What's new

India Trails China in Firepower

I almost collapsed when it compared Arjun to T99.

Also the author clearly doens´t know that QBZ 97 is just an export version of QBZ 95.

Do we really need to compare India and China?
I mean,China has been independent before India,China,opened up its market in the late 1970's and India did it in the 1990's.

typical brained washed troll.

here is some corrections for you:

1. China is always an independent nation. It is true that western powers took some of our cities in the past 150 years, but that only counts about say 5% of our land. the central government always have the nation under control.

2. In history, there was actually no unified country known as India. There was simple no such country. This is very different from our situation - we were a unified nation/race since day one, we have unified language, culture, law, government.

3. China started its reform in 1978, but it was only for a very very small number of cities, the big ones like Shanghai and Beijing didn't see any real reform until 1992/about 1995.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

I almost collapsed when it compared Arjun to T99.

Also the author clearly doens´t know that QBZ 97 is just an export version of QBZ 95.

after reading this BS, I now believe my future generations are safer.

:disagree:

:lol: maybe the author of the article tested every Chinese weapon and that's were he gets his conclusion that Chinese weapons are inferior to indian weapons.

when denied, Chinese come up with a better AWACS than the Israeli one. more importantly, we build it, we can build as many as required during the war.

can your engineers independently maintain such gears?

I guess not.

Our engineers are capable of repairing any military equipment that we use.....as far as the better AWAC's are concerned the Israeli AWAC system according to all neutral sources are the most advanced currently in the world today.....the Chinese one is as yet untested and going by J10 and the naval stealth frigates and subs ....they are inferior to the contemporary western models.....J10 is at best compared to the mirage 2000.....even France came out with a 4.5 gen jet the Rafale...in the same class ( 3rd gen fr china ) as the J10....so the idea of an electronic warfare system like AWAC's being even remotely close to israeli one s is ludicrous....

typical brained washed troll.

here is some corrections for you:

1. China is always an independent nation. It is true that western powers took some of our cities in the past 150 years, but that only counts about say 5% of our land. the central government always have the nation under control.

2. In history, there was actually no unified country known as India. There was simple no such country. This is very different from our situation - we were a unified nation/race since day one, we have unified language, culture, law, government.

3. China started its reform in 1978, but it was only for a very very small number of cities, the big ones like Shanghai and Beijing didn't see any real reform until 1992/about 1995.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

after reading this BS, I now believe my future generations are safer.

:disagree:

dude you need a few history lessons .....our country has been united under rulers from the early vedic period...ever heard of an emperor called Ashoka ? dont get misled by your CCP inspired propaganda....and take a look at regions like Tibet and Xinxiang ....

both our civilizations have been fragmented since historical times .....ever heard of the situation in the mainland before the Qin dynasty came into power.....?

both our civilizations have been fragmented since historical times .....ever heard of the situation in the mainland before the Qin dynasty came into power.....?

China has been unified under the Zhou and Shang dynasties for millenias before the fragmentation period during the Spring and Autumn/Warring states periods.

China has been unified under the Zhou and Shang dynasties for millenias before the fragmentation period during the Spring and Autumn/Warring states periods.

well bro in Indian history ....portions of northern India right upto the present indian state of maharashtra have been united under single rulers like the Maurya's , the guptas , Harshavardhana.....right upto the Advent of the mughals ....and even in the interim period..... the Slave dynasty at delhi , followed by the khiljis and the Lodhi's kept a unified command over the entire gangetic plain inclusive of the present day territories of Pakistan and BD....right upto the afghan frontier.....after the advent of the mughals... the entire northern India was once again stabilised and united right upto Auranjeb.......and this continued with a limited period of unstability in the 1700's upto the Advent of the British ( A BLOT on the history of the subcontinent) .......so as you see .....india has always mostly been a united entity and not fragmented for any lengthy stretch of time ...... THIS IS THE REASON WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BALKANIZED LIKE EUROPE EVEN AFTER INDEPENDANCE......
:cheers:

well bro in Indian history ....portions of northern India right upto the present indian state of maharashtra have been united under single rulers like the Maurya's , the guptas , Harshavardhana.....right upto the Advent of the mughals ....and even in the interim period..... the Slave dynasty at delhi , followed by the khiljis and the Lodhi's kept a unified command over the entire gangetic plain inclusive of the present day territories of Pakistan and BD....right upto the afghan frontier.....after the advent of the mughals... the entire northern India was once again stabilised and united right upto Auranjeb.......and this continued with a limited period of unstability in the 1700's upto the Advent of the British ( A BLOT on the history of the subcontinent) .......so as you see .....india has always mostly been a united entity and not fragmented for any lengthy stretch of time ...... THIS IS THE REASON WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BALKANIZED LIKE EUROPE EVEN AFTER INDEPENDANCE......
:cheers:

india was only united when the Mauryas, guptas, and etc ruled, but when the Muslims invaded from the west india was under occupation for almost 1,000 years! Don't cinsider the Muslim rule was unified india because it never was due to the fact that many hindu factions were fighting against the Mughals even though Mughals ruled large swaths of india! So in a Nutshell india was under occupation because hand full indian factions resisted Mughals.

india was only united when the Mauryas, guptas, and etc ruled, but when the Muslims invaded from the west india was under occupation for almost 1,000 years! Don't cinsider the Muslim rule was unified india because it never was due to the fact that many hindu factions were fighting against the Mughals even though Mughals ruled large swaths of india! So in a Nutshell india was under occupation because hand full indian factions resisted Mughals.

you appear to have been taught a different version of history friend ( and I dont mean that sarcastically ) but as far as we are concerned .....the mughals regardless of their ethnicity are considered as much Indian as any emperor like Ashoka or Samudra Gupta....

Akbar the great is in fact called the Father of Indian Nationalism .....and during his rule he allied himself with a huge number of rajputs chieftains.....

Our history textbooks make a very clear distinction between Rulers like the Mughals and the British .....who are generally cast in a negative light as foreigners ......

this may be due to a difference of perspective but as far as we are concerned ......it is incorrect to assume that if a feeling of being an Indian was not instilled in the heart of every Indian at 1947 over centuries .....we could not have created the great Republic of India that we did.....so I rest my case.....:cheers:

you appear to have been taught a different version of history friend ( and I dont mean that sarcastically ) but as far as we are concerned .....the mughals regardless of their ethnicity are considered as much Indian as any emperor like Ashoka or Samudra Gupta....

Akbar the great is in fact called the Father of Indian Nationalism .....and during his rule he allied himself with a huge number of rajputs chieftains.....

Our history textbooks make a very clear distinction between Rulers like the Mughals and the British .....who are generally cast in a negative light as foreigners ......

Difficult to agree that this is a pan national sentiment. At least in my part of the country mughals are equated with the english in every aspect.

The only Mughal who fought for 'India' was the last emperor; bahadur shah zafar !

^^
@Urbanized Greyhound

see what i mean? My point proven that during 1,000 years of Mughal/Islamic rule of india, india was not united at all, it was in a state of war for almost 1,000 years!

when denied, Chinese come up with a better AWACS than the Israeli one.

NO. Israel denied to sell China the Phalcon and Chinese AWACS are way inferior to Phalcon, not even comparable in terms of technologies.

more importantly, we build it, we can build as many as required during the war.

can your engineers independently maintain such gears?

I guess not.

You gussed wrong as usual.

We have our own AWACS programme, which is making first flight in Jan, 2011.

This is pathetic. We are comparing weapons systems none of us are familiar with. I dread to ask what if any experience you (kinetic) have with AWACs and the Arjun?

dear indian friends:

when required, our workers in Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Guangdong will build hundreds of Type-99G2 overnight. they will be delivered to the border in days.

Wrong. No country can build 'hundreds of tanks' overnight.
Let's assume T-90 is on par with Type-99G2 (which is in fact just a joke), but can you get hundreds each night?

T-90S is not as per with T99. It has better in most of ways.

No, you can't. it is even a dream too big for your wet night sleep.

So you are in your wet night sleep currently!!! :lol:

J10 vs Mig-27? Yes, Mig-27 wins if our J-10 doesn't carry any missile.
:lol: Mig-27 is upgraded for ground attack and it can do that well. And about J-10, it stands for nothing in front of upgraded Mig-29 and Mirage-2000. In every way they are superior to J-10. :)

Back
Top Bottom