What's new

Indian Air Force - A National Embarrassment

post from a member at F-16.net

This thread is losing substance and facts, rather gearing towards myths and hearsay typical of South Asian folks, who believe in later rather then considering and adhering to the former.
The emotions are running high but the rational approach, i.e. you must never let you emotions overcome your wisdom should always prevail.

A few points to consider before you guys start the war of words once again.

Indians made a botched attempt to carry out a cross-border hit on alleged JeM training camp. Failed.
They dropped the lump of metal but had no idea where they are dropping it.
Check this link (Its from Atlantic Council's Digital Forensic Research Lab):
https://medium.com/dfrlab/surgical-stri ... 6cda834b24

Next, they called a press conference where their high ranking foreign officials made a blatant lie of eliminating 300+ folks.
What a shame. Despicable.

The pictures included in the link above correspond with what the Pakistanis presented to the world later on, with an official word from their military spokesperson that Indians did attempt but fled without causing any man or material damage.
(By the way, the attack did kill a crow! I am not kidding.)

Pakistanis announced that they will follow suit. And they did.
Lured Indian aircraft and shot down atleast 1. Indian pilot was in their custody and I think due to be relased today.
The wreckage presented by Pakistanis is nothing but a MiG-21.
(Indians are presenting it as a Pakistani F-16, with the wreckage inside Pakistani territory and hell bent to prove that its an F-16. For God's sake how low can one go....)

Mind it that the wreckage lying on the ground in Indian controlled Kashmir is a chopper, Mi-17, with six souls perished.

There is nothing more. Nothing less.
The AMRAAM, with dubious credentials, has been introduced in the story. This thread contains the history of the specific missile. It doesn't belong to India or Pakistan.
Where did it come from, crashed chopper or did it fell out of sky itself? If the crashed F-16 is lying in Pakistan, how come AMRAAM landed in India? Did it hit the chopper or MiG-21? If its later, why isn't it lying with MiG?
Pakistanis say that they have not used F-16s rather JF-17s. God knows if they have used an F7-PG for it.

Three guys falling out of sky, two aircraft hits by Pakistan, an F-16 gone, an Su-30MKI gone, AMRAAMs used....and add more spices, together with a pinch of salt, the recipe is perfect for the consumption of South asians.

The funniest part is the Indian claim that 24 Pakistani aircraft attached them and they defended with 8.
Speaks volumes regarding how capable IAF is. 24 birds and no kill? (Do not bring in fictitious F-16 kill in the story again
doh.gif
)

Peace and prosperity to all of you and think before you write.

i have copied this post of a member at F-16.net. seems very logical from some professional apparently
http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=55055&sid=cdf9388d9b3bf45203a2e96c16aa2923&start=105

Can anyone tell me why the IAF sent the Bison to confront the PAF fighters? This was a high alert high stakes situation and the supposed outcome of which was to boost Modi administration's chances in the upcoming elections. And, they banked on the Bison? When there was the great SU-30 MKI, MiG-29 UPG and newly upgraded Mirage-2000s???

I would appreciate it if someone can provide an in-sight.
Indian Officially announced that their defending package consist of MiG-21BiS, Su-30MKI and upgraded Mirage-2000

Two jets, Mig 21 Bison, Su30Mki and a self-goal helicopter, massive loss.

Out of over 800 migs bought more than 480 Migs have crashed, a mass national embarrassment.

LOLOLOL we bring in a foreign expert (Allen Warnes) who reaffirms Su-30 shot down story, they try to do the same and bring in the most vile anti-pak woman they can find and she humiliates them with the "bakwaas test" :lol::lol::lol:

Funny thing is that their are no Indians on the comment section of
Christine Fair clips were she proves their lies. lol

Back
Top Bottom