What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

I am supporting Australia but i know India will easily win the game

For the first time I wished for a Pakistan's victory in this quarter final
.Australian already returned to their old behaviour of arrogancy.

Wahab Riaz was just an awesome bowler.He played very well.But at the end of game Watson showed his attitude towards wahab through mouth instead of bat.
Pakistans fielding was a disaster.

Australia has good chance in semifinal.
I hope semifinal would be tough.

You expect India to post 300+ against Australia? Starc, Johnson and company will not let India post even 250.

Just have to see off starc. Other bowlers can easily be played. Fifth bowling option is weak for Australia. Hold on to your wickets and burst out at the end.

If Australia has good bowlers we have great batsmen. Just wait and watch. 320 is on the cards.

I can only sympathies with you for being unwanted rape product . :rofl:

Your entire nation is a product of rape. The whole world knows this. You cheat in exams too. LMAO

Will you gents please grow up.

.. and till then please shut up & desist from such stupid & inflamatory posts.

@ webmaster , @Horus @waz .. and whoever else is in charge or responsible : Can we please have some moderation ?

Match venue toh batao.. Kahin Perth mein khila diya muh chupana padega humein

I rate this Australian team lower than Steve waughs team and pointings team.

Last edited:
Old stats about SCG and about Indian performance in that ground. I guess that azad Pakistan2009 guy can help.

I rate this Australian team lower than Steve waughs team and pointings team.

That is true, but India also lacks the proper team. You cannot expect rohit sharma and dhawan to build a 100 run partnership. It will be a miracle if they can get to double figures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom