What's new

India successfully test fires nuclear capable Dhanush missile

2lk2pe8.jpg

Prototype of Dhanush (Arrow) from Bharat Dynamics

Dhanush means bow my friend

what is the point of this missile(i have never quite understand the need of this missile)?

I always thought this to be some kind of technological demonstrator and will be succeeded by some other missile!

yesterday bengan ka bharta aaj phir biryani cooking yaar :smitten:
ujhe to aloo palak bataya tha....ktina khate ho yaar...tumhari diet pe to ek pooor indian family of 5 gujara kar le :rofl:

ujhe to aloo palak bataya tha....ktina khate ho yaar...tumhari diet pe to ek pooor indian family of 5 gujara kar le :rofl:

aby wo cook thori kiya tha wo to hotel se khaya tha sham ko ye bhai kehta hai cooking ke bary main :taz:

It's just a bad idea to put a ballistic missile on a ship. And I'm glad that many Indians see this as what it is, a gimmick that would be practically useless in a real conflict.

in which goddamn doctrine does Ship launched Ballistic missile has any role for that matter ?

BMs on a ship can only be used to attack targets like cities, if they happen to be too far away from the land launched BMs.

However the Dhanush has a pitiful range of 350km. They need to increase it if the ship launched BMs are to be of much use.

EzioAltaïr;3474952 said:
BMs on a ship can only be used to attack targets like cities, if they happen to be too far away from the land launched BMs.

However the Dhanush has a pitiful range of 350km. They need to increase it if the ship launched BMs are to be of much use.

Certainly, if that would have been the case, Dhanush would have been dumped in sea the moment Agni V was launched.. but it seems it is a test bed for something else..

can someone spot the differences ..?, im seeing bigger tail fins ( if that's what its called ) compared to the previous ones ,

d1.jpg

229464_519682894713317_742475380_n.jpg

dhanush22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom