What's new

Indian conventional superiority a myth?

If u talking of all out war , india will through everything at you especially it IAF and Indian Navy .
Also even in the extreme escalatory ladder , the success of rate pakistan would in the same proportion loss of 20% of India and 100% of Pakistan .

As Musharaf wisely said pakistan cant use 1 nuke at india as India would respond with 20 .
Let me tell u secret if Pakistan will fueling it's long range missile then India would a preemptive strikes on you .

India only has numbers superiority (Quantity ONLY not Quality) over Pakistan in conventional forces.

When it comes to nukes, Pakistan has quality and quantity superiority over India.

With or without conscription Pak has enough population to keep up in the numbers of soldiers in a prolonged war...but to match with India, the sheer size of equipment like tanks, jets, etc...Pak would need a really strong economy. This is where every Pakistani needs to pay his/her taxes and work hard. The Pakistani elite need to invest their money(whether legitimately earned or looted) in Pak rather than storing it abroad. The politicians/bureaucrats and other top officials need to stop their corruption. Education needs to be widespread...it should be mandatory that every child has to do at least high school(which should be free up until that point)...and no more "sifarish"...ppl should be selected for their competency. Ppl need to look beyond Shia/Sunni and Punjabi/Sindhi/Pathan/etc. and see themselves as Pakistani. Lots of major changes like these are needed at every level of society for Pakistan to ever hope to have an economy so stellar that it can keep up with India conventionally.
Moral of the nation & army by the grace of Mighty Allah is UP now.. Leadership is on good hand... Now we should need to be economically powerful .. IK should learn from Mahteer muhammad & Turks

Moral of the nation & army by the grace of Mighty Allah is UP now.. Leadership is on good hand... Now we should need to be economically powerful .. IK should learn from Mahteer muhammad & Turks
He is trying his best. Let him get on with it.

So PAF decisively defeats the IAF that came with SU-30MKIs with just JF-17s.

Looks like the JF-17 is a bit better than we thought and the Su-30MKI is not as good as imagined.

Indians will now be worried that even the Rafale will not help them as the PAF will just use the JF-17 Block 3 against it. Block 3 will introduce AESA radar, more powerful engine and will surely get the new PL-10 WVR and PL-15 BVR AAMs.

Does what happened on the 27th of February totally change the conventional calculus between India and Pakistan?
Pakistani armed forces are battle-hardened due to years of warfare (War On Terror).

Although War On Terror does not feature aerial battles, it pushed PAF to be 'operationally sound' for all possible contingencies. Conversely, radar network was expanded on the surface to monitor aerial activity over Pakistani airspace and to facilitate PAF in responding to intruding aerial objects in time. Pakistan have also closely monitored American military operations in the region and learned a great deal from them.

Indian armed forces have operational exposure in Kashmir but nothing like Pakistani battlefield experiences since 2001. Therefore, their 'operational readiness' is not at par, and tactics not equally developed. Training standards are also arguably lower, and weaponry is largely Russian.

Anyways, a full-scale war can still be a different story with both countries ruining each other, or take an unpredictable course.

Last edited:
Pakistani armed forces are battle-hardened due to years of warfare (War On Terror).

Although War On Terror does not feature aerial battles, it pushed PAF to be 'operationally sound' for all possible contingencies. Conversely, radar network was expanded on the surface to monitor aerial activity over Pakistani airspace and to facilitate PAF in responding to intruding aerial objects in time. Pakistan have also closely monitored American operations in the region and learned a great deal from them.

Indian armed forces have operational exposure in Kashmir but nothing like Pakistani battlefield experiences since 2001. Therefore, their 'operational readiness' is not at par, and tactics not equally developed. Training standards are also arguablly lower, and weaponry is largely Russian.

Anyways, a full-scale war can still be a different story with both countries ruining each other. A full-scale war can take an unpredictable course as well.
Some good points..hopefully common sense will prevail in India and they will realise that war for votes will cost you your life

If u talking of all out war , india will through everything at you especially it IAF and Indian Navy .
Also even in the extreme escalatory ladder , the success of rate pakistan would in the same proportion loss of 20% of India and 100% of Pakistan .

As Musharaf wisely said pakistan cant use 1 nuke at india as India would respond with 20 .
Let me tell u secret if Pakistan will fueling it's long range missile then India would a preemptive strikes on you .
You only can talk talk & talk... Wonder when u used your brain last time.... After shameful defeat on the hand of PAF u know what modi was planning ?? Missile strike after meeting with 3 chiefs they decided to use missile attack... Now just use your brain and think why would they decided to use missile instead of using IAF to strike back or why they not considered to use IN...???? I hope u better understand now...

You only can talk talk & talk... Wonder when u used your brain last time.... After shameful defeat on the hand of PAF u know what modi was planning ?? Missile strike after meeting with 3 chiefs they decided to use missile attack... Now just use your brain and think why would they decided to use missile instead of using IAF to strike back or why they not considered to use IN...???? I hope u better understand now...

If the missile strike idea was even entertained, goes to show what a dumbo Modi actually is.
Did Modi not think that Pakistan would pay back with interest?

If the missile strike idea was even entertained, goes to show what a dumbo Modi actually is.
Did Modi not think that Pakistan would pay back with interest?
We have some information... Modi decided to hit pak with missiles.. They selected 6 targets in Pakistan, while our military was ready to answer them similar way and they selected 12 targets in india ... There then the world countries USA china saudia and turkey works to defuse the tension

One thing I do not understand.

What prevents Pakistan from reaching Delhi.

I am pretty sure the resistance won't be as serious as you fear.

Their superiority is well established. India is demoralized and tottering on collapse.

One thing I do not understand.

What prevents Pakistan from reaching Delhi.

I am pretty sure the resistance won't be as serious as you fear.

Their superiority is well established. India is demoralized and tottering on collapse.

Because Pakistani politicians and people mostly want peace in the region and peaceful solution to Kashmir. But it seems impossible with India. By the name you look Muslim, so you might know how many times Prophet Muhammad PBUH tried to have peace with his opponents in Arabian peninsula but they consider it a weakness, similar case is here. India think Pakistan is weak and so offering peace talks.

Because Pakistani politicians and people mostly want peace in the region and peaceful solution to Kashmir. But it seems impossible with India. By the name you look Muslim, so you might know how many times Prophet Muhammad PBUH tried to have peace with his opponents in Arabian peninsula but they consider it a weakness, similar case is here. India think Pakistan is weak and so offering peace talks.
i know yes. but i think the medina period is no longer suitable for India.
if you know what I mean.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom