What's new

India must stand by Sheikh Hasina

Lol Bangladesh slumland, toiletless land, illiterate land, arsenicland most dirty country in the world seen as thief in Saudi Arabia. Lol make fun of others lol.

BANGLADESH IS DEVELOPED LIKE CANADA.

country of shameless pole-vaulters.

Yup you too go steal something from a store like your countryman doing worldover.

you don't need proof bangladeshi because i gave you all links before and you know everything :lol: :lol:

Yup you too go steal something from a store like your countryman doing worldover.

you don't need proof bangladeshi because i gave you all links before and you know everything :lol: :lol:

Indians who jump borders in fear of religious persecution in secular india calling others pole vaulters...oh the irony:rofl:

Have some shame on yourself... India is no. 1 for shop lifting..

Last edited by a moderator:
But people see Bangladeshis as thief, ask Saudis. :lol::rofl:

India is poor country but Bangladesh is a rich country like Canada. Bangladesh has bullet train and everyone in bangldesh use it as the toilet thus everyone has access to toilets in Bangladesh.

It seems like that despite being poor, ejecting beside rail track, remaining in slum these Indian lot also does not have any self dignity.

They even found to be the biggest thief and shop lifter in the world and has no self respect and shame also.

This Deepak or DDLJ is the biggest example. I can understand as a dalit he has lots of mental toll and for that he had to leave his religion and needs to become atheist but we expected at least some self respect in him.

But people see Bangladeshis as thief, ask Saudis. :lol::rofl:

India is poor country but Bangladesh is a rich country like Canada. Bangladesh has bullet train and everyone in bangldesh use it as the toilet thus everyone has access to toilets in Bangladesh.

Why needs to ask any 1... when we have global survey report here. The thief who is in India is also in every place be it in Saudi or USA.

Bottom line... India is no. 1 in shop lifting. Period.

Anyway is it not your family who had adopted a higher cast name "Sharma" to hide the fact that you are dalit??? This speaks a lot about your character. Try to show what you are not try to warp yourself with fake stuff ... same way also to your country. You are just letting people of India more ashamed.

then why Bangladeshis are seen as biggest thiefs in whole of middle east.

Hasina is an Indian plant. Her party is working to make BD subservient to India - like Bhutan. Therefore, it will not be surprising that she will support her. However, the students of Katlulta / Chanokya might also drop her if they find she has lost all acceptability in the country. They must be having contingencies B. C and so on.

Hasina is an Indian plant. Her party is working to make BD subservient to India - like Bhutan. Therefore, it will not be surprising that she will support her. However, the students of Katlulta / Chanokya might also drop her if they find she has lost all acceptability in the country. They must be having contingencies B. C and so on.

No

this time ?

then why Bangladeshis are seen as biggest thiefs in whole of middle east.

we do it just in the middle east and you folks do it all around the world, the biggest, numero uno..you have made bharat matha proud...atleast one thing you have topped the list:lol:

Guys this is very juvenile :undecided:

And @captain planet, the shoplifting report is wrong. Indians shoplifted $750 Million worth of goods, Americans $41Billion. So Indians are not the biggest shoplifters by a huge margin!

2qvbgwx.jpg

Am sure our fellow South Asians would give us a run for our money if they were included in the survey too:lol:

lol captain i have done enough trolling, i know i will be banned and no fear but what about you idiot. You are so butthurt accusing me of false id or went into attacking hinduism. But nonsense for your nonsense will go on.

if Bengalis stay strong and stay united then there wont be any prospect for hegemony or bullying (disguised as friendship)

we do it just in the middle east and you folks do it all around the world, the biggest, numero uno..you have made bharat matha proud...atleast one thing you have topped the list:lol:

you shonar bangladeshis are slimeballs.

Anyone goodbye, i have to go to office tomorrow, i will again come if i won't be bannev but seems impossible. Hail to slumland, arsenicland, toiletles land, pole vaulters land, byeee....

Back
Top Bottom