What's new

Indian Crowd Boo with "Jai Shri Ram" to Mohammad Rizwan Who Was Returning to Pavillion

Pakistan should have co-hosted the world cup, as they did in 1996.

Oh wait, nobody wants to travel to a terrorist infested land where people can blow up any time shouting AoA.

Your only choice is to travel to better countries to play. Otherwise, your useless team would be unemployed. You did see the results of the match, didn't you?
It really takes a shamless creature to eat off the floor and then complain about the table cloth and you Bhartis leave no runners up..... crawling on our forums all day long since you need a voice to box above your weight.
Every team goes through a bad patch, I believe the current world champs are England, yet they lost to minos Afghanistan the other day.
Your only advantage is the billion souls... One would profit even by selling used condoms in India.

It really takes a shamless creature to eat off the floor and then complain about the table cloth and you Bhartis leave no runners up..... crawling on our forums all day long since you need a voice to box above your weight.
Every team goes through a bad patch, I believe the current world champs are England, yet they lost to minos Afghanistan the other day.
Your only advantage is the billion souls... One would profit even by selling used condoms in India.
Blah blah nlah....your team got their a$$ whooped by the superior team. They were outclassed - It's as simple as that.

In the past, the world cup used to be hosted jointly by India and Pakistan. But now, nobody wants to enter Pakistan, because of their curious habit of blowing up shouting allahoakbar. That's why your team has to shamelessly visit India (if and when we let them) to make some moolah.

This is true. It was unacceptable behavior by a handful of people.

You mean, the bowling that terrified your team and caused them to tremble and collapse to a measly score?

And as I said before, unless your team travels to better countries like India and other kafir nations, they would be unemployed. They know where their bread is buttered.

Bhartoids come to watch Pakistan play. Your cricket fans have admitted on numerous occasions. We bring the views, drama, and revenue.

Blah blah nlah....your team got their a$$ whooped by the superior team. They were outclassed - It's as simple as that.

In the past, the world cup used to be hosted jointly by India and Pakistan. But now, nobody wants to enter Pakistan, because of their curious habit of blowing up shouting allahoakbar. That's why your team has to shamelessly visit India (if and when we let them) to make some moolah.

Sitting behind screens you Bhartis feel brave at how loud you can bark...
Let me throw you a bone from not distance past. In sport you win some and you lose some but this is how we kicked you in the mouth and it could very well come back to you no matter what they shout in your rape Capital of the world.

The fools don't realize they're not insulting Rizwan but just misusing Sri Ram's graceful name.

Rizwan seemed to me to a very good player with enjoyable batting skills. And I particularly liked the fact he didn't care about what the large Indian crowd would think of him when he said whatever it is he said in prayer.

and his tweet was fine too. He was supporting people of Gaza, not the terrorist sxum Hamas.

:lol:Relax, the crowd didn't go berserk or attack someone, mere words and you got your feelings hurt. Pakistan team was treated the way it should have been. You are in our country. If you can't deal with a crowd chanting Jai Sri Ram, should've stayed in Pakistan and played gully cricket with Inzamam and Aktar.
LOL, don't your other 999+ something gods feel hurt when you chant the name of just one, are they not 'god enough' ?? 😁🤣🤣

If you believe offering Namaz is comparable to direct targeted loud jeering, then you have serious comprehension issues.
It looks like you have comprehension issues since you haven't read my whole post. Were you expecting us to shower you with garlands during the game after these past incidents from the Pakistani side? 'India sunkar Gandhi samjhe kya, aandhi hai hum'🤣

Note that it's the Pakistanis who started mixing religion with sports during India-Pak games.
No one bates an eye when Jadeja does that silly sword routine of his.
Come on! That's one of the best cricket celebrations around and requires much skill and practice, much better than Hasan Ali's celebration in which he hurt himself lol. Also, it's a baseless comparison.

Last edited:
Gujjus can be a pain in the a.s.s. when they are in large groups. In suburban trains they corner all the seats for their own and refuse to let anyone else sit. In long train journeys they convert the compartment into a catering van and in flights they keep passing food parcels from row 1 to row 30 and keep walking in the aisle to chat with their group members. On top of that they consider everyone else to be stupid.

I know that crowd could be diverse and not necessarily all Gujjus, but I felt like letting out some steam. One Gujju was annoying the hell out of me in a WhatsApp group.
It's the Gujjus who create the most employment in India. It's also the Gujjus who have opened many of the Indian grocery stores and restaurants in US to which many Indians in US are very grateful for.
Wish other Indians had that business minded mentality.

The fools don't realize they're not insulting Rizwan but just misusing Sri Ram's graceful name.
Agreed, they shouldn't have targeted him in that manner but the reaction of the crowd was understandable. I just hope this is a one-off thing and people come back to enjoying the game as it should be.

Last edited:
It's the Gujjus who create the most employment in India. It's also the Gujjus who have opened many of the Indian grocery stores and restaurants in US to which many Indians in US are very grateful for.
Wish other Indians had that business minded mentality.
It is debatable as to who creates the maximum jobs. I think Marwaris own more businesses than Gujjus. But they are more widespread across India and not concentrated in Gujarat or Mumbai. I respect the contribution of all these people and their risk taking nature.

It looks like you have comprehension issues since you haven't read my whole post. Were you expecting us to shower you with garlands during the game after these past incidents from the Pakistani side? 'India sunkar Gandhi samjhe kya, aandhi hai hum'🤣

Note that it's the Pakistanis who started mixing religion with sports during India-Pak games.

Come on! That's one of the best cricket celebrations around and requires much skill and practice, much better than Hasan Ali's celebration in which he hurt himself lol. Also, it's a baseless comparison.
Lol which 'past incidents', you are cooking things up in your 💀... How does Namaz hurt anyone?? If it does they are already mentally incapacitated....When did we boo Indians for any kind of celebration they did, Pooja paat does not heart our feelings...😁🤣😁

Also that Jadeja celebration is silly and a rip off of the nunchucks routine, not to mention completely useless for any swordsman in actual combat, pretty much like the Pugachev's Cobra the Soviets came up with, for dogfights, only to get outdone at long ranges.😁😁😁

And what Andhi Gandhi nursery rhyme is this, never heard such a lame veggie pick up line.🤣😁😁😁😂

I see some indian tweets they are angry when Rizwan offered prayers in the ground.

I felt to respond to those people then I restrained myself, because Pakistanis are same too. I am sure, if any indian cricketer start doing "pooja" or any of their religious act in the middle of the ground, then there will always be people in our society who will react same as some indians are reacting to Rizwan's prayers.

This non-tolerance issue exists in whole of sub-continent. They got RSS and likes, Pak got TLPs and likes.

LOL, don't your other 999+ something gods feel hurt when you chant the name of just one, are they not 'god enough' ?? 😁🤣🤣
:lol: I don't know, at least he has a form and we can picture him. Does it bother you not knowing? I mean, for someone living here vine river, eternal shade, rivers and forest with never-ending rain sounds like a desert fantasy.

:lol: I don't know, at least he has a form and we can picture him. Does it bother you not knowing? I mean, for someone living here vine river, eternal shade, rivers and forest with never-ending rain sounds like a desert fantasy.
At least ours has wine, yours is full of earthly pollutants, and the ashes of the dead, but it still cleanses sins...🤔🤔

At least ours has wine, yours is full of earthly pollutants, and the ashes of the dead, but it still cleanses sins...🤔🤔
:lol:You confused earth with heaven. At least we don't drink them when they just turn to gue and dissolve into groundwater.

Back
Top Bottom