What's new

india vs pakistan

Very logic...much unbiased....such true.....WOW......!!!

DOGE_zps0109597b.png
Its natural for you to have comprehending problems. Afterall you are a Pakistani. So we arent shocked. If our post which talks bout importance of moderate ideology seems illogical to u, God Bless Pakistanis.

Hell our people have a lot of difference in their bodies.......Indians r really skinny people and our r Broad shouldered and broad chested ones. And off course Fair

He is the only guy studying in India from Pak in Chennai.....He is @pagham e Mohabat.
Abbe Dakkan. Fuget bout broad sholders, focus on tummy. Pakistani Ranger has a 40 inch waist against a fit Indian. :D :D :D

Last edited:
Its natural for you to have comprehending problems. Afterall you are a Pakistani. So we arent shocked. If our post which talks bout importance of moderate ideology seems illogical to u, God Bless Pakistanis.

You know why a thread of this sort is of no consequence? Yup, because people like you exist. People who sit behind a computer screen, never having stepped out of their two bit lives, insignificant to the core, with an overwhelming realization of it, take it upon themselves to wear the crown of intellectual supremacy in hopes that others out there will be fooled into believing that you are anything but impotent. You attack a whole group of people putting forward claims that you have concocted exactly because you see yourself inadequate. No marks for knowing that inadequacies breed insecurities, but you can't let the others see that now can you? So you pretend to be strong thinking that they can't see you. You over-reach your grasp once and you are ignored, then twice and then thrice but still ignored. Instead of realizing that you have been found insignificant and thus not worthy of a reply you risk making yourself believe that the other ran away because of your overwhelming superiority in intellect and debate. So now comes the time when you need to be put down and put back in the little hole where you reign supreme. Because that is where you belong.

What was wrong with your post? Well, one would be the obvious fact that you have no clue as to whom the Pakistani populace votes for. You grab the claim of Indians being moderate out of thin air (remember what I taught you just now? Yes, that's when you were trying to fool yourself into believing that you are 'special', all puns intended). Then you claimed that I would have "comprehending" problems because I was a Pakistani. Well, I might just have comprehension problems but I doubt they have anything to do with me being a Pakistani. This is a classic case of the fallacy of being an imbecile (its scientific name is the Propositional Fallacy). This was further extended to your implicit claim that all Pakistanis not only can't comprehend but are in fact oblivious to the so-called "moderation in thought".

In short, you came here with your 2 cent agenda, which I don't blame you for since obviously you are an impotent idiot. You put forth your claims which were consumed in hatred and tried to blame the other side for exactly that. To top it all off, you pretended them to be based on facts. But, I won't term your being a snake to being an Indian; 1) Because I'm better than that, 2) just to rub my points in a little bit more.

Wait a minute, going by your propositional tree; I am better than you, I am a Pakistani, hence all Pakistanis must be better than you!

ps: Please don't reply with the following iron clad post again, because my intellectual prowess falls short of handling such a well thought-out argument:

Do you actually cry so much? :cray:
:woot::woot::rofl:

I get that I called you out before, in ancient times, and made you run away with your tail between your legs and so you must seek revenge like the brave honor seeking armchair warrior that you are, but instead of coming at me again you should have learnt to improve your arguments or just stay clear or me.....

Last edited:
You know why a thread of this sort is of no consequence? Yup, because people like you exist. People who sit behind a computer screen, never having stepped out of their two bit lives, insignificant to the core, with an overwhelming realization of it, take it upon themselves to wear the crown of intellectual supremacy in hopes that others out there will be fooled into believing that you are anything but impotent. You attack a whole group of people putting forward claims that you have concocted exactly because you see yourself inadequate. No marks for knowing that inadequacies breed insecurities, but you can't let the others see that now can you? So you pretend to be strong thinking that they can't see you. You over-reach your grasp once and you are ignored, then twice and then thrice but still ignored. Instead of realizing that you have been found insignificant and thus not worthy of a reply you risk making yourself believe that the other ran away because of your overwhelming superiority in intellect and debate. So now comes the time when you need to be put down and put back in the little hole where you reign supreme. Because that is where you belong.

What was wrong with your post? Well, one would be the obvious fact that you have no clue as to whom the Pakistani populace votes for. You grab the claim of Indians being moderate out of thin air (remember what I taught you just now? Yes, that's when you were trying to fool yourself into believing that you are 'special', all puns intended). Then you claimed that I would have "comprehending" problems because I was a Pakistani. Well, I might just have comprehension problems but I doubt they have anything to do with me being a Pakistani. This is a classic case of the fallacy of being an imbecile (its scientific name is the Propositional Fallacy). This was further extended to your implicit claim that all Pakistanis not only can't comprehend but are in fact oblivious to the so-called "moderation in thought".

In short, you came here with your 2 cent agenda, which I don't blame you for since obviously you are an impotent idiot. You put forth your claims which were consumed in hatred and tried to blame the other side for exactly that. To top it all off, you pretended them to be based on facts. But, I won't term your being a snake to being an Indian; 1) Because I'm better than that, 2) just to rub my points in a little bit more.

Wait a minute, going by your propositional tree; I am better than you, I am a Pakistani, hence all Pakistanis must be better than you!

ps: Please don't reply with the following iron clad post again, because my intellectual prowess falls short of handling such a well thought-out argument:

I get that I called you out before, in ancient times, and made you run away with your tail between your legs and so you must seek revenge like the brave honor seeking armchair warrior that you are, but instead of coming at me again you should have learnt to improve your arguments or just stay clear or me.....

images

first tell us.......

Pichhli baar itna kab roya tha? :rofl:

wow dude...u really got mad....chill ....and party...new year is coming :D

Back
Top Bottom