What's new

Indian army wants INSAS series of rifles replaced

^^Excalibur, Amogh etc are great staff. They should be inducted into the paramilitary forces when the Army for F-INSAS.

^^Excalibur, Amogh etc are great staff. They should be inducted into the paramilitary forces when the Army for F-INSAS.
Kinetic -

Can you post some picture of these rifles please? I'm sure these are great weapons that will go to IA's inventory.

Kinetic -

Can you post some picture of these rifles please? I'm sure these are great weapons that will go to IA's inventory.

I had some pics of new versions of INSAS like Kalantak, Excalibur, Amogh, MINSAS etc. But have to search my desktop hard disk which I don't have now. Posting these as of now....

MINSAS Carbine

3200360156.jpg

Amogh and Excalibur
5zasg.jpg

Excalibur
image175tv6.jpg

Kalantak
16022008012di8.jpg

A new mini carbine MSMC
rwt7p0.jpg

INSAS
4367052237_b5f499d632.jpg

At first look you will definitly get impressed, however I am thinking why teh Army is not buying these. Anyways will see...

At first look you will definitly get impressed, however I am thinking why teh Army is not buying these. Anyways will see...

Mate they are as capable as they look. All the side backs of earlier INSAS rifles being sorted out in these new weapons. In many cases they are better than similar high cost foreign equivalents.

Army wants to replace INSAS because they want some new super-duper weapons for future, with few bought from abroad, DRDO is developing few next generation rifles that will mainly replace large number of INSAS in Army's service. Let keep the army aside, as they have different requirements but these existing rifles like Kalantak, Amogh, Excaliburcan be used by our large paramilitary and CRPF etc.

wel wel wel these weapon just got inducted and know they want to roll out them and most of indian members say indian weapons are best this is a proof of indian weapons from your own tounges how good they are
Tejas
Insas
Arjun
Missiles

nothing works for india what ever it makes

wel wel wel these weapon just got inducted and know they want to roll out them and most of indian members say indian weapons are best this is a proof of indian weapons from your own tounges how good they are
Tejas
Insas
Arjun
Missiles

:flame::hitwall: after reading all those posts by several members ,you really dont get any idea??man new weapons are getting for the F-Insas programme..and about Tejas,Arjun and Missiles..there are plenty of explanation done ..not again

Wake up ..its 2010..not 2005...i ve provided links above to prove my claim.
But u...just spilling ur vitriol.

Instead of crying go see who started the thread....wasnt he indian????

Prove it...dont give lame excuses like we dont boast..this that...
Until u prove otherwise im well within my rights to believe wiki or any other damn source i like.

We dont........do u have any solid proof??
We didnt even knew about SH-1 till now....nor we knew of the new AK-II till an incidental video of Join chiefs visit ti HIT.
If u want the google way.......i can give u rupee news want them??

HMG,LMG...u must be kidding..ask ur rangers with wat they r fired upon,...they ll give u the answer.
And Attack heli....have u heard of Hind..?

Ancient soviet relic attack cum transport heli? sure

Mil Mi-24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is wat the Mujaheddin used to fear at the bottom of their hearts.

Lol ur talkin of an attack helis effictiveness with guys equiped with caaptured AK 47s? wow............hope u remember wat happened with stingers were sent to cryin soviet heli pilots?:angel:

Also its ur airforce tht uses them not ur army...:rofl:

And wat attack heli does ur Army use..? Cobras from Vietnam war era..:lol:

Get an education........

103zmld.jpg

Super cobras assured to be provided to PAKISTAN by USA,,,,, 18 euro tigers on order, ATAK T-129 under evaluation.Currently we operate 54 cobras and have more then 2 dozen in spares.
More then 2 dozen Fennec assault helis....and other helis modified and weaponised etc

An examplr of a weaponised bell ranger can be seen in the recent post reguarding helis we got frm usa.

Wat does ur army use.?..laser weapons that we see in star wars..?

No but we use MG3,PIKA,12.7,14.7 and even Aero gattting guns on our helicopters

Tejas
Insas
Arjun
Missiles

oh yes u know it very well..
1- according to u our missile r not working if not working why indian army is using wastage missile why pakistan always scare with indian army why not pakistan attack on india.
2- our army standard rifle is not working however including india 4 countries r using this rifle. but if not working(according to u) why not pakistan attack on india we can not face u.

for ur kind information at least we r try to making not buying. and all the weapon name that u given in this topic is working very well.

We didnt even knew about SH-1 till now....nor we knew of the new AK-II till an incidental video of Join chiefs visit ti HIT.

HMG,LMG...u must be kidding..ask ur rangers with wat they r fired upon,...they ll give u the answer.

Lol ur talkin of an attack helis effictiveness with guys equiped with caaptured AK 47s? wow............hope u remember wat happened with stingers were sent to cryin soviet heli pilots?:angel:

Get an education........

103zmld.jpg

Super cobras assured to be provided to PAKISTAN by USA,,,,, 18 euro tigers on order, ATAK T-129 under evaluation.Currently we operate 54 cobras and have more then 2 dozen in spares.
More then 2 dozen Fennec assault helis....and other helis modified and weaponised etc

An examplr of a weaponised bell ranger can be seen in the recent post reguarding helis we got frm usa.

can u provide links :what:

nothing is working then why r u guys talk abt India as a threat hahahahahaha

so??who started posting 2005 links while there was plenty of 2010 links that Arjun is operational and inducted in the Army and more Arjuns are ordered..it clearly shows your intention was trolling

Indian army seeks new heavy machine gun - upiasia.com

Here is the link of India eyeing for HMG..there is says India already have HMG's
The specifications are almost identical to the Browning M2HB HMG already in service with the Indian army, according to the defense news Web site livefist.com, run by television and newspaper defense correspondent Shiv Aroor.

The other 12.7mm vehicle-mounted HMG with the army is the automatic only Russian NSV.

as for LMG ..only a fool will think there is no LMG with an Army..

you know before ranting try to have some research otherwise you will sure embrass yourself..

Yet again little research dont cause to any harm ,it was Mi-17 not Mi-24 who was shot down by stingers..if you dont know HInd is going to have a extensive upgradation and also it is used by both army and airforce..

Get an education........

103zmld.jpg

most of the helis you mentioned here are what you are going to get..if we start talk about it the list will be big

Still your armys main weapon is MG3 so first devalop your own machine gun then try to make fun of others :cheers:

so??who started posting 2005 links while there was plenty of 2010 links that Arjun is operational and inducted in the Army and more Arjuns are ordered..it clearly shows your intention was trolling

WHAT??????? I never posted any link ur delusional....see my first post.....i said why not go for latest varient of AK from russia...Ur drdo and other defence comp learn it the hard way.

Indian army seeks new heavy machine gun - upiasia.com

Here is the link of India eyeing for HMG..there is says India already have HMG's

I never said there was no HMG in service with indian army.......I said they use ancient guns from ww.
And now u proved me right by giving a link tht indian army was looking for a HMG.
tHANKS

as for LMG ..only a fool will think there is no LMG with an Army..

Where did i say there want??u do.just messed up ww ancient crap.
Ur 5.62 mm brusted INSAS is not a LMG.:lol:

you know before ranting try to have some research otherwise you will sure embrass yourself..

Yeah applies for u....read posts before ranting.

Yet again little research dont cause to any harm ,it was Mi-17 not Mi-24 who was shot down by stingers..if you dont know HInd is going to have a extensive upgradation and also it is used by both army and airforce..

HERE:

most of the helis you mentioned here are what you are going to get..if we start talk about it the list will be big

Not most....more then 2 dozenFennecs,several weaponised rangers and others,54 Cobras are in service....
Super cobras will arive in 2015 as assured by USA..18 euro copters are on order.........ATAK T-129 is in evaluation.

Still your armys main weapon is MG3 so first devalop your own machine gun then try to make fun of others :cheers:

Can u count M2 Browings,PIKA,Gattling gun,MINI PARA,FN MAG etc in it also.
As for Own machine gun......dude has india made one???

Yes we have made a 5.62 mm Rifle called PK-08..CURRENTLY UNDER TRAILS WITH SPECIAL SERVICES
Here
xe1r8w.jpg

As shown on Ideas exibition
spcdqo.jpg

WHAT??????? I never posted any link ur delusional....see my first post.....i said why not go for latest varient of AK from russia...Ur drdo and other defence comp learn it the hard way.

it was Qadri who posted the links..but you said Arjun was a failure..yes DRDO had its failures but they learned from it...they are getting better day by day..

I never said there was no HMG in service with indian army.......I said they use ancient guns from ww.
And now u proved me right by giving a link tht indian army was looking for a HMG.
tHANKS

Is this your quote??or are you having selective amnesia??

AK is a hype? and arjunk is a failure.
How do u know its just 220 Al Khlids? WIKI :rofl:
Pakistan never boasts of its inventry unlike india.......for example It was rumored tht Pakistan is interested or may buy several (in hundreds) of SH-1 arty system........we didnt even know tht we already have them till recent excersise when some photographer snap shot them during fire power exercise.
About G-3.... we use G3A3 and do u even know wat it looks like>have u ever touched it in ur life?
Ur saying B.S...I have personally used G3A3 and Pak Army uses it on auto or semi how do u know?r u COAS of PAK?
@ ur previous post....Pak army uses bad equipment...........does ur army even have a Hmg? or lmg? or a true SP howitzer? or a true Attack heli?
Ur army is still using old ww machine guns with the mags.
Hows Alhalid not modular? go read about it son...u will be embarassed so next time do research tht will save u some face nd embarassment.

Where did i say there want??u do.just messed up ww ancient crap.
Ur 5.62 mm brusted INSAS is not a LMG.:lol:

Yupz the same brusted INSAS kicked the asss of your freedom fighters send my Mushraff to take Kargil..its prooved its metal and its actively used in Kashmir and its now fixing more and more dates for your freedom fighters to meet their 72 virgins

Yeah applies for u....read posts before ranting.

HERE:
My bad ,i thought you were talking about Kargil war..sorry

Can u count M2 Browings,PIKA,Gattling gun,MINI PARA,FN MAG etc in it also.
As for Own machine gun......dude has india made one???

Yes we have made a 5.62 mm Rifle called PK-08..CURRENTLY UNDER TRAILS WITH SPECIAL SERVICES
Here
xe1r8w.jpg

As shown on Ideas exibition
spcdqo.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Still not inducted in Army..its only in user trial as of now..and about Indian made Machine gun..read the thread from the begining..there is plenty of guns that showed here from the members..Insas will be a good start..its proove its mettal in Kargil war and its actively used in counter insurgency operations..

it was Qadri who posted the links..but you said Arjun was a failure..yes DRDO had its failures but they learned from it...they are getting better day by day..

Hope so LOL.

Is this your quote??or are you having selective amnesia??

Yes it is.where did i say indian army doesnt have a HMG?
I again repeat tht IA still uses ww ancient relics on the name of a HMG.
Which now they have started to look for.

Yupz the same brusted INSAS kicked the asss of your freedom fighters send my Mushraff to take Kargil..its prooved its metal and its actively used in Kashmir and its now fixing more and more dates for your freedom fighters to meet their 72 virgins

LOL u should thank Weak Nawaz for the withdrawal.

Dont bring religion into ur rant....or do u want me to ask u to go,drink and get high on some organic waste?
About asskickin son......go and read how airforce,all available army assets were used.....again thank Nawaz who got pressurised thts when (while withdrawal casualities) happened...unlike ur little boys who ran out of coffins:cheers:

Still not inducted in army..its only in user trial as of now

It was developed at the end of last year and was kept secret till its pics were seen on IDEAS etc.
They are still to decide whether induct a 5.62mm in army or not....
Dont want a big blunder like indian army now wanting to replace its INSAS after more then a decade.

and about Indian made Machine gun..read the thread from the begining..there is plenty of guns that showed here from the members

Wat indian machine gun?Did u make a new one right now?

Insas will be a good start..its proove its mettal in Kargil war and its actively used in counter insurgency operations..

Ever wonder why ur army wants it replaced now?

Another thing INSAS is not indigenous as u claim......its a copy of an israeli gun..made by israeli help.

Just like ur TATA AXE vehicle and now ur arjun
k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom