What's new

Indian author Sushmita Banerjee shot dead in Afghanistan

Reporting policy on Afghanistan is very strict.. no independent jurnos are allowed... apparently, only CNN, FOX, Al-Jazeera and BBC are allowed to report.

Reporting policy on Afghanistan is very strict.. no independent jurnos are allowed... apparently, only CNN, FOX, Al-Jazeera and BBC are allowed to report.

She wasn't a journalist.

Perhaps it was her goal, she wanted to die a martyr and live on. There are some artistic/liberal left wing nuts who find the idea romantic.

arre bhai.. she was married to an afgan .. besides I dont think there was any obvous threat to her life...

arre bhai.. she was married to an afgan .. besides I dont think there was any obvous threat to her life...

I understand that bro but the area she lived and her previous actions mean she was always in danger (but I feel she knew that already)

Paktika Province is one the most dangerous spots in the country

[Bregs];4732171 said:
When you marry a out side national and migrate to that country and if that country is Afghanistan then these sort of tragedies are always waiting to happen to you...... sad end though

this could have happened in india as well.

Talking **** about the taliban, then going back to taliban country is not exactly a smart idea.

she meant taliban rule.. read about the story

So acc. to you she thought taliban 'rule' is over in Afghanistan.....and that they're completely wiped out.......now is the time to go for second honeymoon....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom