What's new

India to supply ammunition to Bangladesh

Yeah really?

Tell me how much your country paid for BNS Padma and BNS Surma.

Or did Haiti gifted those ships to Bangladesh?

GB

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Why dont you be kind to us and show one since you are the one who has claimed that.

GB

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

APC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GB
BNS padma was used as BN ship during 1971. This is normal. We fought war with india against PAK. We also recieved many tanks and Apc for free after Operation desert storm for participating.. .

Yeah really?

Tell me how much your country paid for BNS Padma and BNS Surma.

Or did Haiti gifted those ships to Bangladesh?

GB

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Why dont you be kind to us and show one since you are the one who has claimed that.

GB

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

APC - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GB

You are talking about one mini patrol craft sent under Lieut Bhattacharay, IN. But Indians took away and stole tons and tons of mily eqpt left behind by Pakistanis beside the industrial machinery, eqpt and even household goods down to bathroom basins and fans.

You don't know what you are talking. Don't give too much importance to yourself. Bangladesh is neither important nor can serve any purpose. Why we will invade a small country with huge population with 50% unskilled people ? By Invading, Our problem and poverty will increase only. We will never ever invade Bangladesh (If we want, We can break Bangladesh in many pieces). But BD is not even 1% important for India. No country in the world will ever Invade Bangladesh. So, Don't stop giving importance to yourself.

If China could, It would already attacked India. We will face any threat if comes!! Anyway, Leave China, Pakistan, and everything. It's long and different type. As far above Muslim Invaders, Yes. They came and invaded many parts and converted many Hindus in Muslims like you. Still, Hinduism survived with 1 Billion population in India. Our Culture still continuing same for last 5,000 years. Since 99% Bangladeshi are day-dreamer and follower of false propaganda of Jamiat Islami, Let me tell you Andaman Nicobar is 90% Hindu majority. Also, We are Indians first. Another Day-Dreaming ? Indonesia has no connection with Indian Island. It's too weak to fight with India. Indeed, They are Friend of ours. Even China, can't take an inch from our Island. If they could, they already done that. Our navy is Elite class and Indonesian ask for Indian support while crossing IOR, if you are aware. People like you only talk that BS. Indonesia is not country of Day-Dreamers like BD.

No own is fighting against Delhi. Keep living in denial. J&K is part of India since very long. I just visited there. Any problem ? No. 75% NE problems are solved. Maoist want development. Bangladeshi wants India to live in problem so that they might get advantage. But Since 99% Bangladeshi only talks of hypothetical situation, It's not worth to reply. If you have ball, Attack India and let see how we response. 2 Gurkha regiments and BD will Sh!i in pants.

jammo kashmir is not whole part of india lolz

kashmir_disputed_2003.jpg

BNS padma was used as BN ship during 1971. This is normal. We fought war with india against PAK. We also recieved many tanks and Apc for free after Operation desert storm for participating.. .
You are talking about one mini patrol craft sent under Lieut Bhattacharay, IN.

Both BNS Padma and BNS Surma (Ex Indian Navy) were donated to BD post 1971. I am not talking about 1 but 2 Ajay Class Patrol Crafts which are serving under Bangladesh Navy even today and donated free by India to poor Bangladesh.

But Indians took away and stole tons and tons of mily eqpt left behind by Pakistanis beside the industrial machinery, eqpt and even household goods down to bathroom basins and fans.

Now you are changing topic. I am countering your propaganda that Post 71 BD didn't accepted anything free.

If I have to list all the free goodies then 1 post of mine wont be enough. But I am not the one who would rant about helping someone.

If we looted Pakistani equipment I wonder how come those F-86's server BAF which were captured by Indians.

BNS padma was used as BN ship during 1971

No it wasn't.

GB

Imran, stick to the topic. It is about Bangladeshis buying our made weapons and Jamaatis desperate running helter and skelter.

You are talking about one mini patrol craft sent under Lieut Bhattacharay, IN. But Indians took away and stole tons and tons of mily eqpt left behind by Pakistanis beside the industrial machinery, eqpt and even household goods down to bathroom basins and fans.

PLZ STICK TO TOPIC

what i mean any military attack is only possible to come either from India or from Myanmar . India may not attack Bangladesh Militarily but already killing our people in border area for simple excuses . the reason we are militarily weaker then India . can you imagine this kind of killing people in Chinese border for silly reason . your border troops have killed 940 people in last 10 years but we could not do any thing militarily because of our relatively week military power . now if we start relying on India for upgrading our military hardware and supplying ammunition thats will more weaken our position. we need strong military ties with china and Pakistan to counter Indian pressure .

I don't subscribe to indiscriminate killings be it BD people or Pakistani people. These killing have to stop. It is better to arrest them and interrogate them and if they are found to be innocent let them go. If you are shot at, you have every right to defend the borders. All kinds of people cross the border, murderers, terrorists, smugglers etc bent on destabilizing our nation. India has every right to defend its borders at any cost. Don't you think it is better to educate your people not to cross the border illegally? It should not be that difficult to educate them. It has to be your initiative if want your people be treated humanely. Whats the point of having a border if your people treat it has pedestrian crossing?

I don't subscribe to indiscriminate killings be it BD people or Pakistani people.

I don't subscribe to anyone entering India without valid visa.

Anything otherwise, indicates illegality aimed for nefarious activities not conducive to good neighbourly relationship!

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

This is a new conspiracy of india to make BANGLADESH more weaker....they are nothing but bloody *****

how much weaker can you make the weak and tottering who are moving rudderless?

Do not worry. . Newton's third law - every action has an equal and opposite reaction... Awamileague Jotoi India Ghesha hobe, BNP totoi ulta dike Hatbe.. . !

toh ki hobe????
BNP jotoi chillamilli koruk, ultimately vote e awami league i jitbe......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom