What's new

India wants Narendra Modi & not Rahul Gandhi as PM

Strange that muslims in gujarat who were affected by riots love modi and those who were unaffected by riots hate him.

On what grounds is there a case against modi anyways?
Taking 48hrs to get full army brigades in ahmedabad unlike congress which took 20 days to get the army in delhi in 1984.
Even the deobandis in gujarat praised him until the head office fired the poor guy.

Modi has been the victim of the largest organized politically motivated propoganda campaign in the history of india.
and nobody bothers talking about the congress party's role in the riots.
the person leading the rioters at godhra staition was a congress municiapl corporator and till date no case against him.
congress is a party of hypocrites which itself was to blame for the riots but went on blaming modi.

Godhra - The spirit of India

Truth cannot be hidden. A section of Media and Politicians regularly frame Mr. Narendra Modi as Hindutva leader who hates muslims. However, as it is said, truth cannot be hidden. This video shows the same.

NaMo for PM.!!!

Anti-India congressis can hate him all they want, but they cannot hide the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-corporate Indians, rural common man of India could have been saved if the Rajput Gen V K Singh had taken over. There would have been peace even in SA. For S Asians and non-corporate common Indians there really is no difference between the Prince and the Mass Murderer.

With All due respect I can debate you, and I can answer your all query but I will not. I have made a rule for me, I don't engage in discussion with ppl having posts lesser than 2000. It so happen that some member make the ID to make other ppl loose there control and finally get bann..

I have only one account, and I don't want to bann..

Sorry I couldn't saw it while I replied you first.

Absolutely....u have taken a very honorable exit....it seems u have ll done a crash course in dealing a debate....there is a Oja who generally comes on TV debate...he also speaks like this when he runs out of his brain. Good..good....good decision....

Govt has to play an enabling role - provide roads, electricity, water, educational facilities etc, and without corruption. Modi has done all that. CMs like Shiela Dixit on the other hand have to earn money for Sonia and Rahul, who need a luxurious lifestyle.

Sometimes some social trends are very stubborn, and cannot be change fast.

But Modi is taking action on even those areas -

Shala Praveshotsav will bear fruit after some fifteen years in the form of a fully literate Gujarat state: CM « Home | www.narendramodi.in

Kalam lauds Gujarat's success in agriculture | Business Standard

Gujarat has least unemployment rate among all states, says latest report released by Government of India | DeshGujarat

Oh...what credible links u have come up with baring the one by Kalam in financial express. where he talks about Agri initiatives which definitely does not belong to social sector indicators.

The other links are not worth looking at....which are nothing but lie munching mouth pieces of NAMO, the Hitler.

With All due respect I can debate you, and I can answer your all query but I will not. I have made a rule for me, I don't engage in discussion with ppl having posts lesser than 2000. It so happen that some member make the ID to make other ppl loose there control and finally get bann..

I have only one account, and I don't want to bann..

Sorry I couldn't saw it while I replied you first.

I respect your position, I hope You had same position for Rajeev Gandhi (Indian King) and Mulla Mulayam (Mulayam is known with this name) and Thakrey, coz all of them were in rule when riots happen..

Wait a minute, King of King Rajeev Gandhi became PM. O! I got it , Crime is crime only when it is done against Muslims, Its not crime if its done against others..

i am worried about effects on our social fabric if Modi becomes PM

he was unable to protect Muslims during riots and there is room for the suspicion that he deliberately chose to let Hindu mobs target Muslims

i fully condemn that attack by Muslims on karsevak and condemn atrocities against muslims in Gujrat riots too

2014 is too far away as far as I am concerned.

Jaldi karo.

What are we waiting for?

For the dollar to reach 70 bucks?

Or petrol to reach 100?

Or for mutton to reach 600?

While our PM sings songs of love and forgivenes and trills on TV?

i am worried about effects on our social fabric if Modi becomes PM

he was unable to protect Muslims during riots and there is room for the suspicion that he deliberately chose to let Hindu mobs target Muslims

i fully condemn that attack by Muslims on karsevak and condemn atrocities against muslims in Gujrat riots too
The riot was brought down in 3 days with out letting the situation became a national tragedy as in the case of POST BABRI demolition.
what more do you want a CM to do?
Kindly answer my question, if you where in his shoes as CM during the riot, what would have you done?

I too will definetly vote for MODI SIR.
BJP GOVT is far more better than Corrupt and afraid congress Govt.
They can effectively stand up to pakistan based Terrorist far more better and their policies are also better than congress.
Due to BJP govt between 1999-2004 INDIAN GDP touched 9% sadly congress ruined everything with corruption.
As like their party symbol:tdown: they will always give Hand to common people and national security

if not for Gujarat riots, I would have supported Modi wholeheartedly

but due to this blot, i am against Modi becoming PM
Well its your choice.. But how can you doubt modi on the basis of allegations,pure allegations of congress?its the evidence and the courts that can convict him of any involvement not allegations by congress to taint modi for political points..

The other links are not worth looking at....which are nothing but lie munching mouth pieces of NAMO, the Hitler.

You are sounding like an indoctrinated fanatic, intolerant of even central govt statistics. Come back when you to discuss facts on the the basis of logic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom