What's new

India following Israel model to counter Pak: BJP Member of Parliament Yogi Adityanath

i dont understand why are you so angry with that statement.
It is not comforting to see some one labeling you and your nation as 'terrorist loving'.How would it feel if i say something like this?i guess you wont be happy.

It is not comforting to see some one labeling you and your nation as 'terrorist loving'.How would it feel if i say something like this?i guess you wont be happy.
i have seen your posts. and i think you are sensible poster. i apologize if i offended you. i didn't mean to generalize all you people.

Yogi maharaj it is not a Bhajan sandhya .... you are not singing bhajan infront of devotees...

Stupid person always gloat like a momo....

We need this man to be India's next PM

Modi and him follow the exact traits,Modi made it to PM on anti Pakistan agenda and Ghar wapsi conversion.

So if a person like modi can makes it to PM of india,than i am sure this guy does has the potential

"Just like Israel kills hundreds of Palestinian soldiers if one of theirs dies, India is doing the same with Pakistan. If an Indian soldier is killed at least 200 Pakistani soldiers are bombarded."

Ehmmm, I don't think so. Let them try. We're not Iraq, Afghanistan or Palestine. The most India can do is shell some villages and kill innocent civilians.

Back
Top Bottom