What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO, US is not China's largest trading partner! The rest of the ENTIRE world is.

made-in-China products are crutial to the rest of almost entire planet, get it?

That includes: the EU, Japan, Korea, Germany, Canada, Australia, Russia, South East Asia bloc, Africa bloc, Latino America (Brasil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico...) bloc, Africa Bloc, the Middle East Bloc, and also the south Asian sub-continent.

If the US shuts down made-in-China, the US will die. China will be largely affected , but not deadly.

all right. what I want to say is that the consumer goods production facilities don't add much value in real terms, except for bringing dollars. but you cannot say its not contributing to Chinese economy or that Chinese economy is overstated.

Similarly you cannot say service Industry is not adding to Indian economy or that due to service industry Indian economy is overstated.

Copied from neighbor post, I saw some Indian guys said that china's GDP per cap is almost 5 times than India's is wrong, this is the proof.
screenshot-by-nimbus+%2889%29.png

The Economist - GDP 2013

I also saw some Indian guys said "Low IQ Chinese", however, to my best knowledge, average value of Chinese IQ ranks Top 3 in the world, Indian average IQ is only 68, almost the lowest in the world. I donot understand how dare Indian can say "Low IQ Chinese" ? When I saw Some Indian said "Low Salary Chinese" in the situation Chinese average salary is more than 3 times than Indian, I finally understood that you can not talk with Indian reasonably, they are the a group most people talk nonsense having no basis every time, every day. They are the group who even made a movie to be a supper power and to slave white people...

Last edited:
boys, while you argue history:

Eurozone manufacturing records strongest growth in over two-and-a-half
years

Data collected 5-16 December.
 Final Eurozone Manufacturing PMI at 52.7 in
December (31-month high)
 Rising output and fuller order books encourage
manufacturers to hold off from further job cuts
 New export orders continue to rise at solid pace

http://www.markiteconomics.com/Survey/PressRelease.mvc/b2dfe04a4c1e4e71802d7338b698602f

While in China, the CCP is trying to ween off large SOE's from the money printer and each time it tries to do so, loan rates spike exponentially. Add to that the estimated 3 trillion of local government debt.......which is a cycle actually, local gov. takes credit to appease large SOE's so they keep manufacturing in their province, so the numbers show low unemployment, high export....and local gov takes loans to build gigantic projects which will probably never be profitable, and i am not talking about HSR, talking about all the building that was done for nothing else but to inflate province gdp.
When this bubble will finally burst, we will see how much of China's numbers were real economy and how much was bloated without any potential on return on investment. And incase you need some links:

In a survey of 36 local governments released in June, China's state auditor said that among the 223 financing vehicles run by these governments, 151 of them failed to generate enough revenue to cover their annual debt repayment. "Because of their inadequate repayment ability, some provincial capitals had to borrow new debt to pay for their old debt," the state auditor said.

China Seeks Clearer View of Government Debt Mountain - WSJ.com

As for India, i pretty much agree with statement by @karan21. It's too big and chaotic for democracy to make a fast dash to prosperity. You'd need an iron hand.
The natality rate will eventually **** you up royally, young men with nothing but time on their hands. If i would get creative a bit, young men with time on their hands today plus the Indian prohibitive culture of unmarried male-female bonding is already producing nasty results.
The comparison with China isn't a proper one, if you read this and said "what's this guy saying, if China did it so can we". I can offer two arguments in support of my view:

1.) In China there is iron discipline to reach a certain goal, if CCP says it is so, it is so and end of conversation.
2.) China is receiving 8 bill.$ a month of foreign investment for the last 30 years (number accurate as of middle of last year, don't know the newest stats). There will never again be such an investment spree in cheap manufacturing because there are new developments in the pipeline that would bring and in some cases are already bringing manufacturing back to home.
Worthy of mention at this place is also the fact that with the recent trade deal the requirement of a JV with a Chinese partner was removed for a company wanting to produce and sell their stuff on the Chinese market.
3.) India has none of the above apart from some IT R&D.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are like stuck in some temporal loop from the summer of 2012. Things change.

Last edited:
TO reduce the poverty, what we have to do is too just manipulate the figures like China. We have to set a poverty line of 0.24 USD in PPP like you guys and not 1.25 USD in PPP which we have. You guys are master in manipulation. But this is not enough to keep your people's confidence in your country. People of your country are ready to sleep on foot path and do waiter job in US and Europe rather than living in you country. Not even rich people want to stay in China. They are ready to Migrate as soon as they get chance. Yours is a hyped country without ant substance. Nobody except CCP Goons are happy in China.

Why China’s New Rich Want to Emigrate | The Diplomat

It seems that you are proud of your girls flooding international market like cheap Chinese goods.

LOL, truly sub par intellect. Countries' GDP per capita are computed by IMF and World Bank. Another proof why Indian education ranked 2nd last. No amount of manipulation by indian govt will eradicate poverty, which accounts for 1/3 of the world. Your boys are slaves in Middle East and East Asia, working as construction workers and cleaners. Your girls? UN ranked India as 2nd worst place for women, enough said. I'm not going to go into detail, I'm not uncivilized like you to score point based on other's misery.

All rich people worldwide have multiple homes around the globe, migration basically means attaining another country's residence status. When you're poor and inadequately educated, what do you know.

I'll feel sorry for the plight of your women, they regularly made the international news for the wrong reason.

Firstly, My any of the points are not of personal opinion. They are based on facts. Open any source from any part of the world. History of Indian nation always start from 660 BC. It never starts from 1947. Independence is an important 'event' of our history but it does not mark creation of our nation. Whatever you tried to discuss here is far from facts and are based on "Inference and assumptions", which are not true. Languages of India kept on changing, still going threw changes. Earlier there were Pali, Prakrit and Sanskrit as official languages now it is Hindi and English. You can not say we left our culture and adopted western culture. If that was the case all the Chinese leaders wear western clothes in official ceremony, however western clothes are discouraged in India, Indian leaders always wear Indian clothes. You will never see our Prime Minister or President wearing tie. Adoption of English as official language was not influenced from history but it was need of hour that it is an official language.

Secondly, you want me to agree that China is united. However, whatever is the relation between mainland, Taiwan and hongkong, it dose not indicate that China is still united leave aside 330BC history.

All the points you made were your "personal opinion." Your were unable to provide any source while I presented your CIA world fact book. Neither were you able to ask my question with proper historical facts, from 185 BC to 1850, for 2000 years, there was no single empire that ruled South Asia. Before British colonization, there were so many different empires in South Asia.

India is a country created, or formed, if you prefer, in 1947 by the British. It's a historical fact. Cultural matters are irrelevant to the point. No one says you left your culture. I mentioned English, among other British system, as proof that your country was set up by the British.

I never asked for your agreement on China, it would be as worthless as your opinion on India. It is the academia and the UN position that matter.

Last edited:
LOL, truly sub par intellect. Countries' GDP per capita are computed by IMF and World Bank. Another proof why Indian education ranked 2nd last. No amount of manipulation by indian govt will eradicate poverty, which accounts for 1/3 of the world. Your boys are slaves in Middle East and East Asia, working as construction workers and cleaners. Your girls? UN ranked India as 2nd worst place for women, enough said. I'm not going to go into detail, I'm not uncivilized like you to score point based on other's misery.

All rich people worldwide have multiple homes around the globe, migration basically means attaining another country's residence status. When you're poor and inadequately educated, what do you know.

I'll feel sorry for the plight of your women, they regularly made the international news for the wrong reason.

Once again substandard Chinese education and CCP brain on fray. Answer is totally out of context. Not surprising because the person who could not differentiate between his own post and post of others can hardly understand the context of the post of others. How can a brain trained to do service for few cents and copy paste substandard goods can understand the any thing of substance. Once again false statement only with an intention to earn some money. A place where 1 out of 4 is rapist is a safe place for women???? Wow, It seems that they have accepted this as the part of routine life.

Once again lame excuse. Article clearly states that they want to migrate and not that they want to visit some other country or buy a property. They simply want to flee out of a place where people are treated as slave.What should they read and how much children they should produce, everything is under government control.

It is very surprising that a place where 1 out of 4 is rapist and still that do not make any news????!!!!!!How can slave have their voice?? If girls try to raise the voice, they will be sent to concentration camp where they will once again become victim of CCP goons.

Once again substandard Chinese education and CCP brain on fray. Answer is totally out of context. Not surprising because the person who could not differentiate between his own post and post of others can hardly understand the context of the post of others. How can a brain trained to do service for few cents and copy paste substandard goods can understand the any thing of substance. Once again false statement only with an intention to earn some money. A place where 1 out of 4 is rapist is a safe place for women???? Wow, It seems that they have accepted this as the part of routine life.

Once again lame excuse. Article clearly states that they want to migrate and not that they want to visit some other country or buy a property. They simply want to flee out of a place where people are treated as slave.What should they read and how much children they should produce, everything is under government control.

It is very surprising that a place where 1 out of 4 is rapist and still that do not make any news????!!!!!!How can slave have their voice?? If girls try to raise the voice, they will be sent to concentration camp where they will once again become victim of CCP goons.

Do not degrade the quality of this forum by resorting to such brainless antics, even if your intellect is sub par. Fact is fact, you lost, you lost. Country GDP per capita is compiled by IMF and world bank!!!

Good reading skill doesn't need much IQ, so poor intellect is no excuse. The 1 out of 4 rapists refers to martial rape. The survey was compiled by partners4prevention

Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention
  • Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?
If martial rape is criminalized in India, it would 3 .5 out of 4 are rapists, given that there is a rape every 20 mins in your country. There is a reason why UN ranked India as 2nd worst place for women. Have some shame!
India: A Woman Raped Every 20 Minutes | Shakti Vahini

Another proof of uneducated sub par intellect, buying a house in many countries require residence status. To gain residence status, foreigner has to apply for migration but it does not mean giving up home citizenship. Migration for the rich is different from poor indian migration to looking for jobs in middle east or UK. Now go slap your silly.

Last edited:
Do not degrade the quality of this forum by resorting to such brainless antics, even if your intellect is sub par. Fact is fact, you lost, you lost. Country GDP per capita is compiled by IMF and world bank!!!

Good reading skill doesn't need much IQ, so poor intellect is no excuse. The 1 out of 4 rapists refers to martial rape. The survey was compiled by partners4prevention

Why Do Some Men Use Violence Against Women and How Can We Prevent It? Quantitative Findings from the UN Multi-country Study on Men and Violence in Asia and the Pacific | Partners4Prevention
  • Have you ever had sex with your partner when you knew she didn't want to but you thought she should agree because she's your wife/ partner?
If martial rape is criminalized in India, it would 3 .5 out of 4 are rapists, given that there is a rape every 20 mins in your country. There is a reason why UN ranked India as 2nd worst place for women. Have some shame!

Another proof of uneducated sub par intellect, buying a house in many countries require residence status. To gain residence status, foreigner has to apply for migration but it does not mean giving up home citizenship. Migration for the rich is different from poor indian migration to looking for jobs in middle east or UK. Now go slap your silly.

You have displayed your IQ as well as attitude multiple time on Forum. If the figure of women being raped is correct, it is not even a fraction Chinese women being raped where 1 out of 4 man is rapist and 4% man are gang rapist. Rape cases are settled for money and ladies complaining about rape are sent to labor camp.

It is your substandard IQ which confuses once again between Immigration and Visit foreign country. I clearly wrote that it is not a case of buying property outside. Your post clearly show your substandard comprehension skill typical to CCP education which is designed to make polite low skilled job worker fit for copying and Pizza delivery.

Last edited:
You have displayed your IQ as well as attitude multiple time on Forum. If the figure of women being raped is correct, it is not even a fraction Chinese women being raped where 1 out of 4 man is rapist and 4% man are gang rapist. Rape cases are settled for money and ladies complaining about rape are sent to labor camp.

It is your substandard IQ which confuses once again between Immigration and Visit foreign country. I clearly wrote that it is not a case of buying property outside. Your post clearly show your substandard comprehension skill typical to CCP education which is designed to make polite low skilled job worker fit for copying and Pizza delivery.

I gave you evidence, you replied with your retarded ad hominem. As if this is not a sign of brain cell deficiency, poorly educated one doesn't know the meaning of "marital rape." No wonder, there's a rape every 20 mins in India, men just didn't know what they committed is rape, LOL, LOL, LOL.

All rich people jet around the world for vacation, they'll need houses overseas, they'll need residence status. VISA is short term, my poor little frog in the well. Migrating from a country where income per capita is 5 times lower than Chinese is about leaving the slums to find a livelihood, even as a construction worker or cleaners.

I gave you evidence, you replied with your retarded ad hominem. As if this is not a sign of brain cell deficiency, poorly educated one doesn't know the meaning of "marital rape." No wonder, there's a rape every 20 mins in India, men just didn't know what they committed is rape, LOL, LOL, LOL.

All rich people jet around the world for vacation, they'll need houses overseas, they'll need residence status. VISA is short term, my poor little frog in the well. Migrating from a country where income per capita is 5 times lower than Chinese is about leaving the slums to find a livelihood, even as a construction worker or cleaners.

It is good that you consider the news as evidence.

Now read the following evidence (In your language).

In Some Asia-Pacific Nations, 1 in 10 Men Have Committed Rape | Pakistan Defence

One of 4 Chinese a is rapist.

Here is one more evidence of rape victims being sent to inhuman labor camp which low IQ Chinese do not want to answer and rather pointing figures to others who have only a fraction of evil.

Chinese mother sent to a labour camp for complaining of daughter's rape 'utterly broken by the system' - Telegraph

Once again low IQ Chinese is confused over the meaning of migration and gives explanation of immigration as going abroad on Vacation.

Now let us see how this low IQ brains defends these evidences.

It is good that you consider the news as evidence.

Now read the following evidence (In your language).

In Some Asia-Pacific Nations, 1 in 10 Men Have Committed Rape | Pakistan Defence

One of 4 Chinese a is rapist.

Here is one more evidence of rape victims being sent to inhuman labor camp which low IQ Chinese do not want to answer and rather pointing figures to others who have only a fraction of evil.

Chinese mother sent to a labour camp for complaining of daughter's rape 'utterly broken by the system' - Telegraph

Once again low IQ Chinese is confused over the meaning of migration and gives explanation of immigration as going abroad on Vacation.

Now let us see how this low IQ brains defends these evidences.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It's from the same source I posted. Basic reading and comprehension skill does not require high intellect at all.

The 1 out of 4 rapists refers to martial rape. The survey was compiled by partners4prevention

Now we know why Indian education ranked 2nd last in the world
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's from the same source I posted. Basic reading and comprehension skill does not require high intellect at all.

Still some retarded low IQ, low education people unable to read properly and accept that 1 of his 4 brethren is a rapist and rape victims are sent to labor camp if they complaints. This is an evidence.

Now we know why Indian education ranked 2nd last in the world

Education aim at making Pizza boys is showing its colors.

Last edited:
Still some retarded low IQ, low education people unable to read properly and accept that 1 of his 4 brethren is a rapist and rape victims are sent to labor camp if they complaints. This is an evidence.

Poorly educated people doesn't know the meaning of "marital rape." That's why there's a rape every 20 mins in India, the men simply didn't know the difference, marital rape = rape = sex . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is the evidence, 1 in 4 refers to marital rape
1)
2)

Poorly educated people doesn't know the meaning of "marital rape." That's why there's a rape every 20 mins in India, the men simply didn't know the difference, marital rape = rape = sex . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is the evidence, 1 in 4 refers to marital rape
1)
2)

Once again a blunt lie.

the first paragraph of the post I quoted (Evidence) states as follows:

According to a U.N.-backed study of six countries in the Asia-Pacific region, around 10 percent of men admit to having raped a woman who was not their wife or girlfriend. When partners were added, that figure jumped to an alarming 1 in 4 men.

This bursts the bubble of Chinese Lies and surpass the figure of rapes in India by many hundred times.

But people are shameless and have no shame. Rather than being ashamed, they prefers to lie. and do mud slugging to others.

Once again a blunt lie.

the first paragraph of the post I quoted (Evidence) states as follows:

According to a U.N.-backed study of six countries in the Asia-Pacific region, around 10 percent of men admit to having raped a woman who was not their wife or girlfriend. When partners were added, that figure jumped to an alarming 1 in 4 men.

This bursts the bubble of Chinese Lies and surpass the figure of rapes in India by many hundred times.

But people are shameless and have no shame. Rather than being ashamed, they prefers to lie. and do mud slugging to others.

I gave you the actual source, you chose to read from a post made by a banned member, LOL. Repeated failure to grasp simple fact is a sign of poor education standard.

Any doubt why indian education ranked 2nd last? :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom