What's new

Indian Crowd Boo with "Jai Shri Ram" to Mohammad Rizwan Who Was Returning to Pavillion

And what Andhi Gandhi nursery rhyme is this, never heard such a lame veggie pick up line.🤣😁😁😁😂
I came up with this one taking inspiration from the famous dialogue from the movie 'Pushpa'🤣
Aur yeh pick up line kyu lag raha, gay ho kya tum🤣

Lol which 'past incidents', you are cooking things up in your 💀... How does Namaz hurt anyone??
Bunty, tere IQ low hai kya?😂😂
Ek baar aaram se firse mera post padh le bhaijaan, iss baar context deta hu in advance😂
Dekho firse rhyme kiya

When did we boo Indians for any kind of celebration they did, Pooja paat does not heart our feelings...
'heart our feelings'? Ek toh sach mai gay ho nahi to English nahi aati.

Anyway, I'm trying to be innovative in making you understand. But I get the feeling it won't work anyway.

Last edited:
not to mention completely useless for any swordsman in actual combat,
Didn't know Jadeja tries to stab and slash the bowlers on his way to his century

It is debatable as to who creates the maximum jobs. I think Marwaris own more businesses than Gujjus. But they are more widespread across India and not concentrated in Gujarat or Mumbai. I respect the contribution of all these people and their risk taking nature.
I know Marwaris are distributed across Gujarat and Rajasthan but when I refer to Gujjus I refer to them as well. They are a sub-group within Gujarat and Rajasthan so a subset of the larger Gujarati community.

How crowd behaved to their own people. Here you go:

Bhai rahne de na, I don’t want to become troll by showing how Pakistani behave with their woman folk. Anyway I tell you that dude ka pichwada got red after end of match.
Religion has no place in sport. The chanting by Indian crowd is in bad light and I am sad to see they use a holy slogan to undermine somebody else's religion. It is unacceptable!!!

It's not surprising when Pakistanis come up with their religious antics like when Ahmed Shazad asked Dilshan to convert to Islam on a cricket field or when Rizwan chooses not to pray in private, what happened to us? why are we trying to be Pakistani?

Shame on us!!!!
O Bhai you feel shameful that is OK but no need speak for rest of Indians. Ever used god given gift to ponder why only for Rizwan was targeted and not Babar or Shahin or why Afghan team and Rashid are loved in India.
There is a saying “jaise ko taisa”, we ain’t Gandhi no more to give another cheek if you get slapped on one.
Bhartoids come to watch Pakistan play. Your cricket fans have admitted on numerous occasions. We bring the views, drama, and revenue.
people also go to zoo and circus to have fun this does not mean anything. If Pakistani feels that India makes money than they should have skipped the world cup. Reality is Pakistan also making money hence PCB keeps begging India for bilateral series.

Bhai rahne de na, I don’t want to become troll by showing how Pakistani behave with their woman folk. Anyway I tell you that dude ka pichwada got red after end of match.

O Bhai you feel shameful that is OK but no need speak for rest of Indians. Ever used god given gift to ponder why only for Rizwan was targeted and not Babar or Shahin or why Afghan team and Rashid are loved in India.
There is a saying “jaise ko taisa”, we ain’t Gandhi no more to give another cheek if you get slapped on one.

people also go to zoo and circus to have fun this does not mean anything. If Pakistani feels that India makes money than they should have skipped the world cup. Reality is Pakistan also making money hence PCB keeps begging India for bilateral series.

Hey dumfuk bhartoid, I’ve been blaming PCB from the start…

I came up with this one taking inspiration from the famous dialogue from the movie 'Pushpa'🤣
Aur yeh pick up line kyu lag raha, gay ho kya tum🤣

Bunty, tere IQ low hai kya?😂😂
Ek baar aaram se firse mera post padh le bhaijaan, iss baar context deta hu in advance😂
Dekho firse rhyme kiya

'heart our feelings'? Ek toh sach mai gay ho nahi to English nahi aati.

Anyway, I'm trying to be innovative in making you understand. But I get the feeling it won't work anyway.
Since you got inspired by a protagonist who is called a woman name, so I guess you should first determine the bearings of your sexuality.😁😂😁😁

Again, state the 'incidents' which make Pakistan team deserving of your gobar hospitality that we saw. Actually don't try, you will hurt your empty little skull.😁😂😁😁

And finally, latching onto 'autocorrect mistakes'. PDF should be banned for tweens like you...😂😁😁😁

For these cry babies, there has been an apt analysis by one of their own.

I'd suggest BCCI to provide the Pakistani coach an extra $1000 for a group counselling session for it's players on how to deal with bullying, as well as supplies of some big boy diapers for the whole team to face a hostile crowd next time.

Bhartoids come to watch Pakistan play. Your cricket fans have admitted on numerous occasions. We bring the views, drama, and revenue.
Of course Indians come to watch Pakistanis play - It is a great pleasure to watch Pakistanis getting floored, quelled, annihilated and humiliated.

And do you really want to talk about revenue? India's women's team brings in more revenue (and are paid better) than your men's team.

The vast majority of revenue in world cricket is from India, which is why the best players from all over the world flock to play the IPL, whereas Pakistanis cannot even host a normal world cup in their dreams because of the fear of terrorists shouting allahoakbar and killing everyone.

Open your mouth when there is a world cup next time in your terrorist infested nation.

Sitting behind screens you Bhartis feel brave at how loud you can bark...
Let me throw you a bone from not distance past. In sport you win some and you lose some but this is how we kicked you in the mouth and it could very well come back to you no matter what they shout in your rape Capital of the world.

Why are all teams and the finest players in the world flocking to the "rape capital of the world" as you call it, but nobody wants to tour your godforsaken country?

Why is Pakistan not hosting the world cup? Why haven't they done so in 27 years?

Because nobody wants to come to the terrorist capital of the world. Who knows who will shout allahoakbar and go kaboom and when?

Beg India to give visas to your pathetic team to earn some much needed money. And then lose miserably.

Last edited:
Of course Indians come to watch Pakistanis play - It is a great pleasure to watch Pakistanis getting floored, quelled, annihilated and humiliated.

And do you really want to talk about revenue? India's women's team brings in more revenue (and are paid better) than your men's team.

The vast majority of revenue in world cricket is from India, which is why the best players from all over the world flock to play the IPL, whereas Pakistanis cannot even host a normal world cup in their dreams because of the fear of terrorists shouting allahoakbar and killing everyone.

Open your mouth when there is a world cup next time in your terrorist infested nation.

Why are all teams and the finest players in the world flocking to the "rape capital of the world" as you call it, but nobody wants to tour your godforsaken country?

Why is Pakistan not hosting the world cup? Why haven't they done so in 27 years?

Because nobody wants to come to the terrorist capital of the world. Who knows who will shout allahoakbar and go kaboom and when?

Beg India to give visas to your pathetic team to earn some much needed money. And then lose miserably.

If we are terrorists then why do you street shitting slum dogs host the Pakistani team?

Remember bhartoid, even your best team was getting skullfuckt by Pakistan. Your lineup right now is mediocre at best and a one off match proves nothing.

Ultimately, Pakistan has more wins over you slum dogs by a significant margin. Please do not disrespect your father.

If we are terrorists then why do you street shitting slum dogs host the Pakistani team?
Because we like watching your team getting humiliated. As I explained before.

Now tell me, why hasn't there been a world cup match in your country in more than a quarter of a century?

Oh that's right, allahoakbar-kaboom!

Because we like watching your team getting humiliated. As I explained before.

Now tell me, why hasn't there been a world cup match in your country in more than a quarter of a century?

Oh that's right, allahoakbar-kaboom!

I like how you ignored the part of my post where I mentioned Pakistan stats vs India.

Must be hard to deal with reality. :lol:

Please stay off the train tracks. As much as we dislike bhartoids, we’d never want to see a feces smeared corpse. Stay safe and happy street shitting, my bhartoid fraaand!

Tank U, come again!

Mr. Sharif should ban cricket in Pakistan and abolish the PCB. Pakistan can never achieve true freedom if she keeps peddling the colonial legacy.

The crowd also booed Babar Azam when he stepped onto the field before the coin toss. The most remarkable and memorable answer that we could have given would have been a defeat to India at the Narender Modi stadium where the biggest enemy of humanity Amit Shah was also present.

What we actually gave India, an overwhelming and single sided win was a slap on our own face.

Do you even know what a molana is? and what exactly is wrong with what Rizwan does?

I don't think anybody would have a problem with Indians praising their gods or chanting religious verses. However, booing other players, especially when they are your guests and have proven to be perfectly lovey guests, that's not acceptable.
How about punching the guests in stomach ? Is it acceptable ?

Back
Top Bottom