What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only questions the comfort level of Muslims in "Secular India".
You can stop them from slaughtering cows in public if you are afraid of it hurting feelings of Hindus but can't force them not to because it hinders their freedom of religious practice.

why are Pakistanis more worried about secularism in India instead of creating their own secular system in Pakistan. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We are refugees in our own nation.
You didn't answer my question. What rights are Hindus being deprived of. And it is not just your nation; it is theirs too. They've been living there for the same time as you, just because they have a different belief does not make them outsiders.

Basic secularism. Or is India only secular towards non-Muslims?

You can draw whatever you like untill you start disgracing religious figures.

It only questions the comfort level of Muslims in "Secular India".
You can stop them from slaughtering cows in public if you are afraid of it hurting feelings of Hindus but can't force them not to because it hinders their freedom of religious practice.

doesn't matter. if they are uncomfortable then suitcase,station, pakistan/saudi arabia.

why are Pakistanis more worried about secularism in India instead of creating their own secular system in Pakistan. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Alcohol is prohibited in Islam but it is legal for Non-Muslim to consume it.
We are not worried about them Indian just pity those Muslims who were left behind.

Expressing an opinion is "imposing" ? weird intolerance.
revisit your comment.

Alcohol is prohibited in Islam but it is legal for Non-Muslim to consume it.
We are not worried about them Indian just pity those Muslims who were left behind.

Muslims in India gets Haj subsidies, I believe nothing in Hindus too are getting concession by cow slaughter ban since its not mandatory for Muslims to eat beef.

doesn't matter. if they are uncomfortable then suitcase,station, pakistan/saudi arabia.
say it out loud so that the whole world can see your true face.

Muslims in India gets Haj subsidies, I believe nothing in Hindus too are getting concession by cow slaughter ban since its not mandatory for Muslims to eat beef.
Hajj does not concern Hindus. But where it does matter, Hindus have the final say in it. Because if you look rationally this is a direct ban on freedom of religious practice.

say it out loud so that the whole world can see your true face.

We are saying it loud when we snatched kashmir,Hyderabad,Gujarat,East Pakistan away from Pakistan. Our actions are loud enough.

Hajj does not concern Hindus. But where it does matter, Hindus have the final say in it. Because if you look rationally this is a direct ban on freedom of religious practice.

I said Haj subsidies and do you know where this money for subsidies come from. how not allowing eating beef is violation of religious freedom when Islam don't make eating beef mandatory.

We are saying it loud when we snatched kashmir,Hyderabad,Gujarat,East Pakistan away from Pakistan. Our actions are loud enough.
I wish you could ever dare it. :D

I said Haj subsidies and do you know where this money for subsidies come from. how not allowing eating beef is violation of religious freedom when Islam don't make eating beef mandatory.
Thousands of people are going for hajj each year so subsidizing them is would not effect much on others economically.
but you are trying to ban something which their religion not only allows but also encourages them to do. This in my dictionary is ban on ones freedom of religious practice.

Thousands of people are going for hajj each year so subsidizing them is would not effect much on others economically.
but you are trying to ban something which their religion not only allows but also encourages them to do. This in my dictionary is ban on ones freedom of religious practice.

Now you guessing and writing things based on your imaginations. So please don't write anything before knowing properly about India.

I wish you could ever dare it. :D

Lol,already have stated . We took Kashmir,Hyderabad,Gujarat ,East Pakistan and could you stop us ?
And in UP a muslim slaughtered a cow near hindu .He got killed.

Now you guessing and writing things based on your imaginations. So please don't write anything before knowing properly about India.
i can understand.

Lol,already have stated . We took Kashmir,Hyderabad,Gujarat ,East Pakistan and could you stop us ?
And in UP a muslim slaughtered a cow near hindu .He got killed.
oh that's so brave of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom