What's new

India students caught 'cheating' in exams in Bihar

Some Chinese members, please don't attract hate, talk less can you? 真会给中国招仇恨,服了,呵呵。
Just have a look at the new thread some Indians have post in Far East. Their hatred is strong enough.

so in other words are you dumb to leave Bangladesh and reside in Canada.
Lets not make things personal here. It appears you are a dumb Indian, you have decided to stay back in India.

i remember a news item in Indian media in which parents had a protest march (somewhere in bihar) when their kids were not allowed to cheat..

Kudos to the parents for making sure that their children are guaranteed one of their fundamental rights. :enjoy:

So what you are saying is that the smart ones leave the country...
To some extent you are right.
But things have improved a lot in last 10 year. People are not mad about going west as it used to be. Now lots of opportunity available in India.

Lets not make things personal here. It appears you are a dumb Indian, you have decided to stay back in India.
first you accused that the Indians who are smart leave India , so you indirectly saying by that those who are dumb are left behind , apply that to your country too then talk.

first you accused that the Indians who are smart leave India , what do you mean by that those who are dumb are left behind , apply that to your country too then talk.

The 'smart' Indian is questionable, the topic clearly states that India has a cheating epidemic. A big probe into everything an Indian has had its input should be done.

I've found a lot of excellent engineers in shipyards of China.
I have been many times to Dalian and got chance to meet many Indians. What i noticed that Indians are very respected by Chinese for their knowledge.

I have been many times to Dalian and got chance to meet many Indians. What i noticed that Indians are very respected by Chinese for their knowledge.
We simply respect any knowledge, that's Confucius society' core value.
Anyone who has knowledge and skills can make a contribution to our nation, completely welcomed. But say no to low-end labour.

Back
Top Bottom