What's new

India may be bad but at least I think we don’t hide anything.

And the country's elite and leading Indian musician of that time, A R Rahman directed it's song.

Foreign press is banned in India.
What is reported through public media is as follows:
1% of rapes are reported.
0.1% killings due to cow trading is reported
0.01 % of Female foeticide is reported.
0.001% attcks on school going kid in Kashmir are reported
0.0001% daily basis discrimination against Muslims is reported

And what about Pakistan and China?

Why do most global rating have Pakistan and China with saying no data?

He means by that the confederation of races or groups of the Indus basin found in Pakistan today.

Everybody converted. so did you at some point. And every heard of 'Sufi's?

Who told you Indus Valley inhabitants are Indian's? Let me guess you saw their passports?

True. Like Swedish or Americans have some ancestors in Africa.

@PAKISTANFOREVER The Indian's have done good job of peddling their nonsense.

Harrapa-SouthAsia-Participant-Map-C1.jpg

It might come as surprise to you but the mean average of Pakistan is far more distant from the mean average in India then for example between Sweden and Germany. Indeed the differance might be same if not more than between Sweden and Portugal.

Read this > http://www.popsci.com/article/science/how-gene-fair-skin-spread-across-india
The problem with this @Kaptaan guy is he conveniently overlooks/ignores some uncomfortable facts and then believes his analysis is unquestionably correct. He doesn't address his mistake even if it is pointed out to him.

@Kaptaan and @PAKISTANFOREVER are ever ready to use the card of 'population size'. Now if population size gives India an unfair advantage, why not compare India's diaspora with that of China? Now don't bring up what Chinese achieved inside their country. That's a different ball game because there is alleged lack of transparency in China's internal affairs and we don't know what Chinese actually do inside their country. I also suspect China's actual population is much larger than official figures because there's so much alleged opacity in China's affairs. Let's take the case of a level playing field. Let's take the case of Indian and Chinese immigrants in Western countries. Now this Western platform might be considered to be genuinely transparent.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Vikram Pandit who became a CEO of an important American bank like Citibank.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Lakshmi Mittal who did well in UK.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Vishwanathan Anand who consistently did well for decades.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Bobby Jindal who became something in US.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Indra Nooyi who is said to be something US.

Or may be Chinese are barred from immigrating to Western countries due to Communist policies. May be they have a point after all. Could there be Chinese version of Refusenik?

The problem with this @Kaptaan guy is he conveniently overlooks/ignores some uncomfortable facts and then believes his analysis is unquestionably correct. He doesn't address his mistake even if it is pointed out to him.

@Kaptaan and @PAKISTANFOREVER are ever ready to use the card of 'population size'. Now if population size gives India an unfair advantage, why not compare India's diaspora with that of China? Now don't bring up what Chinese achieved inside their country. That's a different ball game because there is alleged lack of transparency in China's internal affairs and we don't know what Chinese actually do inside their country. I also suspect China's actual population is much larger than official figures because there's so much alleged opacity in China's affairs. Let's take the case of a level playing field. Let's take the case of Indian and Chinese immigrants in Western countries. Now this Western platform might be considered to be genuinely transparent.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Vikram Pandit who became a CEO of an important American bank like Citibank.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Lakshmi Mittal who did well in UK.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Vishwanathan Anand who consistently did well for decades.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Bobby Jindal who became something in US.

I have not heard of Chinese version of Indra Nooyi who is said to be something US.

Or may be Chinese are barred from immigrating to Western countries due to Communist policies. May be they have a point after all. Could there be Chinese version of Refusenik?

Okay, We will.

Along with the West, Russia and Japan, China now has joined an EXCLUSIVE club of nations who are the ONLY nations on Earth who can 100% INDIGENOUSLY totally pioneer, invent, design, produce and manufacture advanced sciences, technologies and top of the line world class weapons systems COMPLETELY by themselves without having to purchase them from the West or Russia. That is a MONUMENTAL achievement that only they and above aforemetioned countries can do. NO OTHER nations on earth are even remotely capable of doing this. ONLY by having these capabilities can ANY nation on earth be a LEADING nation.

Now having achieved the very exclusive feats listed above, coupled with the largest advanced world class industrial capability China has, they are all but set to become the World's 1st and possibly ONLY EVER GLOBAL HYPER POWER. The Chinese reaching this certain status within the next 15-20 years will be unprecedented in human history.

Thankfully the Chinese are Pakistan's main ally and a brother nation to us

:pakistan::china:

PS the Chinese might not have a politician in the US Senate, but guess what???..... London is the most richest, powerful and advanced city in the world and the mayor of London is Sadiq Khan. A Pakistani. The mayor of London had immense political power in England and Western Europe.

The first non-English Cabinet Minister in England is Sajid Javid. Another Pakistani. Cabinet ministers are the leading and most powerful politicians in the British government. They decide the future of the UK:

https://www.gov.uk/government/people/sajid-javid

Last edited:
Okay, We will.

Along with the West, Russia and Japan, China now has joined an EXCLUSIVE club of nations who are the ONLY nations on Earth who can 100% INDIGENOUSLY totally pioneer, invent, design, produce and manufacture advanced sciences, technologies and advanced weapons systems COMPLETELY by themselves without having to purchase them from the West or Russia. That is a MONUMENTAL achievement that only they and above aforemetioned countries can do. NO OTHER nations on earth are even remotely capable of doing this.

Now having achieved the very exclusive feats listed above, coupled with the largest advanced world class industrial capability China has, they are all but set to become the World's 1st and possibly ONLY EVER & GLOBAL HYPER POWER. The Chinese reaching this certain status within the next 15-20 years will be unprecedented in human history.

Thankfully the Chinese are Pakistan's greates ally and a brother nation to us

Thanks for reading my post. Now you may block (hit ignore button) me.

Read it again!

No point in throwing a tantrum because your delusional bollywood fantasies have been proven wrong. The reality of the REAL world doesn't change because it doesn't fit with your agenda.

Sorry to burst your delusional bubble.....lol...:rofl:

@Kaptaan Look at how these guys behave when your burst their delusional bollywood fantasies.....lol...:rofl:

No, you are delutional. That shows the nature of disunion, as expressed by Indian and some parts of the world under influence by Indian culture, like Southern Vietnam. They have never been satisfied with any government since the states established, always quarreled and waged wars among themselves, but always looked up to outsiders. As a results, there states were easily divided into smaller ones and conquered by outsiders.

It is different with Confucious mindset. Generally, people trust the goverment and goverments trust the people. Therefore, we have centralized goverment since at least 2000 years ago, which until now India do not have. Not that people satisfy totally with every things by goverment, but they are far more mature and patient
Well said, Spending much time criticizing government and blaming everything you failed on the government or others won't make a country and people strong. Every person and news paper can attack and curse the government in China in the 1920s to 1940s and that's the worst and darkest time in the whole Chinese history. What makes a country strong is to be united as one and together make things happen.

This member said that we Indians spectacularly hide our negative points. I don't know in what sense he was talking. If he cares to elaborate, I would be entertained.

In rebuttal to his comment, I would cite one anecdote: In 2008 movie Slumdog Millionaire, which showed India in poor light, I believe 90% of actors and actresses were Indians and they were happy about the movie. And the country's elite and leading Indian musician of that time, A R Rahman directed it's song. Does it say something about India's openness?
@Stephen Cohen @baajey

Okay, We will.

Along with the West, Russia and Japan, China now has joined an EXCLUSIVE club of nations who are the ONLY nations on Earth who can 100% INDIGENOUSLY totally pioneer, invent, design, produce and manufacture advanced sciences, technologies and top of the line world class weapons systems COMPLETELY by themselves without having to purchase them from the West or Russia. That is a MONUMENTAL achievement that only they and above aforemetioned countries can do. NO OTHER nations on earth are even remotely capable of doing this. ONLY by having these capabilities can ANY nation on earth be a LEADING nation.

Now having achieved the very exclusive feats listed above, coupled with the largest advanced world class industrial capability China has, they are all but set to become the World's 1st and possibly ONLY EVER GLOBAL HYPER POWER. The Chinese reaching this certain status within the next 15-20 years will be unprecedented in human history.

Thankfully the Chinese are Pakistan's main ally and a brother nation to us

PS the Chinese might not have a politician in the US Senate, but guess what???..... London is the most richest, powerful and advanced city in the world and the mayor of London is Sadiq Khan. A Pakistani. The mayor of London had immense political power in England and Western Europe.

The first non-English Cabinet Minister in England is Sajid Javid. Another Pakistani. Cabinet minister are the leading and most powerful politicians in the British government. They decide the future of the UK:

https://www.gov.uk/government/people/sajid-javid
@Kaptaan doesn't dare to debate with me or with @Bharat Muslim because we confront him with logic.

You refer to China's technology. When I said not to talk about what Chinese do inside their country, their technology and economy are what I was referring to.

How can you be so confident that China's technology is indigenous? You will say that Western sources keep saying so all the time. Why such blind faith in Western sources? How can you be so sure that West is unbiased and neutral?

Westerners have their own agenda and interests and tell many lies. Western media indulges in propaganda blizzard. You don't believe me? So I quote this probably Serbian member:

and mind me saying Western sources lie big time :(

You still dismiss my suspicion about China? Then how do you explain this following thread by a Pakistani who has been to ground zero?

https://defence.pk/threads/the-fraud-in-chinese-air-conditioning.433175/

P.S: I neither deny anything nor accept anything. I merely question your tendency to blindly trust the media whether it is of Pakistan or of West.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

One last time I suppose.

@Kaptaan doesn't dare to debate with me or with @Bharat Muslim because we confront him with logic.

You refer to China's technology. When I said not to talk about what Chinese do inside their country, their technology and economy are what I was referring to.

How can you be so confident that China's technology is indigenous? You will say that Western sources keep saying so all the time. Why such blind faith in Western sources? How can you be so sure that West is unbiased and neutral?

Westerners have their own agenda and interests and tell many lies. Western media indulges in propaganda blizzard. You don't believe me? So I quote this probably Serbian member:

You still dismiss my suspicion about China? Then how do you explain this following thread by a Pakistani who has been to ground zero?

P.S: I neither deny anything nor accept anything. I merely question your tendency to blindly trust the media whether it is of Pakistan or of West.
China is an open countries and millions of foreigners visit China every year, they have their first hand experience on what China is like and they also use Chinese infrastructure like airports, railways, ports ,subways, highways and bridges.... What do you mean no ones knows what really happened in China? People are not blind as you are.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

One last time I suppose.

So what are you suggesting? To be free thinkers or accept what the indian media says? The latter is VERY difficult and impossible to do especially as far as Pakistan is concerned. As the india narrative and claims on countless occasions have been PROVEN to be outright lies, fabrications and propaganda of the most extreme kind.

So what are you suggesting? To be free thinkers or accept what the indian media says? The latter is VERY difficult and impossible to do especially as far as Pakistan is concerned. As the india narrative and claims on countless occasions have been PROVEN to be outright lies, fabrications and propaganda of the most extreme kind.
Read whatever interests you – whether true or false - and draw your own conclusions. Connect the dots and find out the true picture. It can be like solving a puzzle/riddle. It can be fun.

For instance I have often wondered:

In 1984 anti-Sikh riots, in a single city of Delhi, 3000 were killed. In 2002 Gujarat riots, the whole state was burning, yet how come only 2000 were killed?

What 'facts'?
An elite politician like union minister Jairam Ramesh was shouting from rooftops about open defecation in India. Probably no other person has done so much to highlight the issue of toilet shortage in India. There are many such examples of Indians publicizing India's vices. Read OP. Still why did you level this allegation of Indians hiding it?

@abcxyz0000 Dare to debate. Wtf? I have during my time at PDF gone on all cylinders covering every difficult to deeply unpopular subject you can imagine. If you think I follow the path of least resistance you have me wrong. Amongst things I have stood for or against and will do -

*Religious radicalism
*female rights
*gay rights
*ahmadi rights
*minority rights
*questioned even the 'holy' founders of Pakistan.

And you think I avoid difficult subjects or debate? After few years at PDF you get tired of the the same thing all over, again and again. So reach a point where I can't be bothered to reply to every member who comes alongs and waves the same thing.

However if you really want a serious debate then open a thread and I will, time allowing reply.

@Kaptaan

Some days ago you were talking of India marketing itself well while hiding its flaws

However the Fact is that the Western Media covers BOTH sides of the picture

And India's achievements and progress in various fields IS REAL

Therefore it gets Highlighted

You too can try it for your country ; The fact is that nobody can market
something or anything which is NOT real

Realities and facts come out very soon

Back
Top Bottom