What's new

India to train BD PM's security personnel (by NSG) and BD army (by CIJWS)

NSG boost to Hasina inner cordon

http://i39.tinypic.com/b67r0i.jpg

Posted in today's ToI, didn't find it online so posting scanned one.... starting first thread after weeks...

A good news, this shows the level of confidence and cooperation between two friendly countries.

Now, Many Bangladesh hater will rant more and use dirty words for AL govt.

Great going India.

Afghanistan in the wake of recent developments is definitely a go slow for India. Things need to be put in persepective and a hard look taken at Indian objectives in Afghanistan. In the current scenario I think it is completely inadvisable for India to even try to think of scaling up operations in Afghanistan. And as some of the experts in India are suggesting, I think it will be military debacle of sorts if India intervenes at that level.

Others I am very confident that the juggernaut is moving on. BD is definitely a case in hand and needs more investment in terms of time, money and effort to bring it closer to Indi. It is "THE Government" India has been waiting for since decades.

We all have got good experience of dealing with Khaleda and co and also HM Ershad before her.

This is indeed a positive step as far as India is concerned. India should rather take it as one of the main tasks to ensure no harm is done to Mrs. Hasina as she is quite a mouthful to India's interests in the region.

It would be catastrophe for India if she is taken out, or even an attempt towards that is made. And hence this arrangement. And reg the CIJWS I think it is an investment India wants to make to ensure that the BD Army is capable to fight the insurgents in areas bordering Myanmar, and India's Northeast.

Amongst the many successes of R&AW we must keep on reminding ourselves the great tragedy which could not be avoided in 1975 and has changed the entire demographics of the country. It could very well been a completely different nation today if not for the failure to prevent the assasination of Banga Bondhu SK Mujib Ur Rehman.

Afghanistan: I think its not go slow but go steady. We should never stop our operations in Afghanistan both development and strategic. If we stop than whatever we have done will be lost and the vacuum will be filled by extremist forces. India should not intervene like US did in Afghan election but we should adopt a good relation with Northern Alliance and Karzai. This man currently have the most credible legal weight in Afghanistan. If India specific development projects are under attack than that should point on one force. As we know they will try their best but we have the support of Afghan people and that will be the greatest plus point over our enemy.

Bangladesh: Rather than investing more in development they need some good PR job. It can be done through cultural and TV programmes. India has the greatest effect on BD through media specially Bollywood and TV. Over the years BNP and Jamat have created a bad image of India in the mind of people but there are larger number of people as well who believe in good relation with India specially the educated society of BD.

Mrs. Zia was always anti-India just because AL is pro-India while HM Arshad is neutral. I don't want to talk about Jamat because they were against BD's independence and very small religious extremist party.

Any harm to the PM will directly effect India and I think India should be blamed as much as BD govt, because its India's responsibility as well to keep a good, peaceful, friendly, pro-independence and pro-development govt in power.

Training BD army will also increase the military to military relationship between India and BD. You should note that anti-India extremist forces are very active among the mid to lower level of the BD armed forces specially BDR. Note the 2001 border incident and 2009 mutiny. Both of these happened with out knowledge of BD (AL) govt and the BDR chief himself. In 2009 mutiny they killed India friendly BDR chief and an entire generation of Army officers. These mean they will try their best to destroy India-BD harmony when AL govt in power.

The Mujib incident is solely his own responsibility. India had already informed BD govt about possible attack on the father of the nation few days before his murder. But he was over confident about his control over the forces.

A good news, this shows the level of confidence and cooperation between two friendly countries.

Now, Many Bangladesh hater will rant more and use dirty words for AL govt.

Great going India.

There are some elements in BD those hate Indians more than Chinese and Pakistanis. The same force believes in religious extremism and chaos. They are trying hard to get into people's mind specially the young generation. In this matter one of the main tool is anti-India propaganda. India have to carefully counter these forces with friendly and pro-independence people of BD.

Thats offensive!

BTW It was a joke Mr Chinese. you need to grow some brains as well.

That was a very offensive joke, and hopefully will not be repeated.

Comments about usurping other nations sovereignty usually do not go down very well, especially when India is already considered hegemonic in the region.

Back to the topic please.

That was a very offensive joke, and hopefully will not be repeated.

Comments about usurping other nations sovereignty usually do not go down very well, especially when India is already considered hegemonic in the region.

Back to the topic please.

Indians could take similar exception to the loosely thrown "hegemonic" term too Moderator. That has already taken away my personal intent to contribute to this thread. Thank you.

India can't afford Bangladesh under military rule. That's why all this training is speeding up because Hasina fears a coup.

Also, this shows relations are much better now for such co-operation to happen.

If the news is true!!! ;)

It proved that bharati dalal la-hasina can not trust her own country men for security thus she choose to relied on her masters though when her time up and baba Azrael show up then none of her masters can save the life of this Gunesh looking creature. :sniper:

Another point proved from this outcome is that awami munafiqs has no real root in Bangladesh. They are all left over residue of Mushriks.

Last edited:
Is there any other source for this, as I can't find any. Total BS story.

Amongst the many successes of R&AW we must keep on reminding ourselves the great tragedy which could not be avoided in 1975 and has changed the entire demographics of the country. It could very well been a completely different nation today if not for the failure to prevent the assasination of Banga Bondhu SK Mujib Ur Rehman.

Greatest event in the history of Bangladesh. We are greatful to those Mard-e-Mujahid who demised the Faraun. The way things are heading, I am foreseeing similar revolution. :smokin:

:undecided:
Must be a BS story. No BD media reported it. Hasina must be smarter than that. This will be a political blunder for her as well as her security and intellengence may be compromised by doing so.

Must be a BS story. No BD media reported it. Hasina must be smarter than that. This will be a political blunder for her as well as her security and intellengence may be compromised by doing so.

What political blunder are you referring to?.....
In the age of globalization, countries assist neighbors and allies in such regards.....Why is this so strange?
In regards to the compromise to security....please expand further.....

Though the fµcker AL got the max vote (by the deception theory "Digital Bangladesh") now why AL can't keep faith on the mass, army or security forces?:flame: And if the news is not true then why Indian media spreads such flame? What India and AL want?

May God bless Hasina and her followers and destroy the good people.:angry:

Last edited:
Thanks to all the Mods and Webmaster for reviving the thread!!!

Report of such highest level cannot false. There was even talking about Hasina get into India after BDR mutiny.

Back
Top Bottom