What's new

India puts Pakistani army officers on “most wanted” list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get some? All these taxi dirvers from Parachinar in Dubai, tell me stories, daily...

On the internet I can gloat, but then some times I feel pity for those who've seen with their own eyes...

The list is formality, paperwork...

Hey numb-nuts, I fail to see the relevance....so do elaborate.

By the way, I am from Parachinar too so I don't require lectures from some hindustany about my own turf. ;)

Proof please :pop:

The world knows that pureland intelligence is supporting the same terrorists that are killing your civilians and soldiers like sitting ducks

where is the proof about Pakistani Officers....???
whenever we talk about indians agents you say ohh there is no proof, where is proof.??
and on other side you say we added names of PAK officers but without any solid proo..f ...

Hey numb-nuts, I fail to see the relevance....so do elaborate.

By the way, I am from Parachinar too so I don't require lectures from some hindustany about my own turf. ;)

Hey nit-wit, a pakistany failing to see the relevance of their state protected terrorists list.

Now thats an argument.

Maybe the Turis should publish a list too of those PA officers who fed them to the freedom fighter talibs. Wonder what you have seen with your own eyes in Parachinar :pop:

using them as trainers @ military academy are we ...hmmmm indians ... :D

india already put whole pak army in there “most wanted” list whats new? ahhahahaaahahh

We can answer back putting Omar Abdullah the traitor name on the list as well all the RAW and IA culprits of samjhota express bombing

Hey nit-wit, a pakistany failing to see the relevance of their state protected terrorists list.

Now thats an argument.

do you have proof of that [MOD EDIT]

Maybe the Turis should publish a list too of those PA officers who fed them to the freedom fighter talibs.

first of all, I belong to the tribe --so again, i reiterate that i dont need some stranger educating me about what's going on there

second of all, what you say has little merit or truth to it; and in fact many Turris are active and serving in PA (3 from my own family; I was active until 2006), FC, as well as the local scouts (Kurram Militia)

the main issue is in lower Kurram where miscreants blocked the Thall-Parachinar road. This caused an economic and social crisis for some time, though security forces are there now and have cleared the areas including Pak-Japan tunnel which is the crucial route to reach the area by road.

Wonder what you have seen with your own eyes in Parachinar :pop:

some bad things; in fact I was injured myself and out of commission for almost 5 months....but things are getting better.....they were much worse a few years ago

however constant confrontations won't yield anything positive. . . Pakhtuns have a way of mediating and solving disputes in a very democratic and honourable fashion, though there are elements and vested interests to see to it that the peace accords are fragile. We know who those elements are, and we are dealing with them accordingly

perhaps you should be more concerned with all the seperatist and insurrectionist movements existing within your own borders first before attempting, in a futile manner, to 'educate' others about their own region

where is the proof about Pakistani Officers....???
whenever we talk about indians agents you say ohh there is no proof, where is proof.??
and on other side you say we added names of PAK officers but without any solid proo..f ...

as usual, the pot calling the kettle black

a real pity about Hemant Karkare; actually, his loss was more a loss for Pakistan than hindustan

abu Z @ leave it, he is just another low IQ level indian, born in hatred for PAKistan and Pakistani people, and doing typical job like his fellow countrymen of talking nonsense about PAKISTAN.

do you have proof of that or as usual, taking n talking out of your rear like a chutiya?

first of all, I belong to the tribe --so again, i reiterate that i dont need some stranger educating me about what's going on there

second of all, what you say has little merit or truth to it; and in fact many Turris are active and serving in PA (3 from my own family; I was active until 2006), FC, as well as the local scouts (Kurram Militia)

the main issue is in lower Kurram where miscreants blocked the Thall-Parachinar road. This caused an economic and social crisis for some time, though security forces are there now and have cleared the areas including Pak-Japan tunnel which is the crucial route to reach the area by road.

some bad things; in fact I was injured myself and out of commission for almost 5 months....but things are getting better.....they were much worse a few years ago

however constant confrontations won't yield anything positive. . . Pakhtuns have a way of mediating and solving disputes in a very democratic and honourable fashion, though there are elements and vested interests to see to it that the peace accords are fragile. We know who those elements are, and we are dealing with them accordingly

perhaps you should be more concerned with all the seperatist and insurrectionist movements existing within your own borders first before attempting, in a futile manner, to 'educate' others about their own region

LOL Abuse!!! Yes, thats what honorable men do, abuse, and of course use non state actors because they are too scared to fight themselves!

Looks like i touched a raw nerve. All these taxi drivers from Parachinar, every single one of them, uses abuse for PA, of course you being from PA and an honorable and brave man hiding behind moderator friends on an online forum, your story is different :lol::lol::lol:

Now going back to that list of terrorists harbored by your too scared to fight openly state, hmmm, well thats just formality, paperwork. We don't have to start a war over it, not with a failed desperate pariah state that his little to lose, we just have to ensure pakistanis take care of their problems democratically, like in Parachinar :tup:

No body taking Indians and thr bullsh*ts seriously! a country try to become so called super duper power even not capable to do anything alone... always asking support from USA and Russia now from UK and France to put pressure on Pakistan on every bullshit of thr own!

**** idiot nation!

world laughing not your country officials statements ... laughing on.. "kanwaan chala hans ke chaal... apni chaal bhi bhool gaya"

No body taking Indians and thr bullsh*ts seriously! a country try to become so called super duper power even not capable to do anything alone...
Yes...we are not capable of doing anything. But We can split nations into half and conduct elections in an occupied territory.:azn:
always asking support from USA and Russia now from UK and France to put pressure on Pakistan on every bullshit of thr own!
That is called as a diplomatic offensive which your country didn't even hear about.

**** idiot nation!
Better than a terrorist sanctuary.

world laughing not your country officials statements ... laughing on.. "kanwaan chala hans ke chaal... apni chaal bhi bhool gaya"
We all know on which country the world is laughing and which country is in the list of failed nations

As if you have...
India has BALLS to say no to USA which clearly shows who has balls and who has tongues.

Its funny you asking me this- according to indians 65- kargil- 26/11- clearly shows the balls you seeking for-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom