What's new

Indian air force 'lacks planes'

Awesome. So my posts were deleted again.

Why do you gents even have a forum?

Neo, why the hypocrisy- if you guys dont want answers why have a forum.

Arrow said:
Awesome. So my posts were deleted again.

Why do you gents even have a forum?

Neo, why the hypocrisy- if you guys dont want answers why have a forum.

Your posts are too hostile give respect get respect...:thumbsup:

Best of the Best said:
Your posts are too hostile give respect get respect...:thumbsup:

Please point out where and how my posts on this topic were hostile.

You are simply mudslinging here.

I was asked a Qn on flighthours- I replied with ONLY DETAILS ON THE IAF.

I posted ABOUT THE MKI with ONLY DETAILS ON THE MKI.

These were deleted.

Why?

If my post is addressed to Neo- he can read it and point out what is wrong or what is correct.

Lastly, I am not calling Neo a hypocrite- I am pointing out the hypocrisy of someone else deleting my posts addressed to him or anyone else with serious answers.

Why ask a question, if the reply will be deleted?

Arrow said:
Please point out where and how my posts on this topic were hostile.

You are simply mudslinging here.

I was asked a Qn on flighthours- I replied with ONLY DETAILS ON THE IAF.

I posted ABOUT THE MKI with ONLY DETAILS ON THE MKI.

These were deleted.

Why?

If my post is addressed to Neo- he can read it and point out what is wrong or what is correct.

Lastly, I am not calling Neo a hypocrite- I am pointing out the hypocrisy of someone else deleting my posts addressed to him or anyone else with serious answers.

Why ask a question, if the reply will be deleted?

Munir has got u quoted and the way u have replied isnt fine by me altho ur were only debating and proving ur point but the style and attitude wasnt all that well placed i dont give a damn if ur a pakistani or an indian the point is just try to be nice for a change....:thumbsup: have a good day bubbye

Best of the best,

I would like to see this purported proof Munir has.

Basically I reply politely to Neo.

He comes in and flames. I respond asking him not to.

And then decide, whatever- lets make this a productive thread.

And post further on. Then he silently deletes it, without even adding his name to it.

Are these the acts of an impartial moderator?

Owais said:
Only 340 fighters??:disappointed:
even PAF have more fighters than them. about 400+

The fig is a total of 1383 planes with 700 fighters

Munir said:
I hardly doubt that MKI will be 140+ within 5 years. I know they have plans, sorry, dreams but reality shows that it is usually late and over budget. MKI were planned for around 4 billion. Now they are predicted to be atleast 8 billion. LCA was predicted decades ago. Still is a paperplane. Druv was predicted an export success. Still no one is intrested in it even for free of charge... Main fighter of this so called selfproclaimed poorest and corrupt nation is the original mig21 with BVR upgrade... I don't see why they keep looking towards others but their forces still need fake victories to get medals. State terrorism in Gujarat and Kashmir but pointnig at Pakistan... Somehow with the IT hipe there are many Indians on the net but basicly only arrogant and busy with calling other trolls... Sofar their politicians are not intrested in real peace... And their main activity is paying US congress to get deals done.

dont u think that instead of discussing how many fighters IAF has u all need to discuss the issue that how USA is humiliating u ppl on the sale of F-16's.u r paying for the new F-16 but still u cannot be called a complete owners of those F-16's.How humiliating...if india had such restrictions on its fighters i never would have felt proud if we had F-22's even.we lack the fighters but we dont need other power's permission to go for a war or even for exercises with the third nation like u ppl need, neither our fighters are restricted for not crossing the boundries and go on ofensive missions no matter how many planes we have...lol

jatt said:
The plan is 150+ Su-30MKI to 2015. Not five years. 10 more or less.

HAL speeds up local production of Su-30MKI

RAHUL BEDI JDW Correspondent
New Delhi

* HAL is to up its production of Su-30MKIs to 13 aircraft a year

* Critics claim importing complete Russian aircraft would be cheaper

India's Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is to 'compress' the local production of 140 Su-30MKI 'Flanker' multirole fighter aircraft by three years, completing the USD3 billion project by 2013-14.

Since the topic is not about moderating nor Munir I will open up a new topic in this section where you can comment or react as you want. Keep this topic and others clear cause frankly it is not that fun to delete pathetic posts that are:

1. oneliners
2. sentimental crap
3. personal remarks
4. onesided opinions

If I have to warn every poster over and over again then the poster should think about his quality before starting to blaim moderators. Do remind that moderators have no personal gains. All we want is a sound forum where everyone is allowed to contribure. And contributing flaming or propaganda is not accepted.

Munir.

Munir said:
Since the topic is not about moderating nor Munir I will open up a new topic in this section where you can comment or react as you want. Keep this topic and others clear cause frankly it is not that fun to delete pathetic posts that are:

1. oneliners
2. sentimental crap
3. personal remarks
4. onesided opinions

If I have to warn every poster over and over again then the poster should think about his quality before starting to blaim moderators. Do remind that moderators have no personal gains. All we want is a sound forum where everyone is allowed to contribure. And contributing flaming or propaganda is not accepted.

Munir.

I have a problem with that,one sided remarks are ok of thats doesnt amt to trolling or flaim baiting.

And also oneliners are ok,it doesnt harm anybody or anything.

Its just my opinion.

jaman_thakkar said:
dont u think that instead of discussing how many fighters IAF has u all need to discuss the issue that how USA is humiliating u ppl on the sale of F-16's.u r paying for the new F-16 but still u cannot be called a complete owners of those F-16's.How humiliating...if india had such restrictions on its fighters i never would have felt proud if we had F-22's even.we lack the fighters but we dont need other power's permission to go for a war or even for exercises with the third nation like u ppl need, neither our fighters are restricted for not crossing the boundries and go on ofensive missions no matter how many planes we have...lol

Lets see you want to talk about humiliation okay where should i start from well 1st u dont get sorce codes from russia to use it on ur so called bharmos which in turn u claim to be yours yet u dont have codes to interigate those missles onto ur ships and planes funny isnt it.:woot:

Then lets talk about humiliation again shall we weird how ur so called Agni-3 fails every time u test it then comes your sattilite launch which again crashes :cheesy: now thats humiliation my friend.

When it comes to F-16's u guys **** and moan like babies :wall: yet u come and tel us that our F-16's dont have an offensive punch well US is certainly doing u a favour so insted of talking crap be happy about it.....at the end of the day those F-16 will give u hell if u enter pakistani airspace so deal with that...:sniper:

Bull said:
I have a problem with that,one sided remarks are ok of thats doesnt amt to trolling or flaim baiting.

And also oneliners are ok,it doesnt harm anybody or anything.

Its just my opinion.

Opinions are fine but let me put it differently. Biassed comment. You are entitled to have opinion but if you keep postnig biassed comment and not open to arguments then it is not valuable for a forum.

Let me explain some parts for he posted by Best of the Best.

We hear continously that IAF is superior. Better armed (quality and quantity) and better pilots.

PAF block 52 will not make any impact.

If we explain certain logic about IAF having Mig21 as major weapon. Not up to producing second/third generation fighterjet (LCA). Not able to produce win in this CM and BM arena then we are continously laughed at.

It reminds me of the old days where FC1 was called paperplane and LCA was called JSF equal. We remember those discussions on Keymags. Then we had the same with Arjun and Khaled... Then we had the fun making of Pakistan copying Tomohawk and Indians wanting to set a man on the moon. There is a diffenerence between reality and fiction but somehow some posters are pertty much busy with fiction and do not accept any arguments.

We heard PAF never getting even bliock15. The it started about 36 block52+ and a lot more updated to that standard with AMRAAMc5, Pantera, JDAM, JSOW, Paveway etc. Then it is that MKI will win with two hands down. Now the deal was in congress and Indian paid that much cash to get some voices crying. Here again I remember the usual Indian tactic. Arrogance and crying.

It is same in Indian politics. A bomb explodes in Mumbai and India is hsouting all over the world that Pakistan is sponsoring terrorism. They forget about their own mistakes. And what about BJP nationists? Waht about Gijarat or Kashmir fake victories? If a superpower os so obsessed with inferiority complex then all we can do is ignore it.

Best of the Best said:
Lets see you want to talk about humiliation okay where should i start from well 1st u dont get sorce codes from russia to use it on ur so called bharmos which in turn u claim to be yours

Who said its ours,it a jt development.

Best of the Best said:
yet u dont have codes to interigate those missles onto ur ships and planes funny isnt it.:woot:

BrahMos delivered to Navy
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/NEWS/newsrf.php?newsid=6651

Best of the Best said:
Then lets talk about humiliation again shall we weird how ur so called Agni-3 fails every time u test

How many times was it tested??? how many tiems it failed?

Best of the Best said:
it then comes your sattilite launch which again crashes :cheesy: now thats humiliation my friend.

Again crashes??? cant help it there are so many parameters will learn when SUPARCO starts sending baloons up in air.

Best of the Best said:
When it comes to F-16's u guys **** and moan like babies :wall: yet u come and tel us that our F-16's dont have an offensive punch

F-16s with you right now is crap no BVR no new age avionics..the F-16s you are able to get has BVR and better bombs and avionics.

So now did u get it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom