What's new

Indian cuisine vs Pakistani cuisine

You have wrong facts. There are more meat eaters in India than veg eaters. very few people are remained veggies. Don't generalize. Eating pork is not a big deal for Indians. I have tasted such south Indian non veg delicacies. India is the country with best food veriety. India food taste change after every 50 kms. whether it's veg or non veg. Punjabi, Gujrathi, Marathi, Orrisa, South Indian , North east and many more. If someone can create a thread on veriety Indian food believe me it will be bigger thread than Rafael or Euro fighter. :cheers:

Not only States bro, even districts also. EX: Kurnool and Chittoor both are in same State AP, side by side district. still i find lot of difference in their food.

the cake biscuits are good

cakerus we call it here

cake_rusk.jpg

Who likes Memoni food? A Memon friend of mine often invites me for Memoni and Gujrati food, sometimes its hell hard for me to pronounce the names of items..

Who likes Memoni food? A Memon friend of mine often invites me for Memoni and Gujrati food, sometimes its hell hard for me to pronounce the names of items..

memon food rofl :D

Back
Top Bottom