What's new

India second to none in battlefield technology research

there is a saying in Hindi..."log apne dukh se utne dukhee nahee jitne doosron ke sukh se"..means people are more unhappy to see other's prosper than being unhappy looking at there own pathhettic condition???????

Yep and look at the type of headlines India gets which are second to none:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164677-sri-lanka-irrelevance-india-geneva.html

Am I being slow or what because I just can't see the link and how you got to that piece of news. Is it just that you looked for ANY bad headline referring to India regardless of content? If so I could easily fill a 20 page thread with negative headlines relating to Pakistan.

But come on pal let's not do this, let's stick to the topic and not let this get out of hand.

Am I being slow or what because I just can't see the link and how you got to that piece of news. Is it just that you looked for ANY bad headline referring to India regardless of content? If so I could easily fill a 20 page thread with negative headlines relating to Pakistan.

But come on pal let's not do this, let's stick to the topic and not let this get out of hand.

Indians should realise when they put up or support headlines like they are second to none that there are other articles which actually suggest the opposite

Indians should realise when they put up or support headlines like they are second to none that there are other articles which actually suggest the opposite

Yes but the point you made about SL and Geneva has nothing to do with the R&D effort by India. You should always take comments like this with a pinch of salt, especially during budget time. Same is true for any project in any nation.

short failure list.
LCA (+ all parts)
ARJUN
Kaveri
Ansas
Satellite launching
AESA radar development (plane drop, RIP for Scientists)
etc (just like "second to none" etc mean go google urself find plenty more :rofl: "hum kisi sey kam nahi")

one more failure . totally failed to describe the terms like "Indigenous" and "second to none"

here is sucess list

LCH

Pinaka

Dhruv ( Ecuador bought it )

Akash (3000 ordered)

and how LCA and Arjun are failures when IAF is set to induct 6 Squadrons of LCA ( will be followed by more )and 248 Arjuns are ordered?

Why Indian are second to None in any field...... Look at this Add.... what India has given to the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but the point you made about SL and Geneva has nothing to do with the R&D effort by India. You should always take comments like this with a pinch of salt, especially during budget time. Same is true for any project in any nation.

Agree with you mate but have you seen how many have come on here trying to defend this ridiculous assertion

Agree with you mate but have you seen how many have come on here trying to defend this ridiculous assertion

I have and I agree with you it's utterly ridiculous to take this as fact as the truth is clear to see and it is not hard to see through his remarks especially knowing what we know in regards to US. But, as I'm sure you know, there are plenty of ignorant fools hanging around here, no point in replying to every single foolish post.

here is sucess list

LCH

Pinaka

Dhruv ( Ecuador bought it )

Akash (3000 ordered)

and how LCA and Arjun are failures when IAF is set to induct 6 Squadrons of LCA ( will be followed by more )and 248 Arjuns are ordered?

dhruv oh yeh just 3 even one drops at inauguration

6 squadron of lca for IAF :blink: sure means 40/6= 6.66 how many squadrons india have?

248 and every one know how drdo get this tender

btw i just comment not becuase some says as jeulous or watever but becuase of funny heading, and belive it or not i'm the one biggest fan or indian millitary progress, coz one big reason i think all pakistani and indian will agree with me on it. the reason is simple its india who forced us to create A-bomb, missiles, strong millitary etc

Yep and look at the type of headlines India gets which are second to none:

defence . pk/......../164677-sri-lanka-irrelevance-india-geneva.html

then what is the need of pakistan in SCO..!!!:laugh:

lol more clueless excuses for your primitive defense industry..here is the reality

INSAS a copy of Kalashnikov's action system and receiver, and failed
Modern Firearms - INSAS
Arjun a copy of German Leopard turret (almost identical) and British 120mm rifled tank gun and with many foreign components..failed
LCA a copy of French Mirage fuslage and areodynamics, again with foreign direct imports, failed
these are few classic examples,
you cant copy probably even with way much better accessibility to western components.

for all the internationl trade fairs i have been too in Europ, either you dont find india company exhibting or an Indian company with all those copied products from bags, shoes, jeans to others with such low quality
well copying the external strucring doesn't mean we are cloning...the insas might look similar to AKM but AKM uses 7.62 rounds whereas insas primarily uses 5.56(although 7.62 round has come up afew years ago),the lca and arjun might look similar to certain others but the components are different(we wouldn't have bought 126 rafales then,we buy 26,clone the rest;lol)and your last statement was ridiculous,india is the largest producer and exporter of garments in the world,indian companies don't need advertisement!!!!

lol the research is so advanced that still indians import every thing

Back
Top Bottom