...

Lol... btw whats up with :sniper: this :sniper:

Now evade this
m1252744_99120105012_IGCdnHvyWpnteammain_873x627.jpg

:rofl::rofl: :taz:
:pdf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom