What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

I see a trend here only Pakistanis & Secular Indians r Anti-Modi here ... anyways both people have same mentality & Hatred towards Bharats Progress ...

Modi is to blame for lighting the train on fire? sparking of the riots like it was pre-planned :disagree:

10040702.cms

Modi is loved by all just ask the muslims now in Gujarat they will tell you what Modi is doing for all people.

09_modi_muslim_1078437g.jpg

rahul_gandhi_gouri_20090601.jpg

Now take this half-breed mleccha for a example and who you think we would vote for?

I see a trend here only Pakistanis & Secular Indians r Anti-Modi here ... anyways both people have same mentality & Hatred towards Bharats Progress ...

I am not a anti-muslim or Hindutva-lover, I too consider myself as Secular Indian but I am not a blind follow of propoganda.

My views have been totally changed after talks & understanding of Gujarat incident with some Gujarati Muslims.

I request all my Indian friends ( Hindus & Muslims) to meet & talk to Gujarati muslim when they visit Gujarat and compare their views with propoganda we see everywhere.

Look....brother

Neither secular Indians nor non-secular Indians are against any development........its just a modi-phobia on some insane minds who r diffrentiating Indians on basis of thier levels of secualarism.

I know that there is no strong proof of gujrat riots against modi......but don't forget that,he is still not 100% Clean from Riots.

I really dont know what will be India's international repute if Modi becomes the PM, (though I care less about our reputation outside as long as our own interests are in good hands), but this is a question that lingers in my mind....any body?

I rememeber US denied visa to Nodi accusing him of Gujurat riots so if he becomes the PM then what will be tehe repercy urtions on international affairs and countries like US, with whom we are at the peak of a relationship.?

Enough of this nonsense...Modi lovers won't talk facts...they will start from bravado and boast...and end in barking....They only talk about the festival Vibrant Gujurat and the 490 billion but won't speak about how many actually got invested apart from the photo op....

What can justify this:

FDI Status in Different States of India

Enough of this nonsense...Modi lovers won't talk facts...they will start from bravado and boast...and end in barking....They only talk about the festival Vibrant Gujurat and the 490 billion but won't speak about how many actually got invested apart from the photo op....

What can justify this:

FDI Status in Different States of India

from 2000-2006 ,six years old data :bounce: . I think the table has some mistake in it.

from 2000-2006 ,six years old data :bounce: . I think the table has some mistake in it.

U know reading....or at least have patience to open the link and verify your claim....I think U have very good chance to win high jump events....

U know reading....or at least have patience to open the link and verify your claim....I think U have very good chance to win high jump events....

dude, Gujrat is self efficient and promoting Indian companies.

It is not the table which have some problem..it is your NAMO ganja.....that can not show anything which is truth!!!

Difference Between Vision of Modiji & Dodo Gandi evident by this Photo...

403823_388533804543800_1433091324_n.jpg

One is Asking Votes to Take the Nations Development Upwards... while other is asking Votes to Target the Voter itself after Election...

Choice is urs ... U need a Leader or Cheer leader ... :lol:

And who would be better equipped to comment on this but a hate expert?

Modi is to blame for lighting the train on fire? sparking of the riots like it was pre-planned :disagree:

10040702.cms

Modi is loved by all just ask the muslims now in Gujarat they will tell you what Modi is doing for all people.

09_modi_muslim_1078437g.jpg

rahul_gandhi_gouri_20090601.jpg

Now take this half-breed mleccha for a example and who you think we would vote for?

Yeah, sure, love me or I'll kill you.

What's the difference between that and the Taliban? And as for Shining Gujarat, the biggest claim Mussolini's fascists made when they came to power was that they made the trains run on time. You should know all about it, since you obviously know all about everything Italian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom