What's new

India must stand by Sheikh Hasina

lol captain i have done enough trolling, i know i will be banned and no fear but what about you idiot. You are so butthurt accusing me of false id or went into attacking hinduism. But nonsense for your nonsense will go on.

Dnt worry about me. Think about yours.

What middle east think is not a big deal but what world thinks about yours India is the big issue. N that is India is no.1 in shop lifting.

Guys this is very juvenile :undecided:

And @captain planet, the shoplifting report is wrong. Indians shoplifted $750 Million worth of goods, Americans $41Billion. So Indians are not the biggest shoplifters by a huge margin!

2qvbgwx.jpg

Am sure our fellow South Asians would give us a run for our money if they were included in the survey too:lol:

Because Indian dont find expensive items. They usually look for bread, rice etc first then go for other expensive item. Hunger kills it all.

Guys this is very juvenile :undecided:

And @captain planet, the shoplifting report is wrong. Indians shoplifted $750 Million worth of goods, Americans $41Billion. So Indians are not the biggest shoplifters by a huge margin!

Am sure our fellow South Asians would give us a run for our money if they were included in the survey too:lol:

Man stop your propaganda. You have been debunked many time earlier with your cook up data.

India has been ranked three time consecutively as no. 1 in shop lifting. This is not by the amount but by the percentage.

Last year India shop lifted amounted 2.38% percent way above then other even the second position holder n that is russia which is 1.7%.

The world's biggest shoplifters; India ranks No. 1! - Rediff.com Business

Man stop your propaganda. You have been debunked many time earlier with your cook up data.

India has been ranked three time consecutively as no. 1 in shop lifting. This is not by the amount but by the percentage.

Last year India shop lifted amounted 2.38% percent way above then other even the second position holder n that is russia which is 1.7%.

The world's biggest shoplifters; India ranks No. 1! - Rediff.com Business

Lol you do realize that "cooked up" data is from the very report these news articles are based on right?

Organized self serving retail is quite new to India, so shop lifting is high(in percentage terms), in absolute terms is still quite low. Once security measures and security tags start being used on larger scale that percentage will come down as well.

At the same time you can see from the table India was the only country that reported a drop in shop lifting, a whole 12.5% of it. As I said you lots get away with it because you are too insignificant to be a part of the survey. Doesn't mean Bangladeshis don't shoplift:lol:

Because Indian dont find expensive items. They usually look for bread, rice etc first then go for other expensive item. Hunger kills it all.

Now you are just trolling. This survey is just for organized retail sector(Read Malls, supermarkets).

In the typical Indian style shops, its impossible to shoplift, where everything is stored behind the counter and the customer has to ask the shopkeeper what they need and the helpers will go fetch it for you.

Lol you do realize that "cooked up" data is from the very report these news articles are based on right?

Organized self serving retail is quite new to India, so shop lifting is high(in percentage terms), in absolute terms is still quite low. Once security measures and security tags start being used on larger scale that percentage will come down as well.

At the same time you can see from the table India was the only country that reported a drop in shop lifting, a whole 12.5% of it. As I said you lots get away with it because you are too insignificant to be a part of the survey. Doesn't mean Bangladeshis don't shoplift:lol:

But it will take years to overcome this no.1 tag. Even if it will ever be possible. After all it seems genetic and others are saying it is a art in the video.

N dnt talk about absolute term. Price of product in India is much less then that of USA. So keep your concentration on percentage term.

But it will take years to overcome this no.1 tag. Even if it will ever be possible. After all it seems genetic and others are saying it is a art in the video.

N dnt talk about absolute term. Price of product in India is much less then that of USA. So keep your concentration on percentage term.

Nope the percentage will come down a lot quick, cause the shrinkage percentage is not based on shop lifting alone, it also includes inventory loss in transportation and internal stock take error(which is quite high in India's case). I mean it did go down by 12.5% in just one year :undecided:. So better infrastructure and better security measures should bring the percentage down real quick. Organized Retail industry is still quite new in India.

v5g9c1.jpg

You ll see a lot of people from lot of countries saying that shop lifting is an art. And as for the price of product you times it by what 3,4? still thats just $3 Billion as compared to $40 Billion in the America.

Dnt worry about me. Think about yours.

What middle east think is not a big deal but what world thinks about yours India is the big issue. N that is India is no.1 in shop lifting.

LOL at you bokachoda, i am not fearful of anything, and I went atheist not because of caste system but other reasons but since i am a secular I won't abuse others' beliefs. So, keep your tongue in control because people don't like to listen what atheist believes.

LOL at you bokachoda, i am not fearful of anything, and I went atheist not because of caste system but other reasons but since i am a secular I won't abuse others' beliefs. So, keep your tongue in control because people don't like to listen what atheist believes.

An indian's attempt in lying:lol:

BDR tried the latter, which led to a lot of BSF soldiers being killed in revenge they destroyed the BDR.

Who told you BDR tried the latter? When bsf beasts entered inside Bangladesh and attacked, BDR just retaliated them. When one is attacked, his duty is to defend first, not to go to International Court. If you have minimum sense think before you comment because this type of irresponsible comments definitely have bad effect on our historical BDR troops, it's our first line of defense. Weren't all bsf beasts' dead bodies found inside Bangladesh?

You know this for sure, do you have inside info and evidence for this allegation that India was behind Pilkhana massacre?

Are you still hesitated to believe it? If you are trying to be sure about involvement of india in BDR mutiny, I think we don't need much analysis. Please have a look at the following points:

After BDR retaliated bsf valiantly, the then Defense Minister of india George Fernandez told that Pilkhana will be destroyed by air attack of indian air force. Later indian govt. came to diplomatic solution and after 8 years what we see that our Pilkhana is destroyed. Easy solution where I can buy some guys to accomplish my goal, I will not go for military confrontation. It's cost effective and one sided game that india is very skilled on.

I personally noticed indian quotes in forum like "Does that BDR exist" in response of 2001 border conflict. So, it's simply one indian believes that they are able to orchestrate such mutiny.

Too many razakaars from BD side here.

This place naturally seems to attract the razakaar kind, not the patriotic Bangla nationals.

Razakaars are stateless people. They were discarded as used rags by Pakistan and they proved themselves bigot traitors to BD people who hosted them after partition.

Na ghar ka, na ghaat ka......

Nobody wants these traitors anywhere in the world.

Are you still hesitated to believe it? If you are trying to be sure about involvement of india in BDR mutiny, I think we don't need much analysis. Please have a look at the following points:

After BDR retaliated bsf valiantly, the then Defense Minister of india George Fernandez told that Pilkhana will be destroyed by air attack of indian air force. Later indian govt. came to diplomatic solution and after 8 years what we see that our Pilkhana is destroyed. Easy solution where I can buy some guys to accomplish my goal, I will not go for military confrontation. It's cost effective and one sided game that india is very skilled on.

I personally noticed indian quotes in forum like "Does that BDR exist" in response of 2001 border conflict. So, it's simply one indian believes that they are able to orchestrate such mutiny.

Bro, Everyone in BD knows that it was India with the help of their awami dalals that orchestrated
the pilkhana massacre. Its not rocket science to figure that out.

Bro, Everyone in BD knows that it was India with the help of their awami dalals that orchestrated

or maybe this "Already known fact" is only inside your head???? :rofl: :rofl:

your remarks fits for clown at best..

So basically that mean who choose Awami league all are traitor ???

If every one know that even after that people choose awami league

I think they won with 2/3 of majority so about 2/3 of your population are traitor ????

As we know indians have their helicopter ready to fly Hasina out, when time comes. Just like they said to her father Sheikh Mujib.

Back
Top Bottom