What's new

India to supply ammunition to Bangladesh

1.I will just reply doctor09. The other Indian posts are repeatation of the rubbish they have been blabbing.

2. We have been self-sufficient in rifles and SA ammunition since the 60's when the Chinese set up an Ordnance Factory here. It was with great effort that the existence, location and state of this factory was kept secret from the Indians post 16 Dec 71. If they had come to know they would surely have taken it across to India as they had done with our jute mills.

3. We are self-sufficient, and in fact can export certain SA items. BD always gives preference to any supply offering ToT. We have a pretty balanced Ordnance Factory and a Machine Tool factory. We have an advanced Tank Workshop where we have modified Chinese origin tanks. We manufacture many things including UAVs.

1.If wishes were horses, Mr CinC, India would have invaded us long long ago. We know that very well, and always prepare aginst such eventuality.

You don't know what you are talking. Don't give too much importance to yourself. Bangladesh is neither important nor can serve any purpose. Why we will invade a small country with huge population with 50% unskilled people ? By Invading, Our problem and poverty will increase only. We will never ever invade Bangladesh (If we want, We can break Bangladesh in many pieces). But BD is not even 1% important for India. No country in the world will ever Invade Bangladesh. So, Don't stop giving importance to yourself.

2. And what about your North. Even one wink from China wets Indian pants. What about your West where the descendants of Mahmud of Gazni, Mohammad Ghori, Nadir Shah, Timur Lang, and last but not the least Ahmad Shah Abdali await another opportunity to descend into the plains of the Ganges? What about the South where our brethren the Indonesians await an opportunity to take over the Muslim majority Andaman-Nicobar? And what about the Muslim world? You don't know what you are blabbering.

If China could, It would already attacked India. We will face any threat if comes!! Anyway, Leave China, Pakistan, and everything. It's long and different type. As far above Muslim Invaders, Yes. They came and invaded many parts and converted many Hindus in Muslims like you. Still, Hinduism survived with 1 Billion population in India. Our Culture still continuing same for last 5,000 years. Since 99% Bangladeshi are day-dreamer and follower of false propaganda of Jamiat Islami, Let me tell you Andaman Nicobar is 90% Hindu majority. Also, We are Indians first. Another Day-Dreaming ? Indonesia has no connection with Indian Island. It's too weak to fight with India. Indeed, They are Friend of ours. Even China, can't take an inch from our Island. If they could, they already done that. Our navy is Elite class and Indonesian ask for Indian support while crossing IOR, if you are aware. People like you only talk that BS. Indonesia is not country of Day-Dreamers like BD.

3. And what about half of India fighting against the Delhi Govt? According to Indian PM, MMS, one-third of India is under the Maoists who have expressed their desire to collaborate with the Muslims against Delhi. J&K, NE? Yes, it will be a golden opportunity to smash the "Unity of Diversity".

No own is fighting against Delhi. Keep living in denial. J&K is part of India since very long. I just visited there. Any problem ? No. 75% NE problems are solved. Maoist want development. Bangladeshi wants India to live in problem so that they might get advantage. But Since 99% Bangladeshi only talks of hypothetical situation, It's not worth to reply. If you have ball, Attack India and let see how we response. 2 Gurkha regiments and BD will Sh!i in pants.

1.I will just reply doctor09. The other Indian posts are repeatation of the rubbish they have been blabbing.

2. We have been self-sufficient in rifles and SA ammunition since the 60's when the Chinese set up an Ordnance Factory here. It was with great effort that the existence, location and state of this factory was kept secret from the Indians post 16 Dec 71. If they had come to know they would surely have taken it across to India as they had done with our jute mills.

3. We are self-sufficient, and in fact can export certain SA items. BD always gives preference to any supply offering ToT. We have a pretty balanced Ordnance Factory and a Machine Tool factory. We have an advanced Tank Workshop where we have modified Chinese origin tanks. We manufacture many things including UAVs.
nice progress then . If BD want TOT then i think CHINA is best option for you and its reliable one

Under Mujib, many Bangladeshi officers, including then-Brigadier Ershad, attended Indian military schools and academies. India was largely responsible for training and organizing the Jatiyo Rakkhi Bahini, an elite parallel army raised by Mujib in an effort to insulate his regime from coups (see Postindependence Period , this ch.)

That by far is the biggest mistake you lot along with Mujib ever made. I mean, that just hit the nail into the coffin.

Yeah, even a lot of your countrymen even deny the existence of the Jatiyo Rakkhi Bahini :rofl:

Christ, imagine that!

You are a veritable superpower!

A tank workshop and a Tool Factory. Just raring to export these sophisticated weaponry!!

but weapons won't fire if thats okay then welcome here sir!!!:china:
dont worry dude weapon will fire but im afraid then you will not be in this world to tell us that they fired or not.......just chill
dont go off topic....dont try to troll

You take them seriously?

The G-3 is German, not Chinese. We have only recently been making BD-08s (Type-81), already phased out of Chinese service.

We don't operate any UAVs dear. You are using ToT too loosely there.

But yes, we do have workshops for our tanks. That's no biggy.

You take them seriously?

The G-3 is German, not Chinese. We have only recently been making BD-08s (Type-81), already phased out of Chinese service.

We don't operate any UAVs dear. You are using ToT too loosely there.

But yes, we do have workshops for our tanks. That's no biggy.

1. The Chinese had set up the factory for small arms at Gazipur. BD-08 is a development from the original Chinese Rifles used in PA Eastern Command pre-71. G-3 is only for SFs and the quantity is small. The first G-3 manufacturing for POF was promoted through Brig Mawaz a well connected retired officer.

2. We are having several ToTs with the Chinese.

3. Yes, I reiterate about UAVs. If you look around in the media you may even find a photograph.

2. Whatever we received from you post-71 was paid for. Nothing came free.

Yeah really?

Tell me how much your country paid for BNS Padma and BNS Surma.

Or did Haiti gifted those ships to Bangladesh?

GB

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

3. Yes, I reiterate about UAVs. If you look around in the media you may even find a photograph.

Why dont you be kind to us and show one since you are the one who has claimed that.

GB

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

APC means armoured personnel carrier here.

APC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GB

Back
Top Bottom