What's new

India flexes its muscles, sends Super Hercules aircraft to Ladakh

On a TV talk show one wants to hear views of the participants not that of the anchor alone.

Have you seen any spokeperson at the receiving end answer a question to the point, they talk everything except the point asked for.

Have you seen any spokeperson at the receiving end answer a question to the point, they talk everything except the point asked for.

If they have been called on a show they need to be heard.

The anchor should moderate not hijack the show.

Zaid Hamid ....awww that idot who claims that he will break india into parts and kill all hindus in his so called indo pak war :police:

We must have 30-40 C-130Js. Not even a year since induction and already breaking world records.

I think the deployment of c-130 j Hercules is causing goose bumps on the **** and chineese sides..
Dont worry guys it is not for you.
For you we have kept our pampered and cared bird su 30 mki :pissed:

Sometimes, but I just can't watch him for more than 10 minutes. My head starts exploding!

Second thing is that he deliberately doesn't bring any sensible Pakistani guest. Always brings in small whimpers. He should call Shahzad Chaudhary or some hot shot politician or somebody who can give a straight answer.

These days he is crying about onion prices!

it is called an onion economy because every india food uses it.

Nice read...indeed. India Today articles always look pragmatic and balanced .

By the way C 130J and IL 76 are the only two aircrafts which can land in hostile places like Antarctica on snow-strip. Infact C-130J 's prototype first landed in Antarctica under Operation Deep Freeze in 1956. Got to be damn sturdy aircraft to land in Antarctica .

I wonder if IAF has used IL 76 in ladakh ,siachen sector ... ?

Hey guys I just checked ...IL 76 has previously done sorties at Leh , including night missions....So I don't understand what's the big deal about this C 130 J landing at this airfield....Indeed Indian media has gone berserk.

http://indianairforce.nic.in/show_unit.php?ch=36

I think Indian media needs to have sense of proportion and priorities....also need to have some dose of realism. This sort of chauvinism is slowly becoming our national character.
We have many real burning issues at hand .Would be better if we focus on them !!!

Hey guys I just checked ...IL &6 has previously done sorties at Leh , including night missions....So I don't understand what's the big deal about this C 130 J landing at this airfield....Indeed Indian media has gone berserk.

Yes what you are saying is right , but its the payload which will be delivered ,it can carry 20 tons.

Hey guys I just checked ...IL &6 has previously done sorties at Leh , including night missions....So I don't understand what's the big deal about this C 130 J landing at this airfield....Indeed Indian media has gone berserk.

Leh airfield is different. Now its Daulat Beg Oldi airfield and its situated on the altitude of 16700 ft.

Leh airfield is different. Now its Daulat Beg Oldi airfield and its situated on the altitude of 16700 ft.

which is equal to 5000 meters. IL 76 can cruise at much higher altitude. If I am not wrong ( although its long time)- I travelled by IL 76 to Antarctica and that was at more than 10,000 meters . I will have to check my old photos I had taken photo of flight information display ..but photo is in India ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom