What's new

‘India will deploy army here (Bangladesh)’

We will make them learn how to build houses on water and how to do agriculture on water Aztec style after half of BD will be in water ..... :azn:
You mean Venice style... :unsure: Maybe you can learn your history and geography while you are there o_O
I will teach Beedi forever how to swim in water ..... :haha:
Or learn some new strokes from him right @BDforever
Note: BD is not a small territory it is that these guys are not controlling their population, global warming threat is exaggerated one :)
And India is clean from pollution and population explosions? :P

You mean Venice style... :unsure: Maybe you can learn your history and geography while you are there o_O
Yeah ... Venice style .... we will help BD to build venice style cities.
Or learn some new strokes from him right @BDforever

Learning/Teaching strokes I prefer ladies ..... :P

And India is clean from pollution and population explosions? :P

Atleast we are trying to control population..... meaning while BD guys are practicing pole vaulting .... :P

Yeah ... Venice style .... we will help BD to build venice style cities.

Learning/Teaching strokes I prefer ladies ..... :P

Am sure 1 of them will sign up:

fat-in-swimsuits.jpg

Atleast we are trying to control population..... meaning while BD guys are practicing pole vaulting .... :P
Well their country their laws...

Such a gorgeous bunch of ladies ...... :man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love:

Yeah their country and their laws ..... but the they can practice pole vaulting and participate in Olympics instead of showing their skill at the border :super:
As long as its at the border its fine why piss in your pants by seeing them across the borders? :azn:
@BDforever do you guys produce adult pampers?! :angel:

Bangladesh is our private property. We will have to intervene if bangladeshis try to rebel.
India should pray that Hasina stays in power. Otherwise, who knows who is who's private property..

Myanmar-Bangladesh-India%20pipeline.jpg

Hindustan wants to steal our gas through their companies. Hasina has awarded ONGC Videsh and Reliance gas blocks without any tender or discussion

This contract will be made illegal by the next govt.(BNP/Jamat/3rd party) and they will pass it in parliament. India should pray that Hasina stays in power forever....

Last edited:
As long as its at the border its fine why piss in your pants by seeing them across the borders? :azn:
@BDforever do you guys produce adult pampers?! :angel:

a lungi commando jumping across the border fence with a pole in his hand is a scary sight indeed ..... :lol:

But not for me ..... :azn:

a lungi commando jumping across the border fence with a pole in his hand is a scary sight indeed ..... :lol:

But not for me ..... :azn:
Of course not many Indians wear Lungi so it shouldnt scare you and some can come wearing it and maybe join in :p:

Of course not many Indians wear Lungi so it shouldnt scare you and some can come wearing it and maybe join in :p:

I like shorts, they are comfortable ..... :P

My father always insists in wearing lungi though when at home .

India should pray that Hasina stays in power. Otherwise, who knows who is who's private property..

This contract will be made illegal by the next govt.(BNP/Jamat/3rd party) and they will pass it in parliament. India should pray that Hasina stays in power forever....

LOL.. even if Jamaat comes in power in alliance with BNP India will control everything of Bangladesh because India is surrounding us from all sides. We can not even move one step without India. So its very important to have strategic partnership with India.

Back
Top Bottom