What's new

Indian Crowd Boo with "Jai Shri Ram" to Mohammad Rizwan Who Was Returning to Pavillion

Absolutely not, it would be horrible and utterly disgusting.
F8dMt0SbUAAmw3m (1).jpg

I like how you ignored the part of my post where I mentioned Pakistan stats vs India.

Must be hard to deal with reality. :lol:
That was from the past. Recent history is massively in India's favor, and will remain so. Because you see, your team is an untalented bunch of losers from a talentless nation.

Now you answer my question without ignoring it - why is Pakistan not hosting the world cup? Until 1996, Pak and India used to host world cups jointly - not anymore.

Everyone wants to play in India, and nobody wants to tour the land of allahoakbar-kaboom.

Answer this part.

Since you got inspired by a protagonist who is called a woman name, so I guess you should first determine the bearings of your sexuality.😁😂😁😁
His actual name in the movie is Pushparaj, Pushpa is the short form.

And in today's game Warner's celebration against Pakistan is inspired from the same 'Pushpa' movie.

Watch] David Warner does 'Pushpa' celebration after belting 21st ODI ton in PAK  vs AUS 2023 World Cup clash

Allu Arjun's Pushpa The Rule to be made on a budget of Rs 350 crore? -  India Today

Again, state the 'incidents' which make Pakistan team deserving of your gobar hospitality that we saw. Actually don't try, you will hurt your empty little skull.😁😂😁😁
🤦‍♂️

Our players didn't complain during those times.

Attachments

• 1697848266711.jpeg
    1697848266711.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Ultimately, Pakistan has more wins over you slum dogs by a significant margin. Please do not disrespect your father.
Pakistan has won more than India, that's true. Pakistan leads 73 to 57. But let's compare India and Pakistan's performance in ICC tournaments.

ODI World Cups:
India 2 - 1 Pakistan

T20 World Cups
India 1 - 1 Pakistan

Champions Trophy
India 2 - 1 Pakistan

Asia Cup
India 8 - 2 Pakistan

Asian Games Gold Medals
India 1 - 0 Pakistan

Total Trophies
India 14 - 5 Pakistan

And........................

At ODI World Cups
India 8 - 0 Pakistan🤣

At T20 World Cups
India 5 - 1 Pakistan🤣

Clearly India has won more trophies, who cares about bilaterals. And India is already reducing the gap in bilaterals as well. Shukar karo humari sarkaar hume har saal tumhare se khelne ki ijaazat nahi de rahi. De deti to abhi tak India upar hoti bilaterals mai bhi😂

Last edited:
Gujjus can be a pain in the a.s.s. when they are in large groups. In suburban trains they corner all the seats for their own and refuse to let anyone else sit. In long train journeys they convert the compartment into a catering van and in flights they keep passing food parcels from row 1 to row 30 and keep walking in the aisle to chat with their group members. On top of that they consider everyone else to be stupid.

I know that crowd could be diverse and not necessarily all Gujjus, but I felt like letting out some steam. One Gujju was annoying the hell out of me in a WhatsApp group.
What about kannadigas bro? They too booed Jai Sri Ram couple of times yesterday..the broadcasters are not showing a few things that's happening on the ground keeping sensitivities in mind ...the videos from Bangalore will also come out today.

You can't blame anyone without knowing the context....these Pakistani cricketers nsulted and provoked indians by offering namaz in ground..their minister said it is islams win against kafirs when Pak beat IND in a T20 match.
Waqar Younis said it was satisfying for him to watch rizwan offering namaz in front of Hindus...thousands of Hindu girls are being raped,forcefully converted in pak every year ..there is a context to what happened.pak team is lucky they have not got matches in North India after ind match...otherwise they would have had to face the same reaction from the crowd as they did in ahmedabad.

🤦‍♂️

Our players didn't complain during those times.
LOL, when did this happen? Like a century ago.😁🤣🤣
Also, a charged rowdy crowd is not the same thing to the one motivated by religious fanatics like RSS on purpose, to do targeted jeering. Irfan 'has been brought out of hibernation' to counter the bad press Indians received for their caveman antics.From his recent conduct, Irfan is a wannabe RSS bitch anyway,and should not be taken seriously.😁🤣🤣

What about kannadigas bro? They too booed Jai Sri Ram couple of times yesterday..the broadcasters are not showing a few things that's happening on the ground keeping sensitivities in mind ...the videos from Bangalore will also come out today.

You can't blame anyone without knowing the context....these Pakistani cricketers nsulted and provoked indians by offering namaz in ground..their minister said it is islams win against kafirs when Pak beat IND in a T20 match.
Waqar Younis said it was satisfying for him to watch rizwan offering namaz in front of Hindus...thousands of Hindu girls are being raped,forcefully converted in pak every year ..there is a context to what happened.pak team is lucky they have not got matches in North India after ind match...otherwise they would have had to face the same reaction from the crowd as they did in ahmedabad.
Bangaloreans were being copycats. The tone was set in Ahmedabad. If they hadn't done it, Bangaloreans wouldn't have thought of it either.

Waqar and his idiotic thoughts don't matter. Pakistan is not a benchmark country for us. We should set examples on how visitors are treated. And if we are going to extend the logic of atrocities by Muslims on Hindus in Pakistan then the most honourable thing to do is not play against Pakistan in the first place and treat it as a complete pariah state. We have nothing to lose.

God damn fanatics, this is exactly what a religiously radicalized society looks like in flesh and blood

This is not normal behavior, there's something seriously going wrong in India
Last time i check it was Pakistan where minorities got disappeared!

It was normal to attack and shoot visiting team, using mirrors to reflect light on playing batsman but mere slogan causing snowflakes meltdown!

This should not have happened, they are our guests. Very wrong
too much!
i do not see any issue with this, let snow flakes melt

I agree with you..Sometimes, I think our people seriously lack even basic decency towards others. Such people are an insult to be called even Hindus/India who do not respect others.

I mean, somewhere we, Indians, have to start introspection now, otherwise, it will be too late. I was sharing my opinion in another forum today, it is an insane act of Govt of India not to give a visa to Pakistan. What kind of crazy mindset of these people who are in the power corridor for us??
stop this apologetic behavior.. remember last time India visited and how were team India was treated. Our professional player did not crib ...Pakistan team is a bad looser here.

You are living in USA must not be oblivious to how NBA/ NFL fans treat opposing teams

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom