How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
whether it is a big achievement or not it will act as good advertising for our country which will be good on these times

It is not an achievement ..But onething clearly emerging out is our economy is not very much dependent on export..but it is developing due to domestic consumption..

What I feel has saved India somewhat is the red tape public sect banks have in disbursing loans. This disuaded ppl from taking loans indiscriminately. Pvt banks are worse off, in their rush to meet ' targets' they have ended up with a lotof ' unsafe' money in the market.

" Babudom" has helped !

India is still a 3rd world developing country. China is not a 3rd world country, China is more developed than India. You cant compare India to China its like comparing Mexico to Canada.

India is still a 3rd world developing country. China is not a 3rd world country, China is more developed than India. You cant compare India to China its like comparing Mexico to Canada.
Who compared ..without reading anything you are posting..Here we are comparing gdp ..Is there any problem in that?

Its only in your mind.

Both countries are in ' stand alone' mode , pursuing their own agenda to better lives oftheir citizens.

It might not have much significance but such things need to be advertised and a perception needs to be developed world over that if india is not better than china then it is in no way lesser than china and such things help a lot in the campaign, as the aim is to make sure that we are able to attract better fdi than what we would have done other wise as we can show the sustainability with out much hiccups which in itself is a big big boost for any business setup. We need to start circulating figures of comparison of how consumption in india forms some 50(+/-)% of the gdp to china's 30(+/-)% of the gdp and expose their tremendous dependence on external pressures along with continued campaigns on sez which pretty well takes care of our export oriented investments.

I dont see this article as a surprise at all, indians have time and again proven to be media friendly compared to chinese so should I call this the virtues of democracy, and media campaigns have a massive rub off on the psyche of an investor, all one would do is to have a few articles in some highly reputed dailies extensively covering india highlighting the positive aspects, and this will go a long way in promoting india as a “destination for your investments”.

:lol: ,, and Pakistan talking about India and China is like North Korea talking about South Korea and Japan.

Most people in China have a 14 days vacation in January(Spring Festival )

Let me see February's data

It's hardly anything to brag about beating China in growth rate because of a slowdown in both economies , I'd much rather have China grow at 12% if it meant a guarantee growth of 9%+ for us like previous years.

China alone has accomplished so much , just imagine how a very strong economic bond between India and China can dominate the world economy.

^^^^yes I agree ...
If chinas development has rubbing effect on Indian economy then it is good for India if chinas develops with double digit growth

China realizes trade surplus 39,100,000,000 US dollars In January,Grows 102% compared to the same period.

This is not a good news.

Because Trade war

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom