What's new

India to face another loss: F-16 manufacturer to file law suit against false Indian claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Liu

Reaction score
Country
China
United States F-16 manufacturer Lockheed Martin has expressed its annoyance over the factually incorrect statement by Indian Foreign Office spokesperson regarding alleged shooting down Pakistan’s F-16 by IAF on February 27, 2019.

The United States enterprise has termed it outrageous and disrespect to the sophistication and repute of this Avionics excellence.

The company also claims that since all F-16s on Pakistani inventory are well counted for hence it is obvious that the story by India is concocted for political gains by incumbent government at the cost of F-16s reputation globally.

The Lockheed Martin further stated that the company reserves the right to claim damages for the likely loss of their highly integrated state of art air lions.

Lockheed martin to file law suit against India for the false claims of shooting down Pakistan’s F-16.

It is pertinent to mention here that the Indian foreign office spokesperson has claimed that Indian Air Force shot down PAF’s F-16 during the air space violation by Indian Air Force.

Furthermore, after two IAF MiG-21 shot downed by the PAF fighter jets Indian ministers and Armed forces officials during the press conference were unable to prove Pakistan’s Armour loss.

Earlier, Director General Inter Services Public Relations Major General Asif Ghafoor in a briefing to the media men after Pakistan responded to the Indian air space violation he said, during the dog fight with Indian MiG-21s, Pakistan did not used F-16 aircraft, The PAF fighter jets chased Indian MiGs and shot two of them.

Pakistan’s young fighter pilot Hassan Siddiqui during the chase locked the target and shot IAF MiG-21 in the territory of Pakistan.

https://wnobserver.com/asia/india-to-face-another-loss-f-16-manufacturer-to-file-law-suit-against-false-indian-claims/

Thanks for sharing however it is fake news. Lockheed Martin said they did not say this.

Win win situation for lockhead because in return they might ask india and pressure tgemto buy f 16 in return backing out from the case

Win win situation for lockhead because in return they might ask india and pressure tgemto buy f 16 in return backing out from the case

In return, India could ask LM to penalize Pakistan to the point that the current F-16 inventory of Pakistan become obsolete.

So why is Pakistan celebrating while India is moaning? Mig-21s downing F-16, shouldn't India be celebrating? Look at the somber tone in India now. I wonder why?

Pakistan's F-16 was not brought down by Indian fighters but India is trying to prove to the US that F-16s were used by Pakistan to bring down Indian MIG-21 and SU-30.

So why is Pakistan celebrating while India is moaning? Mig-21s downing F-16, shouldn't India be celebrating? Look at the somber tone in India now. I wonder why?

That’s because deep down everyone in India knows that this was a defeat ...!

Where do u see india moaing ? U must be following only Pakistani media .

IAF steadfastly says it's old Mig 21 took down an upgraded F16 of pakistan .

Check Mr. Modi moan about rafale, =). The whole world is actually saying Pakistan won this round. If someone shot down my F-16 with MIg-21s, i won't be returning his pilot man. I would execute him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom