What's new

India.....

So much anger, anguish despair but where is it being targetted?? If even one of the poster here gets in the way of a guy making fun of girls in his vicinity leave aside rape in future the work is half done.

Oh and for the morons targetting bihari's or mallu's or whatever think before u type. This sort of blame game is the last resort of the incompetent.

Hanging these bastards will make no difference. The ultimate solution of social problems in education and prosperity. We need that more than we need these laws and punishment.

Ye i know it won't but right now as much these bastards are breathing is like they are making fun of our whole situation they should be shot dead brutally.
And ya we know total social reform change in laws this way only hope of some change

Seriously?? Now we are talking about which city is most suitable for the capital of India??

As an Indian, I feel ashamed seeing this video.. A girl is molested in a public road with all those people??

If government cannot protect people, should create a group like citizen police and take matters to our own hands.. Lets see how government will react to the parallel law enforcement .

@Koovie: All these year we malayalees were migrating to other cities and states for job and businesses and all of a sudden north Indians came to our state for job, why are we feeling so unsecured?? Is rape and molestation were not there before the Biharis came to our state?? Is bugler y happened only after North Indians came to Kerala?? You single handedly created a division among Indians here..

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't Indian government just hang these thugs? The British would have no problem dealing out harsh punishment for the criminals.

Open any international paper,i have never seen indians got insulted in this way ..

have been listening from whole day

just go to yahoo.com and switch to international edition and its top news.
this is serioulsy utter shame man. Our country is spending money to defend our country from external threats. But what about internal threats like these rapist?? We need total reform our government need some kick on their *****

control your emotion guys. it is indeed for me also tough to say but this is seriously very seriously time to act. some one has lost her life because we remained incapable of saving her from those devils. but please try to contribute to make your society where you guys live a secure place for women.

India Fights Back is failing, until the morality is growing/

dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala....

mind your language,

a proud "bihari"

dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala....

you are not behari or from UP so you can curse them, i am sure on some web site a behari is saying same about south Indians. Every group have scums and educated some more and some less but a few scums can get bad image for a group. Anyway in my opinion when few in society are westernizing and a girl in western cloth hanging our with her boy friend while others have not had this pleasure in their life things get ugly. Unless the whole society develops at the same time these things will happen....this same as when rich get richer and poor get poorer then poor start robing rich, same desires, some for money some for opposite sex.

you are not behari or from UP so you can curse them, i am sure on some web site a behari is saying same about south Indians. Every group have scums and educated some more and some less but a few scums can get bad image for a group. Anyway in my opinion when few in society are westernizing and a girl in western cloth hanging our with her boy friend while others have not had this pleasure in their life things get ugly. Unless the whole society develops at the same time these things will happen....this same as when rich get richer and poor get poorer then poor start robing rich, same desires, some for money some for opposite sex.
Its not dependent on how a woman is dressed. It is dependent on indifference and increasing disrespect for women in the society.

Look at criminal psychology point of view and social influences. The basic reasons are far more different.

:rolleyes:

@ all those who thanked him- you guys really think biharis/UPs are like that?

Back
Top Bottom