What's new

Trailer of Mujib, biopic on Bangladesh founder unveiled at Cannes 2022

Culturally, economically and people-to-people closer to Bangladesh than the entirety called India.
The dietary habits are very different.

That is a big part of culture.

As are clothes. Muslims are more modestly dressed.

Language is also different - e.g. key nouns are different.

Once BJP takes over (Mamta is the only person standing in the way) West Bengal will look more like the Hindi belt.

The two wings of Nawab Siraj ud-Daulah’s Bengal are on a very different trajectory.

In 50 years they will be as similar to each other as England and France.

For your information, the English ruling class used to conduct their business in French and Latin once upon a time. Once the bible was printed in English - England gained a new identity.

So denying India's role on a historical truth is better? Propaganda needs to be challenged.

No, India played a role.
But its not as big as you make it to be.

In the end Bangladesh became a separate country but still remains overwhelmingly muslim, and with close to 200 million inhabitants. Big burn for the Hindutvawadi.

Last edited:
No, India played a role.
But its not as big as you make it to be.

In the end Bangladesh became a separate country but still remains overwhelmingly muslim, and with close to 200 million inhabitants. Big burn for the Hindutvawadi.
So you wanted us to commit a genocide on Bangladeshi muslims? Then it would be a big victory eh?, wow, maybe stop seeing everything in the lens of religion for a change and you might just realize your hindu neighbors aren't the monsters you think.

So you wanted us to commit a genocide on Bangladeshi muslims? Then it would be a big victory eh?, wow, maybe stop seeing everything in the lens of religion for a change and you might just realize your hindu neighbors aren't the monsters you think.

Stop ascribing me things that are mere fantasy of your own mind.

Why would i want anybody to commit genocide on anyone? Strange question. You make it like India could go around and genocide 100 million people at will. Which of course is ridiculous and yet again shows typical indian chest thumping.

For your information, i have nothing against hindus or hinduism as a religion. But i hate those radical hindutva terrorists that are in power in India. You make it sound like RSS BJP is just another political party like we have in western countries. Clearly missing the huge element of xenophobia, violence and anti-muslim hate this 200 million strong neo-Hitler Jugend is responsible for.

Bangladeshi hindus and WB hindus are my own ethnic group, why in the Lords name would i dislike them. OTOH i reserve the right to ridicule hindus and hindu practices when i encounter Hindutvawadis and their anti-islam and anti-muslim propaganda.

Stop thinking that people like me automatically dislike all hindus because we criticize the huge Hindutva problem. Hindutva or not, many Indians regardless seem to have big mouth on online platforms.

Last edited:

Why would i want anybody to commit genocide on anyone? Strange question. You make it like India could go around and genocide 100 million people at will. Which of course is ridiculous and yet again shows typical indian chest thumping.

For your information, i have nothing against hindus or hinduism as a religion. But i hate those radical hindutva terrorists that are in power in India. You make it sound like RSS BJP is just another political party like we have in western countries. Clearly missing the huge element of xenophobia, violence and anti-muslim hate this 200 million strong neo-Hitler Jugend is responsible for.

Bangladeshi hindus and WB hindus are my own ethnic group, why in the Lords name would i dislike them. OTOH i reserve the right to ridicule hindus and hindu practices when i encounter Hindutvawadis and their anti-islam and anti-muslim propaganda.

Stop thinking that people like me automatically dislike all hindus because we criticize the huge Hindutva problem. Hindutva or not, many Indians regardless seem to have big mouth on online platforms.
Look who's talking of having a big mouth.
Saying India didn't achieve a big victory because there is still muslim majority in Bangladesh, what am I to think of this other than you implying that India's victory would be complete with a complete demographic change, that just because you are Muslims you are still a threat?. Criticising all hindus/Indians in general and then justify it calling it Hindutva.:disagree:

Look who's talking of having a big mouth.
Saying India didn't achieve a big victory because there is still muslim majority in Bangladesh, what am I to think of this other than you implying that India's victory would be complete with a complete demographic change, that just because you are Muslims you are still a threat?. Criticising all hindus/Indians in general and then justify it calling it Hindutva.:disagree:

Its not me, its your own Hindu Rajya obsessed population who brags about this and that. Then its just fair to remind you of the realities in case you get some funny ideas.

Come back and talk when you have disbanded RSS its 200 million members, jailed Modi and top RSS members, jailed culprits of anti-muslim pogroms and rebuilt Babri mosque.

Epic bollocks, a disservice to a great man....

The entire thing is immediately discredited due to India's involvement..... Mujib would be turning in his grave...
Gandhi movie was made by a Britisher Richard Attenborough with joint collaboration with India. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Yes! Your wonderful military “planners” have the third largest Muslim nation in the world - parting your country in two!

Great planning, dude’!

Mujib spent about 6 years railing against the pak military but his entire life dedicated to the creation of Pakistan.

Mujib was instrumental in founding two large Muslim nations. That now surrounds your Hinduvta genocidal maniacs!

May allah bless him and grant him a place in heaven. All our prayers are with him . May allah shower him with his love and may he find peace in jannah.
Yet, you still prosecute pro Pakistani Razakars to this day.

Last edited:

Lumping all Muslims together as Hindu-haters is typical common trope and technique for bhakts, as old as the hills...

This is their propaganda and fear of the Muslim bugaboo is a vehicle for getting Hindu votes in India. Too bad they could not pull it off in West Bengal. Dadas in power there got wise to the BJP/RSS tricks.

The prosecution of "Rajakars" by Awami League is just legalized vendetta killing.

Pointless to put 70 year old people to death at the gallows.

No one except some fanatic BAL idiots agree to this.

Its not me, its your own Hindu Rajya obsessed population who brags about this and that. Then its just fair to remind you of the realities in case you get some funny ideas.

Come back and talk when you have disbanded RSS its 200 million members, jailed Modi and top RSS members, jailed culprits of anti-muslim pogroms and rebuilt Babri mosque.

Ha ha ha - you're talking to a guy who just changed his handle from UdayCampus to Varunastra.

The fantasies of these underfed bhakts and the handles they have....

Ei Mokkeler Mostishko Prokhhalan hoye gachhey ! :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom