What's new

Indian Army losing sniper edge over Pakistan on LoC

I always said 4500 deaths includes deaths from All causes in all locations and actual number of border firing deaths is only 144 incl BSF.
just because you always said doesn't change the facts. It just questions the health condition of indians and their mental hospitals.
But i can effectively challenge indian claims of 13 soldiers killed post uri. If you want to be humiliated i will help you on it too.

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only mentioned total civilian casualties.
GOP mentioned total deaths in foreign mistry briefing and ministers to parliament and news channels.
Indian claim of 13 is challengable.

We lost only 18 this defence minister knows nothing about defence matters but you lost at least double.

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only mentioned total civilian casualties.
All Military Casualties are announced by ISPR

just because you always said doesn't change the facts. It just questions the health condition of indians and their mental hospitals.
But i can effectively challenge indian claims of 13 soldiers killed post uri. If you want to be humiliated i will help you on it too.

GOP mentioned total deaths in foreign mistry briefing and ministers to parliament and news channels.
It is you who is lying and making up own facts.Also you are in denial.
You can try and be humiliated again.

GOP never gave total deaths but only civilian deaths.

We lost only 18 this defence minister knows nothing about defence matters but you lost at least double.

All Military Casualties are announced by ISPR
You lost 27, ISPR never gave total figures and also did not deny defence minister interview figures.

It is you who is lying and making up own facts.Also you are in denial.
You can try and be humiliated again.

GOP never gave total deaths but only civilian deaths.

You lost 27, ISPR never gave total figures and also did not deny defence minister interview figures.
ISPR give total figures and we lost only 18 so keep living in fools paradise and go give your soldiers new Sniper Guns because we are getting lot more

ISPR give total figures and we lost only 18 so keep living in fools paradise and go give your soldiers new Sniper Guns because we are getting lot more
No ISPR nrver gave total figures, give source for ISPR total figure saying 18.

even this fake laugh dont take your frustration away. 71 was not a war directly .. 1.30 billion cant attack who have the 3rd biggest army .. we are targeting the heads of indian army like a coconuts.. keep counting.
What did your mard-e-momins do when Karachi burned for 3 days in 71?

Have you forgotten Pathankot, Kalaikund, Mukerian, Okha, how your a$$ was flamed grilled....loosers
Kid,you won battles..we won war...dont believe me?...google bangladesh..siachen!!

Barking Bharti....Lol....even a few rag tags locked your financial capital for two days
And you cannot save even your kids from terrorirsts!!

Donkey and camel lover!

It didnt work at all achmed which why you are still getting heart attacks.

You are clearly running away.

ISPR gave complete details about each and every civilian and military casualties.

So repeating same thing won't work here. It didn't work with Praise Kek ID. It didn't work with Director general ID. It didn't work Vengeful One ID. It didn't work Gregory Clegone ID. So it won't work Armored Division ID either. :lol:

And nope I am still here. I might have ran away after r@ped you in your dreams. :)

ISPR gave complete details about each and every civilian and military casualties.

So repeating same thing won't work here. It didn't work with Praise Kek ID. It didn't work with Director general ID. It didn't work Vengeful One ID. It didn't work Gregory Clegone ID. So it won't work Armored Division ID either. :lol:

And nope I am still here. I might have ran away after r@ped you in your dreams. :)
ISPR never gave total figures for military casualties and only total civilians killed were given.

It's working perfectly fine achmed as it is giving you heart attacks and sleepless nights.

Nice to see you running to mods to save your a$$.

ISPR never gave total figures for military casualties and only total civilians killed were given.

It's working perfectly fine achmed as it is giving you heart attacks and sleepless nights.

Nice to see you running to mods to save your a$$.

And it is working well. You are already seeing things from your black bharati as$. Use eyes to see things for a change. :lol:

And it is working well. You are already seeing things from your black bharati as$. Use eyes to see things for a change. :lol:

My posts are giving you heart attacks and sleepless nights.
You are just another short muhajir Manlet.

ISPR time to all individual soldiers who were killed. We don't just make our soldiers a mere number like your army surprised you with one "4675".
here is the complete list.
untitled-1-1479901655.jpg

001-hav-zafar-hussain-1479124269.jpg

002-l-hav-ibrar-ahmed-1479124271.jpg

003-l-nk-shoukat-ali-1479124272.jpg

005-l-nk-mohammad-haleem-1479124276.jpg

007-sep-pervaiz-akram-1479124281.jpg

004-sep-mohammad-ilyas-1479124274.jpg

006-sep-mohammad-tanweer-1479124279.jpg

ispr-1.jpg

True. ISPR gave complete details about all Pakistani casualties.

And In response to this we responded with this:

Bimal-Tamang.jpg

Cv8y93xWcAEyHLG.jpg

CvynkxDVUAE_cft.jpg

Cw1aOQcUoAAx4MD.jpg large.jpg

Cw9Df-8UQAASK4G.jpg large.jpg

CwmJywFUkAAZM_a.jpg

sepoy-sudhesh-kumar_650x400_51476786515.jpg

Cx8ZS3mWIAAlMHq.jpg

Along with many more from BSF. :lol:

My posts are giving you heart attacks and sleepless nights.
You are just another short muhajir Manlet.

And my posts are going to make you wear pink sari. Enough for me. :lol:

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only gave total civilian casualties.

My posts give you guys sleepless nights. enough for me.:lol:

ISPR never gave total military casualties and only gave total civilian casualties.

My posts give you guys sleepless nights. enough for me.:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom