What's new

Indian army using rape as weapon in ***, Manipur: Arundhati Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why threads on banned topic Rape and Indian local news are allowed these days.

@WebMaster Kindly remove rape as a banned topic as its been discussed everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
not to troll but question :

in the recent incident in india ,rumours are that volunteers of Indian agency did the rape of doctor in the bus to leverage the riots campaign.. can this be true?

not to troll but question :

in the recent incident in india ,rumours are that volunteers of Indian agency did the rape of doctor in the bus to leverage the riots campaign.. can this be true?

din hear so till now

You must be particularly hypocratical to argue on numbers while ignoring the fact that a large no of rapes happened in baramulla and east pakistan, this is undisputed, also undisputed is that not a single pakistani soldier was disciplined. Super soldiers, heck your entire country is super, no disputing that. Not to mention your heroes lashkar e taiba who operate outside the law anyway.

India OTOH has disciplined their soldiers, this is also documented and a FACT, now suck on that.

Silly Indians are really cute when they try to use big words. I guess no one educated you enough to know that you look like a fool when you use them without knowing their meaning. Please show me where I was hypocritical. I merely disputed the absurd number you people are parroting. The if that number was true then literally all the solders did was rape. They didn't fight a war, they didn't eat, they didn't sleep. Of course to Indians that makes perfect sense, but people with higher Iq will understand that those numbers are impossible.

As for the cheep shots, remind me which country is killing it's policemen over rape? .... Oh right

As for sucking on things, there is plenty of that in India
No need to export it

I am an Indian and support India's position on Kashmir but as this statement is by AR who is one India's most respected authors,GOI must immediately take action against the rapist soldiers who are tainting Indian Army's Image.

One of the most hated persons in India

This female has the habit of opening her trap to spew baloney at regular intervals to be in the news. Why can't someone screw her so she shuts the fu@k up?

I've stayed for years in both the North East and Kashmir and nothing of the sort goes on out there nowadays. There were a couple of cases earlier for which strict action has been taken and the perpetrators put behind bars. This twit of a female goes to Kashmir for a day and suddenly becomes a self styled authority on Kashmir and Kashmiris.

Why does she keep opening her mouth at the drop of a hat? And why has it become size XXL? Well, no prizes for guessing! :cheesy: Nuff said!

arundhati is female version of zaidu hamid

I guess you support rape then

Enjoy it if it happens to you or your family. Sometimes, I think some deserve it

no i know his family and by the way they don't live in baluchistan :cheesy:

Disgusting, only cockroaches can do this.Well, this is India after all!

PIGS would be more appropriate.

arundhati is female version of zaidu hamid

no i know his family and by the way they don't live in baluchistan :cheesy:

And your intellect tells us where do you live Retard........Rapistan is it? People only do what there state does...Rape is a state policy in hindustan......err i mean Rapistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom