What's new

India must stand by Dalai Lama

India likes to "pretend" that they want to be friends with us, but they support secessionist movements in China and the Dalai lama. India even helped the CIA to drop troublemakers in Tibet during the Cold War.

The Indian Government says "Indi Chini Bhai Bhai"... but then they stab us in the back.

Pakistan is the true friend to China. India is not. We will always remember this. :cheers:

India likes to "pretend" that they want to be friends with us, but they support secessionist movements in China and the Dalai lama. India even helped the CIA to drop troublemakers in Tibet during the Cold War.

The Indian Government says "Indi Chini Bhai Bhai"... but then they stab us in the back.

Pakistan is the true friend to China. India is not. We will always remember this. :cheers:

Damn sneaky Indians.

The Indian government does not say that, not since 1962 & we can argue till the cows come home as to who stabbed whom in the back.

No one claimed we were and btw no one in India cares for such threats anymore. You can remember whatever you want. India has been hosting the Dalia Lama for over 50 years now & does so openly. Unlike what your Pakistani friend Hafizzz said, that's hardly the definition of "sneaky."

what option china left for india as they are helping pakistan against india now we have to do the things which are need

china growth was because India china relation was cool and india was Pakistan focused but if they get fire china has to to forget for growth now the things has changed

India can stand close , closer and even stand next to lama , or even sit with him , or sleep along side Dali Lama

But fact remains he is no good reincarnation , and he is just a tricky person with evil dangerous smile he gets free Money from Hollywood and so he acts all great

China has a plan for Dalai Lama , :china:

I think it's hilarious that even some indians on here refer to him as 'his holiness'

i'm nobody to judge, but how can you not laugh at this

India has a long time honoured history of providing sanctuary to oppressed people.

So there is nothing new in what we are doing for the Tibetans and their spiritual leader.

I have lived amongst them in Dharmshala and Macleodganj. The better part of an entire winter in fact.

Have eaten with them, discussed life and politics and religion with them.

The Tibetans have as much in common to the Chinese as an Indian has to a pakistany.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I think it's hilarious that even some indians on here refer to him as 'his holiness'

i'm nobody to judge, but how can you not laugh at this

Its something called "Respect".

All religious heads are respected here.

Be it Christian pope or Buddhist monk or Islamic Imam or Hindu priest or Sikh Guru.

It can be attributed to the great culture and tradition of the land.

You Sir please continue the laughing.

He is 75 years old and he is being used as a pawn in a game of cat-and-mouse between China/Pakistan vs. India/USA.
Gotta give it to him for giving up all his life's adventures and working to get chinese people freedom of their rights.

I'm sure he lives comfortably... but if it was me, I would just like a peaceful life when I am 75 years old and not have to worry about such political problems.
He chosen the path of free life without the fear of communist batton, which rammed your rear for life. But you have become immune to being a peasant for communist fist that all you want is 8x6 feet room of peace at your 75th year of living under the shadows of slavery.

Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship or limitation, or both.

India can stand close , closer and even stand next to lama , or even sit with him , or sleep along side Dali Lama

But fact remains he is no good reincarnation , and he is just a tricky person with evil dangerous smile he gets free Money from Hollywood and so he acts all great

China has a plan for Dalai Lama , :china:

And you are saying that because china sells you weapons :smitten:

Gotta give it to him for giving up all his life's adventures and working to get chinese people freedom of their rights.

You have no understanding of China, maybe you should try "asking" us instead of trying to speak for us.

Chinese people and Chinese leadership accept Democracy as a "long-term" goal.

Trying to speed up the process before we are ready, might lead to civil war, and who suffers from that? Ordinary Chinese people, in their millions.

So thank you, but no thank you. I don't want to see millions of Chinese people dying in a civil war.

Democracy is a long-term goal. All we need is a little patience.

And why is that...what exactly has the "holiness" ever given to India other than causing enmity with China?

Nehru was a moron even to poke his nose into this whole business.And now India is stuck and will have to wait till his "holiness" passes away.And hope against hope that the next "holiness" is not found in India or decides to come to India.

Your reason is true in the past but in 21st century India and China are competitors in various fields so enemity always exists to tell you China do not have many options to deal with India.
India is hoping the next lama will be born in tawang which is good for Tibet ,India and buddism as India is considered by many as spiritual land.

India has a long time honoured history of providing sanctuary to oppressed people.

So there is nothing new in what we are doing for the Tibetans and their spiritual leader.

You guys talk about India as if though it has always been a nation state and a single entity that consciously took in refugees when "India" didn't exists before british conquest. So which sultanate, confederacy or princedom are you taking credit for?

I have lived amongst them in Dharmshala and Macleodganj. The better part of an entire winter in fact.

Have eaten with them, discussed life and politics and religion with them.

The Tibetans have as much in common to the Chinese as an Indian has to a pakistany.

Cheers, Doc

Dalai Lama is a fundamentalist, a terrorist, this proves that India supports terrorism when it suits its purpose. Dalai Lama is funded by CIA, an international terrorist outfit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom